Does Seeing Your Mate's Penis Excite You

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you got married when you were 16?!!

Ummm married at 18 actually , on my next birthday I am 37.

Though we have been together since I was 17....so together for 20 years -
married coming up to 19 years...I rounded it out :)

x

Honey

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

hahah

fine,

LOL!!!

Well I think your general statement holds up. Men are generally more visual then women I believe, although judging from the responses so far, women are either catching up or have been severely underestimated in their visual response. This one can only hope so.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
One of my lovers said he was a lesbian in a man's body too! The one who said I was a gay guy in a woman's body, in fact. He wasn't style conscious AT ALL though. (I would've preferred if he had been a bit - I like a guy who dresses nicely).

But for the last bit I was going ask you was his name XXX - Ha! Considering our respective locations I guess that is rather unlikely though...

LOL!!!

Well I think your general statement holds up. Men are generally more visual then women I believe, although judging from the responses so far, women are either catching up or have been severely underestimated in their visual response. This one can only hope so.

Don't forget that women are still fighting against centuries of society teaching us that we don't like sex or anything connected with it! Apart from babies - and even then , if we can manage to have those without resorting to sex then all the better!! So even when we get over our own prejudices we are confronted with the prejudices of other (DJG I'm looking at you - take that gum out of your mouth and sit up straight when I'm addressing you!! :wink: )

dieselkid

Just Browsing
Media
20 years married, nothing gets me hotter than my hubbies body. I love laying in bed watching him dry after a shower...the man is just a sex machine, everything about him in hot and sexy, especially his cock.

I love watching him naked and my eye will always go to his gorgeous cock and my thoughts will most defianately follow.

x
Honey

How big is your husband?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last girlfriend would get pretty excited at just the sight of my cock. i can recall plenty of times i'd get out of the shower and just be absent mindedly drying myself naked in the apartment, and the second she looked over she'd call me over and have her way with me...

...work, work, work. ;)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chicks are retarded..

I see ass or tits, and I am ready to go.

they see cock, and they are like.. "eh.."

totally weak.

Don't generalize us! I love the sight of a penis!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me explain... Whether your married or just been together with someone for a while, does seeing his penis randomly, excite you: After a shower, Peeking out of his boxers, Flopping around while he changes, Seeing it resting while he sleeps....etc

I ask, in that I think all penises are exciting, especialy when flaccid and just hanging loose. During these hot summer months I like to let mine out in the open as much as possible at home. Especially while sleeping.

My wife could care less, in fact she often gets upset and says: "there it is again, put that thing away" ! I think it's beautiful and I'm very proud.

I'd like to know: Is it a turn on or a turn off ??
Hell Yeah, it's a turn-on! I think you should be proud of them...I'm proud of my goods!:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, maybe Im a gay (well bi) man trapped in a woman's body - I see my man's cock, even after nearly 10 years together, and regardless of whether it is standing to attention or lolling about it's *ding ding ding*
Yup, me too. :tongue:

Ah yes, summer - "It felt so nice out this morning ... I left it out all day!"
ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: