Does sex get better?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex with someone you love and with whom you have some experience just gets better and better, as you figure out how to blend your body with his or hers, and get attuned to her or his desires.

Intercourse will become much better than masturbation, with some practice.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certainly does! I have been in a relationship with one person for several years. As many have said, communication is the key. We know what each other like because we tell each other. We also know what we did the last time and will change things the next time. We know how the other will respond to certain things so we can use that to increase the pleasure in the experience. We know what the other doesn't like so there is peace in knowing those things won't happen. There is no embarassment about the unexpected occurrences because they have happened before. Once a common trust has develops, you are more at ease and it gets better. Masturbation may even become a thing of the past.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
find a woman you can dig, physically AND mentally. both of you let your hormones loose. you'll know because it seems like you can't get enough of each other, lots & lots of fucking, totally release yourself. my wife and I are older now, and the hormones don't rage like they did. but when we were younger before and after marriage, we would just fuck for hours. it didn't start that way, we fucked on the 2nd date, but didn't really know each other. the sex was real good even then. but after 2 months, we knew we were hooked on each other, it was common to go fuck for 6 hours.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are some on here who will disagree with me (the poke-a-virgin syndrome) but in my experience, it gets better not just by doing it more, but doing it more with one person.

One-time sex partners are OK, but each time, you are starting over from scratch. Each successive time you have sex with a specific person, you learn more, and you can pick up where you left off. It gives you a much better opportunity to explore your sexuality, and that other person's.

QFT - Listen to DC_DEEP he gives great and accurate advice. :cool:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 17 years with one woman I can tell you it gets better.It also changes and evolves.Learn to roll with it or get run over and left behind.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being in a monogamous relationship since 5 years, I can assure you that sex life steadly improves.

The more you get to know eachother likes and dislikes, fantasies, taboos, tastes, the better it goes.

For hung guys, times usually makes your partner more used to our size, and this allows us to have wilder, deeper, more satisfactory sex in several positions.