Does sex get boring with a 7.75 x 6 (I possess it, but never had sex)

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only experienced blowjobs.
But when I get married, of course my future wife will be enjoying the 6 inches in girth, but what about after 7-15 years, will she still have that special buzz for my girth (assuming she looks after her vagina with some kegelmaster 2000)?

lol sorry if I can't communicate this question well, it's hard to put it to words...

Obv my 7.75 inch length would be good anyway.

slickwrist

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't matter what the size is, as the Vagina is made to stretch and accomodate a wide range of size.

The only way to keep a sex life exciting and vibrant is to make sure that you each communicate your desires to each other. Spice things up in the bedroom. A lackluster sex life is the grounds for a number of divorces and break ups these days, and all because couples let things slip into a routine.

Consider this: the first time you went to the Gym you were exited, had a good time and made a lot of friends. As the years went on, it began to feel like a chore, doing the same routine and talking to the same people everyday. Switch up the routine (and possibly location *wink wink*) every once in a while, and things should stay fine, sex wise.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to disappoint you but most relationships don't depend on the size of your dick or her need for it. If you don't have something other than your dick size to offer her, she most likely won't be interested in you anyway. I wouldn't worry about 7 to 15 years down the line right now. If I were you, I'd be more concerned with finding a woman in the first place who would marry you. You seem to be all mixed up about why people get married. For most intelligent women, they're not going to be interested in your precise dick size anyway. After many years of marriage you and her better have more going for each other than your penis girth size.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So many assumptions makes you look naive.

I don't want to tell you not to have sex before marriage but "saving yourself" makes no sense. Do you see lions or leopards or dogs hesitate to have sex?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been married; but it's been my experience that sex doesn't get boring. :no: Relationships get boring because people grow apart, or grow at different rates.
So many assumptions makes you look naive.
He's a virgin naivete goes with the territory. :rolleyes: :tongue:
I don't want to tell you not to have sex before marriage but "saving yourself" makes no sense. Do you see lions or leopards or dogs hesitate to have sex?
Okay, I agree it's stupid to save yourself for marriage but your analogy makes no sense. While many animals make lifetime commitments there are just as many if not more who don't. I doubt very seriously sex has anything to do with the break-ups in the animal kingdom.

D

deleted356736

Marriage is based on a LOT more than penis size, and marital sex is also based upon a LOT more than penis size. In any case he's quite well endowed, especially girth-wise, so I can't see too many women complaining about size, although I feel it's best to get some practice before settling down to marriage. Good sex doesn't come naturally, we have to learn, and the best way to learn is with a few partners with different sexual perspectives.

Marital sex can and does get boring, regardless of penis size, and it takes both sexual compatability between partners and good communication to avoid routine. And even then, after decades and thousands of times together, there will be a lot of routine sex. So a couple needs to experiment from time to time with variations that both enjoy. As an example, my wife enjoys outdoors sex from time to time, we do light bondage and discipline, and we play romantic-type games. Which reminds me, it has been a few weeks since we did something special, so maybe tomorrow...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, mate. if you think it's about dick size then the sex will be stale within a year.
if you manage to start thinking about her as a whole person with varied needs, multiple moods and evolving tastes, you might stand a chance of keeping it fun.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it gets boring. Your dick is too small. Its not enough. You are fucked for life. Now what are you going to do? :rolleyes:

Sometimes when you answer people this way, they tend to do the opposite trying to prove the advice wrong.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe she'll hate girthy.
lots of women here say they like length, not girth.
my bbf, even after 2 kids, says that big girth sux.

so, no, i'm not going to say, ''omg! you're so thick!! what a lucky girl!!!''

max90

Expert Member
Media
7.75 x 6 is an absolutely good size. Whether the sex gets boring depends on you, and not on the size of your manhood.

Your "wife's" Kegelmaster 2000 can only go up and down her vagina. Her Kegelmaster 2000 doesn't have any hands or mouth. I assume you have, so you can make your sexlife a lot more interesting!

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been married; but it's been my experience that sex doesn't get boring. :no: Relationships get boring because people grow apart, or grow at different rates.
He's a virgin naivete goes with the territory. :rolleyes: :tongue:
Okay, I agree it's stupid to save yourself for marriage but your analogy makes no sense. While many animals make lifetime commitments there are just as many if not more who don't. I doubt very seriously sex has anything to do with the break-ups in the animal kingdom.

I was saying that animals don't hesitate to have sex because it doesn't make sense. If you hesitate or put off sex for a few years then you are risking your own survival and genetic legacy. We are only animals after all.

There are no prizes for being a 30 year old virgin or even a 25 year old virgin.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It might be a good idea to get some experience with the woman first and find out exactly what your future wife likes when it comes to sex. And it would also be a good idea to marry a woman who wants to do things that please you during sex. What her body is built like and what your body is built like matter much less than this, maybe even matter nothing!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was saying that animals don't hesitate to have sex because it doesn't make sense. If you hesitate or put off sex for a few years then you are risking your own survival and genetic legacy. We are only animals after all.
How are you risking your own survival by not having sex?

Animals also don't hesitate to defecate when the need comes upon them. If you apply your argument consistently, your house must be an interesting place.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Buddy,

There is really no definitive answer to your questions other than the size of your cock matters the least.

In todays world, maintaining a successful relationship is as difficult as it has ever been, maybe more. The only true answer is that both parties have to be dedicated to working at it and sticking to it.

I don't necessarily agree with "It's going to end anyway" or that you need to go out and get some sex experience first. Those are subjective opinions and do not hold true for everyone.

Good Luck