Does sex really increase size?

H8Monga: I've read and heard a few accounts where having sex may increase a guy's size, maybe not by much depending on how old they are I guess. Maybe it's temporary due to hormones and excitement or maybe permanent little gains? Anyone ever think this, had it happen, or have any information regarding this?

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=pe;num=1048871397;start=0#0 date=03/28/03 at 09:09:57]I've read and heard a few accounts where having sex may increase a guy's size, maybe not by much depending on how old they are I guess. Maybe it's temporary due to hormones and excitement or maybe permanent little gains? Anyone ever think this, had it happen, or have any information regarding this?[/quote]

Simplest answer is No

H8Monga: Either what people tell me are lies or coincidence.

surveys66: It's straight up crap. Not true. Like Dr. Ruth once said (I'm paraphrasing), if sex really did increase the size of your penis, some guys would be too big to get out of bed. :p

cbtb: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=pe;num=1048871397;start=0#0 date=03/28/03 at 09:09:57]I've read and heard a few accounts where having sex may increase a guy's size, maybe not by much depending on how old they are I guess. Maybe it's temporary due to hormones and excitement or maybe permanent little gains? Anyone ever think this, had it happen, or have any information regarding this?[/quote]

Personally I have seen this happen twice but then I seem to find all the freaks. The first instance I know of was me. I was a virgin until the age of 31 and measured 6x4. Then I started dating a friend of mine and started having lots of frequent sex with her after a couple of months i measured 7"x5" and somtimes 8"x5" if really excited. The second time I personally have seen the guy before and after he was a lot larger to start with and grew a lot more. Both cases we were virgins and then started having sex with our respected girl friends of the time. In my case I doubt it's a late growth spurt as it happened exactly when I started having sex. It has maintained that size for several years. My guess is this doesn't happen to everybody.

7x6andchg: I'd be inclined to say that I think it might - only in the sense that your erectile tissues are more "in use" and might be used to more blood in them....but...I'd imagine such a gain might fade over time....but I'm not a urologist.

7x6&C

Javierdude22: [quote author=7x6andchg link=board=pe;num=1048871397;start=0#5 date=05/06/03 at 19:27:52]I'd be inclined to say that I think it might - only in the sense that your erectile tissues are more "in use" and might be used to more blood in them....but...I'd imagine such a gain might fade over time....but I'm not a urologist.

7x6&C[/quote]

Exactly 7x6...ive found the same...at least i guess thats the anatomic way to explain it. You know how they say about a person that never has sex that ít must be shriveled up' (sorry)....but in a way its true. Its like right after youve ejaculated, its stays semi hard for quite a while...and i think it still has influence for quite some time after...and if you have a relationship youd jave it permanently.

For the person who just mentioned how he got bigger after started having sex (sorry i forgot to remember your name). Might it be with you that you were never as aroused as you were with your gf's, having sex? Cause its my experience that some people dont get full lenght only after they have sex, with someone theyre completely crazy about...i dunno

sabatosh: Just being with the opposite sex will get you the more full errection and increase size. If you tend to not get as excited when you are not with a hot girl in really sexual situations. Then you will notice a big difference..

I'd say most of the time I don't even get fully errect but I can get off still. I have roughly 12inches....but at times it doesn't seem that way when I lay limp it seems like 9 or 10. But I know...a good girl really tweaks that figure..

mr17yearold: i hope sex doesnt increase your size, cause im big enough and im still a virgin ::)

H8Monga: VIRGIN POWER!!!

That girl is gonna jump all over you!

IMeight: I grew to 8"x6.25" before ever having sex! So, I don't think there's an influence. It does require sex to maintain this size (at least, I have sex and my penis doesn't shrink :p)

bustyredhead: Actually, there is a modest amount of truth to it. This isn't typically something that'd make a world of difference, or even a small city-state of one, but being in proper hands (pussy, mouth, ass, etc.) can make you more arroused than normal. Much like the exercises, your increased bloodflow there will, over a long period of time, be able to perhaps enhance your size by a modest amount. Now, if I may brag for a second, I know I have caused this to happen in at least two cases, so I guess I could sell myself as a natural size enhancer. lol

- Nene (Are Guys Who Have More Sex Getting Bigger, Or Is Being Bigger Getting Them More Sex?)

gigantikok: LOL, i CAN SECOND THAT! ::)

The increased blowflow really does enlarge it a bit, temporarily, of course. :)

bustyredhead: But was that from prolonged contact?

- Nene (Reach Out And Touch Oneself)

H8Monga: Busty... I think I have a special cookie for you... ::)

bustyredhead: I love cookies! 8)

- Nene (Is A Ginger Snap)

H8Monga: Well... I have Mini-Oreos... but we'll work our way to a ginger snap...

palladen: I do have to say that with the right partner, ive found that i hang longer when both hard and soft. Seems that happiness is contagious :)

Turbo: Well when I first started having sex at the age of 15.
I was just a little over 4"

Was having it regularly with the same woman for about 2 years, then stopped, was about the same size.

Then actually did not have it for a year, then moved abroad. Not much sex there either... but major growth happened.

m175400: I too believe there is some truth in this matter.

I was in a relationship with a girl for about 3 years until the age of 18. During such time, we were at it lik rabbits all the time. My labido isn't quite what it used to be, but when I was 16 it could reach 7".

I'm now 21, and from 19-21 have had little sex, few and far between. Even having been with a partner for over a year until recently, I had little sex. Now, my penis rarely gets over 5"Having had a great deal less sex over the last 2ys. However, just recently I have had more regular sex, usually penetrative but not always. I now seems to get better sizes when erect if no massively and my stamina is improving again. I thought my randy days were over, but with the right partner, I definately do notice an improvement, even when not in the throws of passion.

Not only that, but I can't achieve a good erection when masterbating or unless I'm with the right person, even if I'm very horny. Often when I wake up I have an erection far harder and bigger than I can attain otherwise. Does anyone else find this? I understand that waking up with an erection is, contrary to popular belief, the bodies way of preventing you from urinating in your sleep when your bladder is full, which makes sense! I believe this too has something to do with the extent of an erection.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Adios.

P