Does shaved head=small penis?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by xxxBoyBennyxxx, Jul 7, 2007.

1. xxxBoyBennyxxx

xxxBoyBennyxxx New Member

Just something I'm wondering about...Have you seen any well hung men with shaved heads in the past? Because I was at the gym earlier, and in the locker room there were three guys in there, all fairly young, with the shaved head look. And I noticed, they all seemingly had really small penis sizes and testicles. Course, they were flacid, and typically that wouldn't interest me as much. BUT, in the past I've hooked up with 4 other guys who had shaved heads, and the biggest out of them was probably around 5.5 at the VERY most. PLUS, a friend of mine, who just broke up with a guy who has his head shaved, was saying a little while back he was tiny...AND, a friend of mine shaved his head a few weeks ago, and I've seen him naked before. He definitely has one of the smallest I've ever seen in all my years...

Got me thinkin' is there any correlation at all between a guy having a small dick and having the impulse to sport the shaved head look? Ever noticed anything like that?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I often shave or really closely buzz ny hair......I don't think I have a small penis,,,

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

"Oh my God, I have a small penis!! Quickly, quickly, I gotta find a pair of clippers or a razor immediately!!"

FFS. :rolleyes:

5. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    the Mystic High Ruler said that a shaved head equals a small penis....so beware to all who shave their heads....your penis will shrink

6. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    look on the mantle next to "The Idiot of the Day Award"

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I never shave the head of my penis.

8. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's pretty much the same for guys who wear socks with sandals. They all have small penises too :tongue:

9. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Would this somehow work in with less endowed guys being more likely to buy a big gun or shorter guys driving big honkin' pickups?

Interesting idea... haven't seen that many of the shaved head crowd naked... do have one friend whom I've seen naked and who shaves his head, and he's probably on the small side of average.

10. viking1

Gold Member

I knew it! Just like Samson... I cut my hair off short and my whole package went down the down the drain!:rolleyes:

11. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

All I could find there was you resurrecting a two-year-old thread by Yoselin (to which no-one had ever responded) with... a post containing two smileys.

Link

I don't know whether you find it amusing to try to turn this "Idiot of the Day" reference about me into a 'running gag'. But I'm really not laughing.

12. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    I've shaved my head a couple of times for various reasons, and my penis didn't suddenly shrink. I'm going to have to vote no.

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

your search capabilities astound me.:eek: .....as well as ya sensitivity:tongue: .....all I can say is get over it.....not concerned with whether you or laughing or not.... but you should be aware that ..if you give it ..you should be able to take it..... :biggrin1:

14. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Sometimes when guys get too contentious, perhaps a function of excess testosterone or unresolved anger issues, it works to use the "ignore" capabilities for a while.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

*ahem*

So back on topic...

I can't wait for Lex to respond to this topic.

16. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

"Ignore" is good, but apparently sending an unsolicited abusive PM is preferable.

So far, I'm aware of having interacted with arliss on three occasions: (i) asking him not to accuse posters of faking PMs on threads, since that is a potentially bannable offence; (ii) letting him know how to use the multiquote function on a thread after he made 11 consecutive one-line responses; and (iii) picking him up on resurrecting ancient threads of little or no worth today.

I had hoped to have no more interaction with him, but apparently he wishes to drag his nastiness across into unrelated threads, such as this one. And I really don't think that kind of behavior is warranted.

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: stop whining--yes you ineteracted with me on three ocassions and it is the way you chose to interact with me that has incurred my wrath....selective amnesia on your part......you have a long history of making snide offensive remarks and speaking in a condescending manner to people..i will not tolerate it when it comes to me ...it seems to bother you greatly when the tables are turned....you take pride in insulting and poking fun at others but whine like a baby when the tables are turned..do unto others.....as you would have them do unto you..remember that....

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

why is baiting alex fun for you? just curious...

19. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

He's obviously a master baiter.

20. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    not baiting Alex..not at all..but Alex needs to understand that he cannot talk to people any kind of way he chooses and he tends to do that

Draft saved Draft deleted