Does shaved head=small penis?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last time I checked we could all talk to anyone anyway we choose - it's called free speech - the recipient is not obliged to listen...
lol okay so if this is true then why is Alex whining....he is not obliged to listen.....but i think you are missing the point..while we can talk anyway we wish there is a lil term that should be employed and it is called respect

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol okay so if this is true then why is Alex whining....he is not obliged to listen.....but i think you are missing the point..while we can talk anyway we wish there is a lil term that should be employed and it is called respect

Alex is 'whining' because you are dragging matters out across multiple threads and via PM to attack me. It's strange that I have over 9000 posts here, and that most people seem to have realized that I post in good humor with no ill intention; I don't suffer fools gladly perhaps, but that's as far as it goes.

Have I ever sent abusive PMs? Nope. But you have.

Have I ever initiated a campaign against a particular poster? Nope. But you have.

Have I ever carried an argument across multiple threads? You again.

I suspect there is more to all this than meets the eye, since you and I have scarcely interacted --- well, not under your arliss ID, at least. I can't help but wonder whether your following post could help shed some light in the right direction:

not true--i was banned and no such banner/flag apperas on my posts

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

I don't see whining - I see him just saying it's not funny. and I don't really see any 'disrespect' per se from either of you - just crossed wires and then crossed swords.
If it were me I'd let it drop - but that's me...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arliss and alex8, may I suggest that the two of you let ME have the last word, and then you call a truce?

Please?

I want to get back to the shaved head = small penis theory...

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I say resolve it in a civilized manner (we've moved beyond thinking dueling is civilized) before one or both of you are ignored by the rest of us (or are banned).

I like DC's idea! And it looks like he has some scary equipment he could use to enforce whatever his last word is (DUDE! Is all that stuff in your pictures yours?!)

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw this guy at my gym about 4 months ago: mid-twenties; 6 foot three (about); about 200 pounds; smooth muscle, no fat; pure white skin; shaved head, legs, and pubes (totally scraped off!); circumcised cock about five inches long in flacid state (seen in sauna).

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alex is 'whining' because you are dragging matters out across multiple threads and via PM to attack me. It's strange that I have over 9000 posts here, and that most people seem to have realized that I post in good humor with no ill intention; I don't suffer fools gladly perhaps, but that's as far as it goes.

Have I ever sent abusive PMs? Nope. But you have.

Have I ever initiated a campaign against a particular poster? Nope. But you have.

Have I ever carried an argument across multiple threads? You again.

I suspect there is more to all this than meets the eye, since you and I have scarcely interacted --- well, not under your arliss ID, at least. I can't help but wonder whether your following post could help shed some light in the right direction:
if you must know i was banned under my one and only ID Arliss...and if you read my prior posts i openly discuss it...I have no reason to hide being banned...speak to FREDDIE53 he will shed light on the ban.....as i have said before....I will not have you disrespect me...this is all I have to say on this topic.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got me thinkin' is there any correlation at all between a guy having a small dick and having the impulse to sport the shaved head look? Ever noticed anything like that?
:biggrin1: ROTFLMAO:biggrin1:

I often shave or really closely buzz ny hair......I don't think I have a small penis,,,
Not even close Indy!

I never shave the head of my penis.
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought the same thing. :tongue:

I say resolve it in a civilized manner (we've moved beyond thinking dueling is civilized) before one or both of you are ignored by the rest of us (or are banned).
I like DC's idea!

How about we get them both in the same room and have them j/o. The one who ejaculates the farthest is clearly the better man. :tongue:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss and alex8, may I suggest that the two of you let ME have the last word, and then you call a truce?

Please?

I want to get back to the shaved head = small penis theory...

yes sir you may have the final word i am a part of the truce....

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Saw this guy at my gym about 4 months ago: mid-twenties; 6 foot three (about); about 200 pounds; smooth muscle, no fat; pure white skin; shaved head, legs, and pubes (totally scraped off!); circumcised cock about five inches long in flacid state (seen in sauna).

If the guy had NO hair, he might have had a condition (I forget the name) where he simply does not grow ANY hair.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like DC's idea! And it looks like he has some scary equipment he could use to enforce whatever his last word is (DUDE! Is all that stuff in your pictures yours?!)
It's not all scary, but a lot of it is! Yes, it's all ours and all in our basement/dungeon, and that's not even nearly all of it. Ask Lex or MercurialBliss, they have both visited...
Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

A friend of mine in Edinburgh usually keeps his head shaved. He's 5'11" (a little over 180cm) and erect, his cock is impressively large. I can grip it with both hands and have some length left over; I can barely close my hands around it. And my hands are NOT small! I haven't measured it, but I'm guessing something like 9 x 6...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the guy had NO hair, he might have had a condition (I forget the name) where he simply does not grow ANY hair.
yea i have seen that before and it is a condition..not sure of the name..it escapes me at the present...but the skin is paler than normal

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wtf? who has done anything even close to bannable - I mean I know there have been some hair trigger bannings (COUGHCHICAGOSAMCOUGH :wink: ) but fuck's sake!
SORRY! Not a moderator and not one who reads the TOS all the time, but it seems like obnoxious PMs could be an issue. ANYway, I think the ignore function is more useful than dragging the rest of us through a personality conflict.