Does shaved head=small penis?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: stop whining--yes you ineteracted with me on three ocassions and it is the way you chose to interact with me that has incurred my wrath....selective amnesia on your part......you have a long history of making snide offensive remarks and speaking in a condescending manner to people..i will not tolerate it when it comes to me ...it seems to bother you greatly when the tables are turned....you take pride in insulting and poking fun at others but whine like a baby when the tables are turned..do unto others.....as you would have them do unto you..remember that....
My friend. You know not of who you speak of. You have been trouble from day one . In reality Alex hasnt been here much to either bother you or for you know what nice first class guy he is. So im just giving some advice to you. Keep on and you will find many other people on here who will tell you the same thing. Its up to you.:cool:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My friend. You know not of who you speak of. You have been trouble from day one . In reality Alex hasnt been here much to either bother you or for you know what nice first class guy he is. So im just giving some advice to you. Keep on and you will find many other people on here who will tell you the same thing. Its up to you.:cool:

trouble from day one? i have no idea what ya point is...attack if you must my shoulders are broad

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trouble from day one? i have no idea what ya point is...attack if you must my shoulders are broad
Listen you know what im refering too. Im trying to be your friend. We are friends on here who are open to any kind of sex,opinons and thoughts. We are not into bashing people. Im not attacking you. In fact im trying to help you. Leave the man alone. Thats all...........:cool: :smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Listen you know what im refering too. Im trying to be your friend. We are friends on here who are open to any kind of sex,opinons and thoughts. We are not into bashing people. Im not attacking you. In fact im trying to help you. Leave the man alone. Thats all...........:cool: :smile:

you are tryna to be my friend....? WELL STOP RIGHT THERE ... IAM NOT LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP..ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU.....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you are tryna to be my friend....? WELL STOP RIGHT THERE ... IAM NOT LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP..ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU.....
You choose to go down that road. Fine. I tried to help you. I feel sorry for you. You have some serious problems that i hope you attend to. I wish you well.................:smile: :cool:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arliss - I gave you some unbiased advice in the "other" prominent thread. Please read it. Don't let this all get out of hand.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Danny, it goes both ways with Alex. You could find many on here who would not share your view of him. Arliss happens to be a first class guy as well. And you know me somewhat, buddy....please don't think I'm trying to continue this situation. I hate it when things like this happen on our group. I don't think it was really so much what was said, but rather the way it was stated in this situation.
Both of these guys are strong personalities and both post great stuff. Just a personality clash or something. Hopefully they will work it out or at least just let it die.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
We really need to sort this out. I sugguest we find two gues, one iwth a long dick with hair and one with ...ahem a short dick.

We will have the guy with the long dick sit in the nude and cut his hair off. I suggest we completely cut the hair on just one side and see if the dick shrines onlly on one side. Then cut the hair on the other side. We could have nurses measure before and after and see ithtere is a difference.

We could let the short dick guy grow his hair out. He would come in one a week for measurement and do this until the hair was shoulder length. then we would know.

I want a full size picture of the guy with a shaved head on one side and shoulder length hair on the other side. I want to see that six inch flaccid penis on one side of the dick see the other side of the penis that is only two inches long. It would I'm sure be a novelty.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It is a custom here that when any issue becomes just a conversation between two people that they continue the discussion in private messages. This is not written in the ToS as such, it is just a custom.

Also, it is a custom to carry on an argument on only juist one thread and not have a "duel" between two people clutter multiple threads.

i'm speaking here as a member who having been here three years knows that this has been suggested on several ocassions when two people have an obvious strong difference of opinion.

Of course an argument can reach a stage where one or more people can be warned, get a temp ban or even a permanent ban. I hope this latest argument won't reach that stage. And please let's not get into a discussion about how far this can go before we reach that stage. If you think that you have reached that stage there is a good chance you have.

And I hope that the people in question can work out their differences and can move on to posting on issues which is why we are here in the first place.

Good luck to everyone.

Freddie

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, Freddie, you and Uncut (and perhaps some others) are suggesting something of a Samson's strength and the length of his hair kind of relationship to the shaved and short dicked question? Interesting...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male, that seems to be their take on the OP, but I read it differently. I understood the question to be "is a man with a smaller penis more likely to be of a mindset to keep his head shaved," rather than "if a man shaves his head, does it make his penis shrink."

But I do know several big-dick men who prefer to keep the shaved-head look.