Does shaved head=small penis?

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good friend of mine has a true 10incher and shaved head. He likes wearing "fitted" pants and also sports a very impressive buldge.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I understood the question to be "is a man with a smaller penis more likely to be of a mindset to keep his head shaved,"
Well, yes, DC, I did understand that also... just jumping onto some facetious fun there. The OP's premise is that this might be something of a dick version of the Napoleon Complex.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, yes, DC, I did understand that also... just jumping onto some facetious fun there. The OP's premise is that this might be something of a dick version of the Napoleon Complex.
Yes, exactly. I don't think the OP is as ridiculous as some seem to, I just don't think it's valid. Perhaps he's run into more average-to-smaller guys who had shaved heads, but that has not been my experience.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
are you freaking kidding me? how could is possibly affect anything like penis size i mean 3 years ago i had a hsaved head now iv got hair down to my elbows so as my hair grow so does my cock? this topic is just bull.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, please! It's not that the length of your hair dictates the size of your dick! It's that IF you have a small dick, you MIGHT be inclined to shave your head!

I don't have any reason to agree. The OP is putting the theory out there, and we are adding our thoughts and experiences.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you freaking kidding me? how could is possibly affect anything like penis size i mean 3 years ago i had a hsaved head now iv got hair down to my elbows so as my hair grow so does my cock? this topic is just bull.
Beanie, please re-read the original post and some of the follow-ups. He did NOT say that shaving your head makes your penis smaller. He is asking if men with smaller cocks have more of a psychological predisposition to wanting to shave their heads. There is a HUGE difference. No. The length of your hair could not possibly affect your penis size. But your penis size could possibly affect your self-esteem, and your self-esteem can affect how you choose to wear your hair. Do you understand that?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I vote for dueling! Ten paces okay for both of you?

I'll make sure both pistols are loaded properly.

I vote for dueling with swords (Heidelberg has a long and famous tradition, scars used to be considered very sexy), much better for us spectators than noisy pistols.

(Above tongue in cheek, actually think it should not disrupt a public thread, someone is acting like 14)

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i shave my head cuz i prefer it to the bald-on-top look that comes with having a receeding hairline, NOT because of anything to do with the size of my genitalia. you, my friend, should not get involved with any form of census work! :rolleyes: