Does she EVER shut up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Kidding Jana...!

We all love ya so much, and I know it's a bit late, but happy 3000 posts!!! But in my defence, it's hard to keep up with yer posting skills ;)

Anywho, don't stop anytime soon, you make this forum a pleasure to visit and post. Believe me when I say you and a few other regulars were the main reasons I started to post.

Thanks for all the laughs and thought-provoking posts. Keep it up and congrats. *Kisses and hugs*

SO much love,

Chris
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX

2. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

We all love you Jana! All of your posts are worth reading, and anyone who doesn't respect you is a total idiot. Keep it up! We could always use a laugh, and your always here to give us just that. Not to mention your quashing of the recent trollery (if you can call it that) Happy 3000! :toast: :bounce: :grouphug: :yourock:

P.S. Your not feeling sezzy MY ASS! Love the costume!

3. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: Jana, you ROCK! I know I've mostly been a lurker here but I've really enjoyed watching you kick ass on the trolls. Never at a loss for words, you're one hell of a woman and still manage to do it all with class. BTW, love the WW outfit!

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Heh heh. Even if you were serious, there are posters that passed the 3,000 mark quite some time ago. Me... I'll get there eventually. Maybe when I'm 40.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I enjoy madame zora

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    LMFAO...I don't even know what I find so hilarious about it, but I just do! OMG...Dr. Rock brah, you just made my day!!!

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, when I first saw this topic I though "Damn, maybe I SHOULD give it a rest!". What a releif, I have no other hobbies, guys. Thanks for making this such a fun place to be.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

LMFAO...I don't even know what I find so hilarious about it, but I just do! OMG...Dr. Rock brah, you just made my day!!!
    [post=296526]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Your response tickled me too, Rock. I guess it's because you're our resident Eeyore. :p

9. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Damn,
    And I was ready to chew that little turd, Chris out for picking on Jana. :grr:

However, it was a nice giggle, dude.

I hafta say, I always look for certain people's posts and threads. And as usual, most of you are here in this one.

Peck's lack of words is hilarious. Rock's draino mouth is always a laugh.

Jana is poetic.

You rock. I bow to you.

Thanks for the fun.

Dan

10. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    BTW Jana...what a sexy new avatar. I especially like your lipstick and how it compliments yer facial features and skin tone and yer hair. VEWY VEWY turn-on-ish (love making new words). Keep up with being sexy too, hun!

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

Jana,

I've been gone for two days is why I am just now posting on this thread. Jana, congradulations on reaching 3000 posts.

You are absolutely unbelievable. You are very well read. You have excellent writing skills. And you a a true friend to those who will let you be a friend to them.

I have no doubt that you are a very giving and loving person to those who will accept it.

You can, however, mince no words when it is what you feel.

So your honesty has to be your greatest asset. Great writing, and being well read are great attributes, but that pale in honesty as a virtue. Honesty you have. No doubt about it. Again congradulations.

A dear friend,

With love,

Freddie

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

No, chimera, I don't like some of your opinions, you (as a person) have a lot of good insights, and I believe time will give you (and all of us) more balance. Thanks for the encouragement.

13. naughty

Gold Member

Congrats Jana,

3000! Is there an internet hall of fame? YOU definitely belong to it. I fully understand why you are so loved around here. Your realness, your boldness, intelligence, kindness and not to mention your beauty. Roll on, lady!

Naughty

14. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: haha....naughty...you may be behind jana in posts, but you are also intelligent, insightful, beautiful and a valued member to this site...so you keep A-Rolling too, hun!

15. budday

budday New Member

Mme Zola,

I have really enjoyed your novels. I admit that I always thought Emil was a man's name, but then sex was never my specialty in French class.

Anyway, I think we all know who you really are by now. And is any of us that surprised that a website about big dicks brought a 19th cent. French novelist back from the grave? ... Ha-ha! Proof! J'accuse!

But seriously Jana, you are a real treasure! Thanks for your feisty and enthusiastic posting.

16. steve319

Gold Member

Congratulations on the milestone. Even in my short time here, I've seen that your wisdom, humor, and incisiveness is a vital part of the ongoing dialogue.

I imagine that this place would swiftly degenerate without your (and the other ladies') presence here. I know I've already learned from your thoughtful yet instinctive postings. Thanks for all you contribute.

steve

17. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously:

I too must admit that Madame Zoras posts were a main reason for my joining and posting on this forum

18. Imported

Gold Member

not_small_at_all: Why would we ever want such a lovely lady to shut up in the first place?

P.S. I too was converted to an LPSGer by Mme. Zora's posts

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
    @Apr 3 2005, 09:37 PM
    Wow, when I first saw this topic I though "Damn, maybe I SHOULD give it a rest&#33;". What a releif, I have no other hobbies, guys. Thanks for making this such a fun place to be.
    [post=296535]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

You&#39;re lucky you said you were kidding right at the begining of this topic there, HB, otherwise you&#39;d once again be getting your little ass verbally filletted by everbody here who loves the very lovely MZ.

Seriously tho, congrats there, Jana, on your 3000th post. We hope you never leave us. :grouphug: :hug: :toast: :wub:

20. naughty

Gold Member

Thank you Chris,

Sweetie that made my day&#33; I am glad you decided to stay and serve as our resident "Puck" (As in Midsummer night&#39;s dream) Now on with the show&#33;

Naughty

Draft saved Draft deleted