Does She Want Me...Or My Cock?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Knight, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi so I have a gf :D

She's really great of course and I like being around her, being with her etc. But the thing is she said she was really shy when we first started going out. And she was. But now she is just so damn horny its scary. This is a big change in behaviour, from me doin all the kissin and arse grabbin ;) to her telling me how she wants sex with me, wanting to see my dick, tellin me how big it is and all that.

She also says I make her so horny, which I find hard to believe but that's another thing. So I'm wondering if she wants me or my cock? I mean she's turned really sexual on me and I hope sex isnt all thats on her mind, even though it is most of the time, she has a male libido hehe. Anyway what do you ladies think, and has a guy ever turned you on so much that you masturbate everytime your talkin on the phone? Also she's had sex once, and regretted it because they guy used her (had sex with her then right after, in front of her was on the phone to his gf telling her how much he loved her) and I'm a virgin. Just curious to how the female mind works...I didn't think girls were this horny lol.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Admiral Johnson:
    Well i'm not a girl but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway. I've had a gf who seemed like that before, I really started to get anoyed by it. It's like she was giving my wang more attention than me. So one I night I asked her what she thinks our relationship.
    She asked why so I explained about how she'd been acting lately. She said she was doing it because her friends had told her guys are interested in doing it all the time and she didn't want me to be bored. I explained to her while sex is on my mind alot it doesn't mean I don't want some romance once in a while. Maybe you should try asking her what she thinks

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah thanks Admiral thats what I was thinking and why I said we didnt have to have sex if she didnt want to. We'll see :D

4. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Hey man,

Maybe she is just becoming comfortable in her own sexuality and the idea of having sex with you. A lot of us hold walls up around ourselves for 'protection' and perhaps the strength of your love for her is causing those walls to crumble and it is allowing her to let you in. I think it is a natural step with romantic matters of the heart for sex to be involved. The more she learns to love you the more she wants the intimacy of making love. I dunno, just my lira's worth. Best of luck to you and your girl!

5. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK Knight, another reply from a guy. :D Yes, girls are that horny! :lol:

I had a girlfriend who was (and still is) highly sexual. She had many sexual relationships before we got involved and has only slowed down slightly after our romatic relationship was over (we still talk.) She has what some people might call a 'guys attitude' towards sex. She loves sex and sees nothing wrong in pursuing it whenever she wants it. I can't remember how many times I got a late night phone call or an unannounced visit, they always turned into some fantastic sex. She definitely has the 'male libido' you mentioned. ;) She only occassionally mentioned my penis size (after the first few times) as she was very fond of my oral talents. I think I was her 35th lover (I didn't know that until after I became #35) and she said I was definitely in the top 3 or so for the size of my penis. I think her total is now in the 50-60 range, and she says I easliy still make her 'top 5'.

We were friends first, and talked about sex every once in a while, but we became very sexual around each other once we became involved. This behavior really didn't dissipate much in the 8 years (on and off) we were involved with each other.
    After we became sexual, she said she was surprised how 'sexual' I was, in my thoughts, conversations, and actions around her. I told her I was always 'sexual', but it was more appropriate to express it with a lover than with a friend! :D

You say that you are a virgin and she only has had sex once before. You two must be physically initimate in some way if she knows how well hung you are. Her behavior may seem odd to you, but many people 'open up' only after getting to know somebody really well. Is she into you just for your penis? I hope not. Is it the only she talks about?

Best of luck, and have safe sex if and when you decide to take your relationship in that direction.

LapDog :p

6. Knight

Knight New Member

No she doesnt talk about my penis all the time, just last night she did really, other times not as much but last night she was pretty detailed :D, she's getting hornier every night though, I really meant does she only want me for sex (which kinda is my penis :p). She has no idea of the actual size, just that its big lol. Oh and when I got hard on Saturday I hugged her from behind, as you do ;) and she felt it hehe. I hope she's not just after sex too, this is just me wondering hehe.

I'm phoning her in about a half hour anyway, to talk about the weather. Some responses from ladies would be nice though...like how could a girl be so shy and then so damn horny hehe, I like it but its just...shocking hehe in a good way :D

7. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Finally, a girl to give advice...
    She may not just be after you for sex... especially if she's had that happen to her...
    This is how I am, which might be the way she is too...
    I know that when I get in a relationship with someone, I'm trying to get to know him/her (usually him). But then, after a while has gone by and I'm getting tired of waiting, I start trying to seduce the person I'm with (its really for fun--especially when there's no time and the guy thinks I'm a nut)... cuz I have the "guy libido" as you put it...

she may be just trying to drop hints that she wants you... which is usually the case if I were doing it... especially if that's not all she's been talking about... you said she's shy, so the reason for the change in attitude is probably that she's gotten more comfortable with you and feels she's able to express herself, but may not be comfortable enought to start pulling your clothes off (which, honestly, is what I'd do)...

So, to put it simply, she's probably just getting frustrated sexually and wants more to fulfill herself than what she normally does... not only that, she may be just getting over the pain of that guy who used her... but, since ur a virgin, I would suggest to only do it when you are ready, and if you are, go for it, but if not, you should tell her (which, if you're not, the true intentions will come out--I've had a guy break up with me cause I wouldn't have sex with him)...
    GOOD LUCK :D

8. jonb

Gold Member

Doesn't sound like a size queen to me.

9. wonderland

wonderland Member

Women really do get that horny, it's not just guys.
    I think she just really into you and is comfortable enough to act this way. You didn't say how long you have been dating. If it's been several months I don't think she is just interested in your cock. Just talk to her about it. Good communication is important in relationships.

10. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: It sounds like she feels comfortable with you. Whatever the reason, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!

11. Shelby

Gold Member

Be careful! She may be covertly hoping to become pregnant.

12. Knight

Knight New Member

Nice :D Anyway we were on the phone last night doin the phone sex thang, and she said she doesnt know why shes so horny and sometimes even sounds like she is angry or uncomfortable with it. Thanks for the replies, I'll let you know how things go, if I ever need help figuring girls out lol.

13. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Could be she likes getting turned on (kinda like having a hard-on) and wants to get that horny feeling more often...

That may or may not mean anything relative to size.

And you need to know that women HAVE an imagination and like to use it to get horny... so let her get horny!

She may be curious, having fun fantasies, or be quite real... why not enjoy the experience and take things as they are, go gradually as you and she become more comfortable.

Is she just after your penis? I think the fact that she hasn't jumpped you yet says no.

14. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Tell her u fell over at work/school whilst u had an erection and the awkward landing injured your penis, and that you will be physically unable to have sex for a month. If she acts disinterested during that time then she just wants ur cock, if she's just the same as usual she wants u :)

It might just be that she's horny though. I've never been interested in a girl purely for her looks, sure I find people attractive but I'd never get with a girl unless she had the personality too. However, if the girl had amazing breasts or a really cute, curvy arse I'd probably oput my hands on them all the time, it doesn't mean I just want her for that, its just human nature, u see summat that turns u on ur likely to make a fuss of it :p

15. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    one of my girlfriends sorta turned like this after i had gone down on her a few times.. she started initiating sex like every time we were together, alone, and either begging or commanding me to eat her out. i got kinda frustrated with that, seeing as how my fuckin mouth gets tired after a few days :p, and finally asked her what was up..

communicating problems or concerns is an important thing.. don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. if you can't say what's on your mind, to the person you're "with".... you're with the wrong person..! :D

16. Imported

Gold Member

NikkiSixx: Hey, at least you have someone who wants you, whether for your cock or not. I'd certainly be fine with someone who just wanted my man-meat...

17. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I remember being pretty horny when I first became sexually active. I wanted to try it over and over again. Since her first and only experience wasn't the best, she may have finally come to a point in her life (or in your relationship with her) that she's become comfy enough to move on.

Once (or if) the two of you become active with one another, it may continue to be that way for a while. Don't think she's necessarily using you for your manhood. If she was like me, she just may be addicted to sex itself. I found it to be somewhat like a drug (not that I've ever actually taken drugs though). It will be a passing phase.

just my $.02. ^_^

Draft saved Draft deleted