Does she want me to pursue her?

Yeah, I don't think that was a good move to accept the apology, only because you're going to keep doing to yourself the same things that piss you off.

I was in this same situation for awhile with a chick back in high school. Word for word, almost. She had a boyfriend I was cool with, slight friends. Me and her just had that connection though, the one that makes you question your life and the people you keep yourself around. Unfortunately, I waited too long to make my move, and the friendship was already cemented.

I don't even have to get into the specifics of what happened afterwards. (And believe me, there are plenty) The whole point is, you're doomed, and have been doomed since you first called her your friend.

Girls will keep a guy friend as a friend for the rest of their life. A guy will never have a girl as a friend. Not unless she is overtly unattractive. This is just the name of the social game.

I would tell her how you feel IMMEDIATELY, clear it up, and THEN see whether or not apologies and friendship are in order. You're delusional and wasting your time if you think this is going to go somewhere the way you're currently handling it, because it never does. Too many people I know, and myself, have crashed and burned in this way.

SEIZE THE DAY