Does she want me?

horse713

1st Like
Media
I take this exercise class about 3 days a week. Every so often there's this middle-aged Asian woman who takes the class as well. Well, at the end of class she asks me for my phone #. She says she wants me to call her everytime I go to that class so that she would feel motivated enough to go. She also asked me if I wanted to go to this luncheon type class right after the workout. We talked a little bit more and then she mentions her husband. I got mixed signals. Can you fellas help me out?

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would go with her to that luncheon thing and see get a more informed viewpoint. The phone number thing is a legit favor she's asking. I text 2 different girls every time I go to the campus recreation center at my university to get them "motivated". I would definitely check this luncheon thing out to see what's up, what's the worst that could happen? She could jump on you and say "Do me?" then at that point the ball's in your court.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she might just want a gym buddy to help motivate her.

or she might want to jump your bones.

assume the first until it gets to the second.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello, she's married
you have some form of morals right?

Players, pick up artists, "bad boys" and some other guys honestly don't see it as being their problem. If they're single, they aren't the one doing the cheating, she is, so it's her problem. They don't see it as a moral issue. If they do acknowledge that it's at least an issue of some kind, then it's generally "well it's not my problem her man isn't satisfying her, or even if he is, it's not my fault she's a cheating slut." They get to fuck a new pussy and that's all that matters to them - getting their dick wet. They couldn't possibly care less about the issues involved.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would go with her to that luncheon thing and see get a more informed viewpoint. The phone number thing is a legit favor she's asking. I text 2 different girls every time I go to the campus recreation center at my university to get them "motivated". I would definitely check this luncheon thing out to see what's up, what's the worst that could happen? She could jump on you and say "Do me?" then at that point the ball's in your court.

Or your balls will be in her mouth and she'll be in divorce court :wink: