Does she want sex if she spends the night?

mrplow2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm terrible with women. I was extremely shy most of my life and I've always been insanely passive around women. I'm actually a virgin, despite having a lot of opportunities at sex, due to my passiveness. I need serious help with my current situation:

I've been hanging out with this girl recently who says she still has some feelings for her ex and just wants friends for now. Twice now she has hit me up and asked if she could come hang out, both very late like 12:00 and 1 am. And yes she ended up spending the night both times which I'm assuming was her intention beforehand. We did not have sex but we did spoon and wrestle. Due to my passiveness I didn't really make a move aside from grabbing her ass. We've been hanging out for a few weeks now and I haven't even kissed her. I was actually denied the only time I tried.

Am I being an idiot here for not making a move? If a woman wants to come over and spend the night does she for sure want sex? Should I just grab a titty next time, if there is a next time? Anyone have any advice??

Before my girlfriend and I started dating we'd hang out all the time and I would spend the night. I worked with her so we'd go back to her place and get baked. She would let me stay the night and I would. She would only let me kiss her though, not even get her bra off. Every time I tried to go down her pants she would stop me.

Turns out she was testing me. She wanted to see if I would just stop coming over because she wasn't putting out. I kind of got fed up with at the time and stopped going over and spending the night. That's when she started getting guys to "pick her up after work" (only if I was working).

In my opinion, it sounds like she is testing you too. Yeah, I would say go for it. Start with drawing on her back, then maybe kiss her neck. If you really like this girl, do that for a bit and see how it progresses. Maybe she really likes you too, and she wants to see if you're a good guy (or just a horn ball).

If that fails, go get wasted with her and fuck her brains out.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice man but I already called her out. I basically said when she comes over at 1am to spend the night every guy in the world is gonna think she wants sex or likes me. And if neither of those are true and she was just using me as a cuddle buddy she needs to find someone else.

We'll see if she hits me up again. If she does she probably likes me if not then she doesn't give a shit.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We'll see if she hits me up again. If she does she probably likes me if not then she doesn't give a shit.
it's not that she doesn't give a shit, doll.
she must really enjoy your company for this to have worked as a relationship substitute...and if she doesn't hit you up then you should assume she just feels awkward because she's taken advantage of your good nature.

she's accidentally taught you a great life lesson and a lot about how women sometimes think. in a weird way she's done you a favour.

you're older & wiser!

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm terrible with women. I was extremely shy most of my life and I've always been insanely passive around women. I'm actually a virgin, despite having a lot of opportunities at sex, due to my passiveness. I need serious help with my current situation:

I've been hanging out with this girl recently who says she still has some feelings for her ex and just wants friends for now. Twice now she has hit me up and asked if she could come hang out, both very late like 12:00 and 1 am. And yes she ended up spending the night both times which I'm assuming was her intention beforehand. We did not have sex but we did spoon and wrestle. Due to my passiveness I didn't really make a move aside from grabbing her ass. We've been hanging out for a few weeks now and I haven't even kissed her. I was actually denied the only time I tried.

Am I being an idiot here for not making a move? If a woman wants to come over and spend the night does she for sure want sex? Should I just grab a titty next time, if there is a next time? Anyone have any advice??

honestly i'm sure she does have feelings for you, but she still has feelings for her ex which is a very powerful thing for girls. chances are she wants to get with her ex but he is shutting her down...so she might just be using you to take his place. i hate to be pessimistic but a lot of girls act like this. the only true way to know is to make a move with her or tell her how you really feel. If she doesn't reciprocate then you need to stop hanging out with her. she's only going to hurt you and if you lose your virginity to her it's not going to be as special because she quite likely won't feel the same way about her as you do about her. don't worry if it doesn't work out cuz i'm sure there's another girl that likes you too...and she'll be better because she won't be playing so many games with you!!! actually...now that i think about it...maybe you should just kick her to the curb anyway...girls hate it when guys that used to be interested in us suddenly lose interest...it drives us crazy and makes us want you more...

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was indeed a "cuddle bitch" I only have myself to blame for not making a move. I'm definitely not a "cuddle bitch" anymore though cause I called her out lol.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!! what did she have to say for herself?

She said something like "Alright you caught me I did just wanted a cuddle buddy".

Maybe she did just want to use me as an asexual cuddle buddy. Or maybe she wanted to have sex with me but not having the confidence to make a move turned her off. Who cares, all we know is I screwed it up. Story of my life, thus why I'm still a virgin. Lots of women in my bed and I don't make a move wtf is wrong with me lol.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
She said something like "Alright you caught me I did just wanted a cuddle buddy".

Maybe she did just want to use me as an asexual cuddle buddy. Or maybe she wanted to have sex with me but not having the confidence to make a move turned her off. Who cares, all we know is I screwed it up. Story of my life, thus why I'm still a virgin. Lots of women in my bed and I don't make a move wtf is wrong with me lol.

Clearly you have a disorder so long and difficult to pronounce there's just no hope for you. Orrrrrrrrrr not

You don't make a move because you're nervous. It really is that simple lol. I speak from experience! I used to be (read as "still am") slow to pull the trigger. You're thinking "what if I'm misreading the signs?", "what if she thinks I'm taking advantage of her?", "what if I'm bad at it?", "what if I do something wrong?", etc. Oh brain, how I hate thee.

You can't let that nervousness control you. At some point, you're just going to have to piss into the wind. Take a blind leap. Stare down the barrel of a gun. Hmmmm although, if you take a blind leap or stare at a gun then you'll probably be pissing all over the place. Regardless, you will alllllllways have various fears and doubts about it until you've got some experience and confidence. Even after that, there will still be unclear times when you just don't know if she wants a cuddle or a shag.

Only one way to find out!

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media

One word for any time a girl throws a sign your way:

Attack