Does size improve your number?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_goodsize27, Jun 7, 2006.

1. B_goodsize27

B_goodsize27 New Member

I am 5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches thick. I'm also 27 years old and have so far been with 7 women...what is your age, size and number?

2. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I can only see size improving your number if it's common knowledge and more girls pursue you because of it. Otherwise the girls don't know if you're big or small until after you have them in the bedroom. So if you have trouble getting them to that point having a bid cock won't help. And if you easily get them to that point then your number will be pretty decent no matter your size.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, i've known guys with way smaller dicks who've had at least as many "conquests" as i have. the most, uh, "accomplished" guy in that respect whom i've ever personally known is only like 5-6" erect.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Despite the impression one might get from reading this site, I don't think there's any meaningful correlation between penis size and promiscuity. Like everything else at LPSG, you have to take people's reports of endless "conquests" with a grain of salt (or maybe a whole salt shaker!) :biggrin1:

While being well-endowed may make some guys more confident sexually, it makes many others sexually self-conscious if they've been turned down by prospective partners in the past. Also, the meager number of females on this site makes it pretty clear that most women aren't exactly craving big penises.

@ goodsize27: I'm older than you, bigger than you, and have had fewer partners than you. But as someone who looks for quality over quantity in sexual partners, I also don't feel that a bigger number would necessarily be an "improved" number.

Steve :smile:

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

The surveys do suggest that larger guys have more partners - there is argument over why and as usual the answer is probably a mix of circumstances etc.

Larger guys can get reputations - I did and I am sure it led to some no strings encounters.

6. RideRocket

Gold Member

I'm in my mid-30s and have been with 20 women. Based on averages, I've slept with a different woman every year since I lost my virginity!

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

8" and very thick

60 years old

I've had sex with one woman (no men.)

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's a mistake to assume that more partners means a better sex life.

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

9x6.3, 24 years old, one woman

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    this is probably true in general, but generalizations don't often work for real people

... but again, it's true in general :tongue:

11. GBB

GBB Member

Or as the poet Yogi Bera said:

"In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

12. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

does size improve number? yes, according to me anyway

im 21, i go to a beach university, when i was living in dorms i was pretty much a sexaholic...and im certain my size played a role in getting me all the attention i was given(maybe the accent too), i stopped keeping count after 13...i would estimate 27?-40? different women over the past 3 years. though ive never had a girlfriend.

ive slowed down since i became a muslim, im trying to quit...i havent had any sex in about 1.5 months, i guess that cud be considered progress + this forum helps for some reason.

*though i have noted that its very invigorating to feel all that unused sexual energy swelling in ur heart...

13. Mattsdong

Mattsdong New Member

Albums:
    I get the feeling it doesn't matter how big you are if you don't have the ability to pic up girls. Most girls won't come after you however big you are, and the ones who might you probably don't want, lol. They might be impressed, but they won't do the work for you. Size improves your reputation, not your number :D

14. hungmark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Or as the cartoon character Yogi Bear said:

I'm smarter than the aaaaaverage bear.... now where's that pikinik basket boo boo?

15. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Zero is no number.

I don't understand why so many Americans want to moralise - this is a simple question about numbers - it wasn't "does having a big cock make you a better shag?"

If reported honestly a number is just a number, it doesn't judge.

I've visited more countries than people I've had sex with or for that matter any number that has been quoted here so far - you don't have a problem that I am a more sophisticated traveller than you.

16. missbec

missbec New Member

since im a woman, i may have a different pov, eh probably not.
    personaly bigger is definately not better unfortunately for me :mad:
    Personality is the key, what ive noticecd anyway. An outgoing person would get more women/men than a shy person, which is pretty much common sense:rolleyes:
    -bec:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted