does size matter in anal sex?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm mainly a bottom, but i confess to being a bit of a size queen. anything below 7", and i won't sleep with a guy. :tongue:

but i've noticed from experience that even though a smaller guy's wang can hit the prostate, the feeling of deeper penetration as well as the extra girth is like the icing on the cake for me. smaller cocks, in honesty, feel like i'm being stabbed.

is size a breaker for you?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at a sex party one time where a guy was bent over getting fucked. Then it was my turn to fuck him. As I slid in he groaned and the guy who had been fucking said "Man it must be great to have a big dick and make them moan just from sliding in."So yes, it matters. Lots of guys only like getting fucked by big ones and I have heard the "stabbing" complaint about small cocks from others as well so it must be true for some percentage of the population.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I've had guys make that same observation about smaller dicks just poking and stabbing at you. I've been told that my big, thick one fills you up and just feels so good and filling inside while stroking in and out. I've heard that enough that I'll bet it's a pretty common feeling, and other well-endowed guys have heard it plenty, too.

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I've had guys make that same observation about smaller dicks just poking and stabbing at you. I've been told that my big, thick one fills you up and just feels so good and filling inside while stroking in and out. I've heard that enough that I'll bet it's a pretty common feeling, and other well-endowed guys have heard it plenty, too.

yes and no. i was size queen and agree that a longer cock with a thick girth satisfies a man easier than a smaller one. however, a smaller cock, depending on the guy and a top's abilities to satisfy a bottom, can satisfy a bottom as easily as a top. the "stabbing feeling" is a bottom's comfort with a thicker cock, nothing more. try making out with a guy and having him slide inside of you and you will achieve similar orgasms. it really depends on the person.

Is it easier with a bigger guy, yes; however, and no offense to some of you out there, but some "bigger" guys are real jerks, so a smaller guy sometimes hits the right now spots regardless of size.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes and no. i was size queen and agree that a longer cock with a thick girth satisfies a man easier than a smaller one. however, a smaller cock, depending on the guy and a top's abilities to satisfy a bottom, can satisfy a bottom as easily as a top. the "stabbing feeling" is a bottom's comfort with a thicker cock, nothing more. try making out with a guy and having him slide inside of you and you will achieve similar orgasms. it really depends on the person.

Is it easier with a bigger guy, yes; however, and no offense to some of you out there, but some "bigger" guys are real jerks, so a smaller guy sometimes hits the right now spots regardless of size.

i agree to an extent. one of the first times i got fucked was with a 3-4" dick, and he knew how to use it, but i still got that stabbing feeling. about 3 or 4 years ago, i met this guy who was 7.5" long and 6.5" thick and it was like night and day.

I wouldn't turn down sex with a smaller guy though, provided he knew how to use it.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ILIW: I'm with you - the bigger the better! :tongue:

for me, during sexual romps absolute ecstasy comes from my top slowly pulling out and pushing back in - SLOWLY - so I can feel every single inch and the more inches the better. OMG that is HEAVEN. Of course I work hard to reward my top by working my colon muscles, clenching down and releasing on his shaft to give him absolute pleasure

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is definitely a Goldilocks thing with dicks. Bottoms who complain about the "stabbing" feeling are also likely to label some dicks as "just too big".

The overwhelming feedback I hear is that I'm "just right".

The stabbing feeling is real, and no, I've never complained about a dick being too big.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had a cock bigger than 5" so I can't say. I DO want to try a big, fat cock to feel my hole being stretched around his cock. The pain however is what I probably couldn't bear. Looks like fun though.

I've seen seasoned bottoms getting a good plowing from a big cock and seem to be enjoying it although seeming uncomfortable at the same time. I don't want the discomfort.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't want the discomfort.
It's not for everybody. I honestly don't think my ass would ever accommodate some of the dicks others seem to take with little discomfort and moan for more. And I'm not really interested in trying to enlarge my asshole. Like anything, some people are gifted. :smile:

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me a cock cannot be too big in length or girth. I have a friend I used to see twice a year who had the biggest girth I've ever experienced...9". He knew how to get it in and how to use it. My other half is 11.25" in length and 8.25 in girth....I have gotten used to him and never want less. The feeling when he's balls deep is fantastic!

Cirrostratus

Just Browsing
Media
From a biological perspective, any object inserted into the anus longer then 20cm can lead to serious damage (internal bleeding, rupture, etc.) no matter how lubed.