Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me a cock cannot be too big in length or girth. I have a friend I used to see twice a year who had the biggest girth I've ever experienced...9". He knew how to get it in and how to use it. My other half is 11.25" in length and 8.25 in girth....I have gotten used to him and never want less. The feeling when he's balls deep is fantastic!

Rotterdam, you're getting screwed.... literally!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
size does matter to me...but only in this sense...

i was with a guy who was almost 7X6 for 18 months...and i almost always bottomed...

since then, the longest guy i've been with was 5/6 tops...and he was the biggest...

i CAN'T date a guy who's shorter than 5 or 6 inches...it simply doesn't satisfy me, and I know i'll be unhappy in the long run...

i'm out of practice at the moment, so as much as i used to enjoy the 8X7 dildo that I used to take balls deep (that my ex took when we broke up), it's been forever since i've had ANYTHING in my ass, so I'll just need some breaking-in for the next guy in line...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It matters...but a guy with a big dick with no skills on how to fuck is a waste...At that point I'd rather have a small skilled guy than some huge cock guy with no skills. Not that I bottom often..but a good flip on occation is a good thing! :)

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No size doesn't matter, bigger does feel really good, but small ones can make me feel good to, I like'em really hard thoough. I just really get off on pleasing men and making them feel good, it's a huge turn on to know a man is coming inside of me or my mouth.

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive surprised myself, the lengths i can take when im really turned on. as long as theyre hard, and are really into my ass, then im cool with that,. but the feeling of being stretched a little bit further, is awesome ;0)

Stocky8x6uncut

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It matters...but a guy with a big dick with no skills on how to fuck is a waste...At that point I'd rather have a small skilled guy than some huge cock guy with no skills. Not that I bottom often..but a good flip on occation is a good thing! :)

Its all about technique, size is good but but technique is the important thing.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like a big 'un myself, but not too big. Between 7 & 8 is great. As far as the "stabbing" feeling, I've experienced that once or twice, but certainly not from every guy I've been with that's less than 7 or 8. I think bad sex is bad sex, no matter how big the cock is. =)

calibblbutt

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive surprised myself, the lengths i can take when im really turned on. as long as theyre hard, and are really into my ass, then im cool with that,. but the feeling of being stretched a little bit further, is awesome ;0)

Speedo has got it right, its all about the stretch you feel on each stroke. A guy with serious girth can massage your prostate until you explode.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speedo has got it right, its all about the stretch you feel on each stroke. A guy with serious girth can massage your prostate until you explode.

Or a nice curve, depending on your position. Thats a great prostate massage also.:wink:

dude8.5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have experienced the stabbing feeling from another couple that we play with from time to time. his dick is about 5 and slender, but like others have mentioned, I put the stabbing problem down to technique. he's all battering ram, as if trying to make up for a smaller size. but and old boyfriend years ago who had just 4 inches knew how to fuck right ... and he was a bottom. but maybe that's why he knew how: because he knew how he liked it.
me, I like a fat, long dick, sure. but my dude's about 6x6 with a big head. great size. fat enough to do the job.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is definitely a Goldilocks thing with dicks. Bottoms who complain about the "stabbing" feeling are also likely to label some dicks as "just too big".

QFT. As a versatile guy, I have have 8", 7", 6" and 5.5" back there with girths ranging from 4.5 to 6." They have all been very pleasurable. As I have said before, I have had my brains fucked out of my head by a guy with 5.5" who knew what he was doing.

The stabbing effect is more a result of the top not knowing how to bring pleasure to the guy on the bottom. Guys with less length have to be as mindful of hitting the sides the wrong way as guys with lots of length have to be concerned about hitting the second hole before a guy is ready. I did that once and he let me know really quickly.

Size is irrelevant to me when I bottom. I find chemistry far more critical. As long as a man is long enough to get past my (rather ample) ass and knows what you are doing, we'll be fine. If not, well, when it is my turn to top..payback is a bitch! :wink:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I matters for me. I find I love to be filled and stretched. I prefer 7" or more and really thick. It has to be rock hard too! Spongy erections don't put enough pressure on the prostate.

I try smaller and it does nothing for me. My favorite dildo is 8" x 6.5". I have yet to find a real cock that fulfills my need. I find most guys lie about there size...take an inch off of what they claim in most instances!

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Deffinately matters. I found out my Man G-spot is about 10-11 inches in so yes I need something that can reach all the way there. I'm only bi for big cock, so anthing less than 9 and I'm not going to be interested....sometimes it sucks to to only want such rareties becuase so far I've only found one that measured up enough for me to go for it.

For me it's mostly about width. A guy with an average length and above average width is awesome, but a guy with both above average length and width can make me crazy. It's all about feeling stretched, open, and full.

bibottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It matters to me as well. i definatly prefer something in the 8+ range rather than 4-6 range, the thicker the better as well. That streching feeling drives me crazy.