Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
QFT. As a versatile guy, I have have 8", 7", 6" and 5.5" back there with girths ranging from 4.5 to 6." They have all been very pleasurable. As I have said before, I have had my brains fucked out of my head by a guy with 5.5" who knew what he was doing.

The stabbing effect is more a result of the top not knowing how to bring pleasure to the guy on the bottom. Guys with less length have to be as mindful of hitting the sides the wrong way as guys with lots of length have to be concerned about hitting the second hole before a guy is ready. I did that once and he let me know really quickly.

Size is irrelevant to me when I bottom. I find chemistry far more critical. As long as a man is long enough to get past my (rather ample) ass and knows what you are doing, we'll be fine. If not, well, when it is my turn to top..payback is a bitch! :wink:
well put :)

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me a cock cannot be too big in length or girth. I have a friend I used to see twice a year who had the biggest girth I've ever experienced...9". He knew how to get it in and how to use it. My other half is 11.25" in length and 8.25 in girth....I have gotten used to him and never want less. The feeling when he's balls deep is fantastic!

i would LOVE to experience something that big...

i wish, sometimes, i had a fuck buddy so that my ass weren't "re-virginized"...but since my ex and i broke up, i haven't found anyone with anything big enough to fuck me with...and at that, it never turned into fucking...i loved his cock...i'm just worried about what's gonna happen next time i try to get fucked and the guy's huge...

maybe i need to get some practice in :rolleyes::wink:

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely bigger. I am used to 8.5 that is very fat. The feeling of being "fulfilled" is like no other. I think just knowing that it is a fat long cock in your ass splitting you apart is a big (pardon the pun) part of it.