Does size matter to you?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It matters if I can't feel him (fully HALF of the guys I've been with have been this way, sad to say. They didn't stick around with me for very long, and I never had to be cruel or anything - they just left. This is why most of my sexual experience has been with big guys. They tend to stay with me a lot longer.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you consider average?

To put a ruler number on it, is most difficult. I have never pulled out a ruler. All I know is that the largest man I was with, was only one who provided any pleasure. It is important to note, that he had more than size going for him. He was a lover that was interested in giving pleasure. The others were not. OTHO, his size managed to reach deep inside that provided a sensation that was incredible and I have not experienced that with anyone else.You look like you would be able to provide that sensation.

But if you want a number ... I would say anything under 6 for me would be too small. Originally, I had posted that I wanted someone 8 or over, but after looking at some pics ... I will stick with anything over six.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I guess I can't really comment in this area since I'm not gay or Bi, but I'll do it anyway.

The size of a women's breasts never mattered to me, I'm more of an bum man, love a nice perky bum on my ladies. I find all shapes and sizes of breasts great, can't really complain since they don't give me pleasure like a penis would for a women.