"Does Size Matter?" Video

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a funny video but I don't think it proves more than "women will stare at a guy wearing really, really tight white pants" - it's not like any of them tried flirting with him.

There are men that wear tight clothing that don't get a second look from the ladies. It was the phallus that was causing the reactions.

The point of the video was to compare the women's reactions to their statements. That one woman's pleasure was very obvious with her coat removal and requests to hear the menu items repeated. He was literally getting her hot :biggrin1:

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it was the phallus that was causing the reactions.

But I'm sure if the guy had stuff two oranges down his pants, they would be staring at his balls even if he had a tiny dick :lol I think for a lot of the women it was just like a carcrash they couldn't look away from.

At least it explains why us big showers shouldn't wear tight spandex pants!

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
We went on a walk last night and I was wearing loose underwear with kinda mesh shorts. (dryfit Nike shorts). I could see my bulge was noticeable and I don't like that because it's a huge put off for other guys with their females next to them. Sure enough. Women did not look at my bulge but all the guys did. I got a couple mild scowls from guys that might have been involuntary but mostly the guys just looked away fast when we were 10' away.

I honestly believe the number of size queen women in this world is a minority but the number of self conscious men regarding size is a majority. When women are in a group they are more bold and trying to goad each other so talking about size might come up but few of them are turned on by the rhetoric. Men in a group talk about women crudely when the setting is appropriate and only a few are favorable to that rhetoric. I for one don't like strip clubs and I think I'm normal. I don't like degrading women and I think I'm normal; so this is the basis of my hypothesis that normal women don't like to degrade a man for size nor does she get off on talking crudely about men's sizes. The video is further proof that women are not comfortable about talking about a guy's size in public. If the waiter was a woman with boobs busting out of her shirt; guys would look at each other and either say that is retarded or that is hot.