Does Size Matter.......

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
I'm ok with my penis... but I had often, in my life, problems like the girl saying "I feel pain" after some sex... now I think it's due to my girth, as sometimes says my actual gf.. sometimes she can't do much sex as I would like, because of the pain... and also blow jobs are often a little painful feeling her teeth...

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see the thing is, guys all want to be bigger, im 8 and would like a couple more, a guy who is 10 wants a bit more a guy who is a foot wouldnt mind a 1/2 inch. Im just wondering to where you are long enough you don't want any more on the end, say 16 inches

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno...I'm probably average as far as cocks go...but as a bottom, I can honestly answer that length is not so much the issue as the width of the dick I'm taking.

Bigger in width unless one is prepared can hurt a whole lot worse than a long man...

staffman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
on this subject:
I believe that I'm of average size, 8"x5", but does anyone know of any safe methods to increase length or girth. I'm pretty skeptacle about any medical instruments going anywhere near my rod!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only time would be when I am too wide for someone trying to suck me other than that never. Other holes you can force to comply but not the width of someones mouth :tongue:

I find it very interesting that all the guys purporting 12,13 and 14"+ dongs that always bitch about their size are stoic here. lol

:banana:
HORSE

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I'm pretty happy with mine the way it is. Some times I think I would like for it to be a little smaller but like some one said that kind of wishing won't do any good. We got what we got and there's not much we can do about it.

iantimmy123

Just Browsing
Media
My new boyfriend is way too big. I can just about fit it in my mouth but i'm dreading our first time with anal. Going to have to be really careful. When we first started talking he told me he wished he was smaller.

arty

Just Browsing
Media
Over the years my cock as pulled the women it certainly made them curious to
see what all the fuss is about I think I was refused sometimes but in most cases a big cock inside them was a treat.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been times when it would've been good to be smaller... my ex-fiancee was relatively shallow and very tight... sometimes it was great, but the pain it caused her no matter what we tried effectively caused the breakdown of our relationship.