Does size matters?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Landshark77, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

2. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

I found this on the internet and thought I would share. So just in case you have doubts that your hung.... just look at this poor fella.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Thats bad. He looks like a pretty big guy (build wise). Four inches is just about enough for sex but I think 2" just isn't enough for most people. I'm 4 times bigger than him :eek:

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is that a micro penis?

5. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

yes, anything under 2 1/2 inches-ish is a micro penis

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

This is why the average erect penis is only 5.1 inches. Yes there are the big ones. But there are more micro penises in the world than most guys realize according to what I have read.

It is almost impossible to get a sample of guys that are representative of the world for measurements to get an average. Guys can't be forced to be measured and the ones especially under 2 and 1/2 and over nine are reluctant to be measured.

I have seen this picture before I think. Anyway I am glad someone posted it becasue the average guy here would not believe that a micropenis really existed without seeing a picture or seeing a real one.

From what I have read over 50 percent of guys are from 5 to 6 inches in erect length, not 8 inches with the thickness of a beer can.

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Good point. I wish like, all men could have that piece of info when like, they read those surveys in the nudie zines. Those zines make it so like, 7 inches seems like the average. When, in fact, as you said, it's 5.1"

8. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

LOL I don't believe that for a second.

Recently (well, in 1988) Paul L. Jamison and Paul H. Gebhard subjected the Kinsey data to an intense statistical analysis, ironing out certain anomalies, correcting subject bias and measurement error with various mathematical operations we need not go into here. Their results (shown below) were published in the Journal for Sex Research (vol. 24, pp. 177-183).

Mean Standard Deviation

Flaccid penis length (in.) 3.89 0.73
    Erect penis length (in.) 6.21 0.77

Flaccid penis circumference (in.) 3.75 0.65
    Erect penis circumference (in.) 4.85 0.71

9. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Kinsey's penis size data was based on asking guys their size. Where people weren't sure, they showed them a ruler. This isn't a good way to get reliable data.

The actual data in fact bounces up and down from even half inch measurements to odd quarter inches.

There's no way that systematic bias and "measurement error" can be statistically removed from data. You can't get information out that isn't there, and how much the average guy was overstating his size just isn't in the data.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

All these things you say are true, as well as the fact that I am unaware of any survey where direct measurement was used with a significant sample size. I still refer to Kinsey rather than the reworking of datum from people who were not even present! I would tend to believe that the Kinsey data would be overestimated rather than under, for the very reasons you noted.

11. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Dr Dil is right about size. Those who claim the average is 5.1'' ARE 5.1'' and want to be average. I realise guys don't spend their life asking each other how big they are ( sorry you gays boys) but just walking through the shower room confirms this. My best guess would be over 6'' minimum

12. Knight

Knight New Member

I think 80% of people are less than or equal to 6" erect. The average being around 5.5"

Maybe not though...I don't really care anymore lol. But a 6" average minimum is a bit high methinks.

13. blasian

blasian New Member

Hey, I'm sure he could gain at least another inch if he lost some weight. I got about 1" after I stopped eating fast food a few years ago.

...maybe someone here could find it in their heart to donate. C'mon, there's gotta be someone with at least one inch they aren't using!

14. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:
    That poor guy. I wonder if he's ever been asked if it's in yet... LOL!

REally tho, I have a pic of a guy with one even smaller than that. I'll try and attach it. HOpe it works.

jimmy

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    [post=326132]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Oh my gosh. My 5 year old brother has a bigger donger than that dude. That has to be photo shopped :unsure:

16. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    [post=326132]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

THAT is a microcock

17. Knight

Knight New Member

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knight (ya know what? I don't know yer name, oh well) he has thickness though. And he's not that small. Like, prolly 5.5-5 long.

19. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

It may seem strange- but until now I have not heard of a micro penis. Is it a genetic condition or is it caused by environmental factors? I know that size is not the be all and end all- but being that small would bring a whole host of issues that would be very difficult to “get over.”

20. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

it's definitely not caused by environmental factors. whatever set of genes control penis size, causes this. and yeah, the issues brought on by this could be quite damaging, i remember reading that a micropenis is too small to have sex with, which is quite a shame, some people just get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to genetics.

Draft saved Draft deleted