Does size really matter?

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Nick rushed downstairs and grabbed Jennifer, guiding her up to Lance’s room. “Derek wants to see you,” Nick said. That’s all that Jennifer needed to hear and sixty seconds later, the couple opened Lance’s door and saw Derek standing near the bed.

As Nick closed the door, Jennifer walked over the 18-year-old stud and gave him a kiss. Nick locked the door and watched his girlfriend make out with his rival. With the cum stain still on his jeans, his cock was once again fully erect in anticipation of what was to come.

Derek pushed Jennifer against the wall and lifted her shirt over her head. He kissed her slowly, passionately, as he unbuckled her belt and pushed her pants to the floor. He then led this sexy, half-Korean and half-Italian woman, who was hot enough to be a super model, over to the bed and whispered into her ear. Ten feet away, Nick couldn’t hear what was being said, but a shiver went down his spine when Jennifer looked at him, the cum stain on his pants, and started laughing.

Anger seethed through this 22-year-old stud. A few weeks before, he had been on top of the world—king of this university. Now he was a horny bitch, watching this younger man caress his girlfriend’s ass while whispering stories of humiliation in her ear.

ennifer pulled Derek’s shirt over his head, exposing his ripped chest and abdomen. She then unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, slowly revealing Derek’s strong, toned legs. Derek’s cock bulged obscenely through a pair of tight, red Calvin Klein briefs. Jesus, Nick thought. This guy couldn’t even be an underwear model ‘cuz he’s too fucking hot.

No matter how many times they had seen his bulge, Nick and Jennifer were still overwhelmed by Derek’s cock. It was beautiful, magnificent, a work of art, and it made the two seniors salivate.

Jennifer pushed Derek onto the bed and started worshiping his beautiful torso. She licked around his nipples and strong, defined pecs, then went down to his abs and swirled her tongue around his bellybutton as the bulge in his briefs grew bigger and bigger.

As Nick moved closer to watch the show, Jennifer took off her bra and started grinding her ass onto Derek’s cock. “Ohh,” she moaned, “You’re such a fucking stud!” She humped faster and faster and even with her thong still caressing her soaked pussy, she reached the point of no return. Her juices poured out over her thong onto Derek’s briefs, making them both entirely transparent.

Jennifer rolled over onto the bed, already exhausted from humping herself to an orgasm. He stood up and looked at Nick, a few feet away. “Come on man, join the party.” Nick hesitated and Derek decided to make himself clear. “I said strip, bitch.”

Jennifer watched as Nick hurriedly peeled off his clothes. In just a few seconds, he was completely naked with his thin, 4.5-incher dripping precum and saluting the freshman stud.

“That’s better,” Derek said. “Now get on your knees.” Nick obeyed.

“Now lick.” Nick knew what to do and eagerly started licking Jennifer’s cum from Derek’s abs, legs, and crotch. He sucked on those sexy red briefs and moved his tongue around Derek’s massive cock.

Derek made eye contact with the senior slobbering over his briefs and grinned. “Okay bitch, I’ll let you have some dessert.”

Only using his mouth, Nick pulled Derek’s briefs out over his cock, exposing that enormous spear of manmeat. Without hesitating or looking at Jennifer, Nick immediately took Derek’s cock into his mouth and made love to it.

“Oh yeah, bitch. There you go. Suck on my dick before I use it to fuck you and your slutty girlfriend.”

Sitting up on the bed, Jennifer was startled at the show before her. Derek had mentioned that Nick was really horny, but she had no idea that her boyfriend would fall to his knees and suck the freshman’s dick. Damn, she thought. My boyfriend is this guy's bitch! She immediately felt better about cheating on her boyfriend and she felt an overwhelming desire to be fucked.

“Okay, that’s enough,” Derek said, pushing Nick off of his dick. It was now fully erect, a thick, throbbing 9.5”. “Okay Jennifer, your turn.” Derek pointed his cock at Jennifer, who hungrily lunged onto it. She couldn’t take nearly as much of it as her boyfriend, but she still tried her hardest to give him pleasure.

A couple minutes later, Derek was ready to get down to business. “Nicky, lay down on the bed. I want to fuck your girlfriend doggy style over your face.”

In a horny, confused gaze, Nick obediently laid down on the bed. Derek picked up his petite girlfriend and laid her down over Nick—almost in a 69 position—but she had no interest in sucking on the tiny penis a few inches from her face.

As Nick looked up at his girlfriend’s crotch, he couldn’t help to notice that she looked wetter than he ever remembered. Somehow her body had prepared itself to be penetrated by an enormous invader.

From the top of his field of vision, he saw the head of Derek’s cock moving into position. Then it waited, pausing to let the senior quarterback soak in the view. As his girlfriend’s juices dripped down onto his face, Nick licked his lips—anticipating what was about to happen a few inches away.

Derek continued, penetrating Jennifer for the second time. Her clit was completely engorged and her cervix expanded to absorb the first few inches of Derek’s dick. It was so thick and she could feel every square millimeter of her sensitive insides being rubbed by the perfect cock.

Jennifer moaned, “Ugh, fuck me Derek. Give me that huge fucking cock!”

Derek gave her what she wanted and started pushing his rod deeper and deeper into his rival’s girlfriend. After almost passing out the first time Derek had fucked her, Jennifer assumed that this time would be easier. But after Derek Jr. passed the sensitive first four inches of her pussy, which felt amazing, it started to hurt.

“Oh…wait!” she panted. “Ugh, it hurts!”

“Come on, bitch. You can take it!”

Jennifer started squirming away. “Fuck you, don’t call me a bitch! Get off me, you prick.” She got away, hopped off the bed, and looked at her boyfriend, who had started licking the underside of Derek’s dick.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Nick?!” she screamed. “You were just going to let this guy hurt me? Well, if you like him so much, why don’t you be his bitch.”

Nick stopped what he was doing, sat up, and looked at Jennifer. “You’re the one who cheated on me, Jennifer. Go fuck yourself.”

That wasn’t quite true—after all, Nick had also been unfaithful—but he was glad that Jennifer was leaving. Now he had that precious cock all to himself and he knew that he could take all of Derek’s massive rod.

Jennifer stormed out of the party and wasn’t noticed by anyone except Lance. Why is she leaving? He wondered. Even though Jennifer left, moans, squeals and powerful thrusts were heard from Lance’s room upstairs. Hell, it sounded like the bed up there was going to break the floor.

“Damn, those two studs must be having one hell of a threesome!” Cody said to Skyler. But Lance knew that Jennifer had left. What were Derek and his best friend doing up there?

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
For the next few days, Lance eyed Nick suspiciously in the locker room and he noticed that Nick seemed overly captivated with Derek’s cock. The freshman sure had a big piece of man meat, but most of the guys on the team didn’t stare at it as much as Nick.

Then Lance noticed that he never saw Jennifer hanging out with Nick anymore. Damn, he thought. I should move in on that. Lance had been lusting after Jennifer ever since freshman year, but he didn’t want to make a move on his friend’s girl. But if they were broken up, and Nick had some kind of new sexual orientation, maybe Lance could enter the picture.

So Lance called Jennifer Monday night after the party and asked if she wanted to grab a drink at nearby bar. With a little hesitation, she agreed.

After making small talk and knocking back a few drinks, Jennifer couldn’t keep it a secret any longer. She knew this hot wide receiver from the football team was her ex’s best friend, but she also knew that he cared about Nick and was a trustworthy guy. So she told him everything. About her and Nick’s fascination with Derek’s massive cock, about how her and Stacey gave Derek a blowjob as Nick watched, about how Derek fucked her on the kitchen table after her boyfriend left. Then she told him about the party and how Nick basically worshiped the freshman stud. For Jennifer, that whole thing was a turnoff and now she thought Derek was a total asshole. Derek and Nick were teammates, friends--how could he make another guy grovel like that?

Lance listened calmly, but was overwhelmed by what he heard. Nick had been his best friend since sixth grade and was as masculine as they come. They had grown up together, gone through puberty together, and joyously told each other about their first blowjobs. They had stood naked together in the locker room showers for years. Lance knew that Nick’s penis was a bit smaller than his, but he never held that against him. Who the fuck cares whose penis is larger? Nick had slept with tons of girls ‘cuz he was a hot guy who wasn’t a total asshole.

Lance decided that his friend needed help, but so did Jennifer. After she told him everything, she started crying. Lance pulled her in his arms and walked her back to her room. They sat down on her bed and Jennifer kept crying as she hugged Lance tightly.

“Jen, I don’t think we should…”

“Please, Lance. I need this.” She looked at him with her beautiful, tear-filled eyes.

“Okay,” he said. “Lie down.”

Jennifer lied down on her stomach and Lance started slowly carressing her back and shoulders. He began softly, then gradually massaged deeper into her muscles, gliding his fingers up and down her spine. “Oh,” she purred.

Lance pulled on her shirt. “Can I take this off?” he whispered into her ear.

“Yes,” she said emphatically.

Lance pulled her shirt over her head and unclipped her bra. Now her subtle, sexy back was bare in front of him. He quickly ripped off his own shirt (the room was hot) and tenderly but firmly massaged Jennifer’s back for the next twenty minutes, making her feel better than she had felt in a long time.

Then his hands went lower, lingering on the bottom of her spine and almost touching her firm, curvaceous ass. “Ooh,” she cooed as his hands gently massaged her ass.

Lance gently lifted up Jennifer’s skirt, pausing to see if she was okay with this. When she didn’t move or say anything, he continued, slowly revealing Jennifer’s gorgeous butt and her tight, black thong.

Lance was in heaven. He had imagined Jennifer naked hundreds of times, but this was even better than his wildest dreams. His hands drew small circles on her butt cheeks, pressing into her glutes, testing their resistance. “Uuh,” she moaned.

He then moved down to her legs, which were tight, toned, and golden brown. He massaged them all the way down, finally arriving at her feet. He lingered here and started using the techniques that he had learned from YouTube on how to give a killer foot massage. He held her foot in the palm of his hand and gently circled the fingers of his other hand on the palm of her foot. Then he pushed harder, hitting the pressure points that the Chinese discovered thousands of years ago to be some of the best nerve endings in the entire body.

“Yes!” Jennifer cried. She was so relaxed, so comfortable, but this foot massage was also making her horny. She hadn’t had sex since that horrible experience with Derek a few days before and she needed a good fuck.

After Lance finished, he set down Jennifer’s feet and laid his own body on top of hers. He blew softly into her right ear. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered.

He reached his hands underneath Jennifer and gently massaged her small, firm breasts. He had been completely erect for most of the massage and his thick, hard manhood, covered by his shorts and underwear, found a home between Jennifer’s butt cheeks. He stayed like this for a few minutes, fondling Jennifer’s breasts and slowly grinding his cock into her ass. Then he whispered in her ear, “turn over.”

Lance got up and pulled down his shorts while Jennifer turned over. She looked at him as he stood next to her. He was about Nick’s height, 6’ 2”, with black hair and a very sexy, square jaw line. He was incredibly toned, like Derek, except that the bulge in his black boxer briefs was a little smaller. Still, there was a sizeable bulge that was bigger than Nick’s.

Jennifer sat up on the bed and called Lance over. His cock led the way. She grabbed the waist-band of his underwear and pulled them toward her. The head of Lance’s dick popped out, saying hi to Jennifer for the first time.

“Well, hello there,” she said, pulling the briefs down the rest of the way. She pulled back and stared at Lance’s dick. It looked to be about seven inches, rock solid, and medium girth. His balls were average-sized, but they looked delicious.

Jennifer pulled him toward her and took him into her mouth. She kissed his dick, softly, tenderly, trying to pay him back for the incredible massage.

Lance couldn’t help but smile at the scene below. One of the hottest girls in the school was making love to his penis, giving him one of the best blow jobs he’d ever had. Damn, he thought. Nick was so lucky! Why would he give this up?

Lance pulled out after a few minutes. He didn’t want this to end too soon and he still wanted to rock Jennifer’s world even more. “Lie down,” he said, as he gently pushed her down onto the bed. He then went to the bottom of the bed and spread her legs. He licked her thighs, moving higher and higher toward her crotch. His mouth lingered on her thong, gently licking the juices through the fabric.

“Uhhh,” Jennifer moaned as Lance traced his tongue along her clit. Without using his hands, he gently pulled her thong down with his mouth. He then did what he does best: go to town. A previous girlfriend had taught him how to give the best cunninglingus. He started slowly by flicking his tongue against her clit. Then he started humming and increasing his pace. Then he started drawing the letters of the alphabet with his tongue, A through Z, to vary the strokes.

“OOOOH!” Jennifer moaned. She was loving it. Neither Nick nor Derek had ever made her feel this good. She orgasmed at least three times while Lance went down on her. Every time he just kept going, mixing it up, making her feel better and better.

After thirty minutes, Jennifer was ready. “Fuck me!” she said through her moans. Lance happily complied. His dick was still fully hard and leaking precum. So he grabbed a condom, slid it right on, and brought himself into position.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked Jennifer, staring deeply into her eyes.

“So ready,” she said. “Give me all you got.”

Lance entered her slowly, giving her time to adjust. But Jennifer never felt any pain—she just felt good. Lance’s cock was big enough that she could feel every part of it massaging her insides, but it didn’t hurt at all.

As he quickened his pace, Jennifer really got into it. “Oh fuck, YES!” “Goddamn, you’re so fucking hot.” “I’m cumming!”

Jennifer came just a couple minutes into Lance’s fucking. She was so primed and horny that it wasn’t even difficult. She surrendered to him completely—responding to his thrusts, giving him everything that she had. Even though she had orgasmed several times, she kept going, encouraging him to go harder, faster. She forced Lance into several different positions—missionary, reverse, doggy style. Her favorite was when she fucked him reverse-cowgirl style on the floor. Lance’s ass bounced against the shag carpet on the floor as Jennifer fucked him into submission.

He was getting the ride of his life and his stamina was holding out, but Jennifer was firmly in control. This was the best sex of her life and she wanted everything. “Come on stud, bang me against the wall,” she said.

Lance picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the wall. With her legs hanging off the ground, he thrust his spear inside of her, making her cum for the ninth time. “Yes YES!” All of her sorority sisters could hear her screams through the wall. “Fuck me Lance, fuck me!” They knew that she had broken up with Nick a few days earlier, and now she was fucking his best friend? Her friends were horrified and they would deal with her at the sorority chapter meeting later on. But for now, Jennifer kept fucking away on cloud nine.

Lance lasted longer than he ever had, but finally he couldn’t take it anymore. After an hour of fucking, with Jennifer pressed between him and the wall, he roared and came in her pussy, his penis throbbing over and over again and soaking his condom. With his cock still inside her, he walked Jennifer over to the bed and laid her down. He took the condom off and threw it away. He grabbed a towel to wipe off his dick when Jennifer said, “Wait, let me lick that off.” She got onto her knees and started kissing the cock in front of her. Jennifer was very happy that it stayed hard…she was already ready for round two.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Later that week, the football team was playing against their biggest cross-town rival. The head quarterback there, Jordan, had been Nick’s nemesis for a long time. He had gone to middle school with Nick and the two of them had vied for power as the starting quarterback. They competed neck and neck throughout high school, when Nick finally got a little bit better. But Jordan had practiced a lot this season and his team’s defense was very strong. It looked to be a close game between bitter rivals and Derek, the new starting quarterback, was stepping right into the middle of it.

No one had seen Lance and Jennifer for a couple days now. They were hanging out together, mainly staying in her room under the judgmental watch of her sorority sisters. Nick didn’t have any clue what was going on—his mind was still focused on Derek’s cock.

By now he had come to terms with the fact that he must be bisexual. He still thought girls were hot, but his mouth and ass craved some dick. Especially Derek’s. And lucky for him, Derek always seemed down to fuck. Occasionally, the two quarterbacks would stay late at practice and Nick would suck Derek off. No one noticed, except the team manager, Oscar. But that’s a story for another day.

This week, Nick and Derek were focused on their cross-town rival and the whole town was preparing for the game. On Friday night, there was a big bonfire to celebrate the big rivalry. Both teams showed up along with hundreds of friends and thousands of beers. After knocking back a few Budweisers, Nick wandered over to a smaller fire and saw Derek talking to Jodan, his bitter rival.

“Hey buddy!” Derek said. “Come on over here. I was just talking with your old schoolmate. He’s awfully scared that we’re gonna kick his ass tomorrow.”

“Fuck no I a'int. I said that you should be scared. You all should quit now before I wipe your face with my dick tomorrow.”

Nick groaned. All through middle school and high school, Jordan loved to talk about his dick. Nick had to admit, it was a nice chunk of meat. He had watched Jordan’s cock grow from puberty through high school as his own muscle only grew from 4 to 4.5 inches. But by senior year of high school, Jordan boasted a thick eight inches, and he loved to let everyone know all about it. He loved to strut naked around the locker room and he even tried to show it to girls that Nick was dating. Truth be told, he had even fucked all of Nick’s high school girlfriends—one of them in Nick’s very room.

It was a co-ed slumber party and everyone was sleeping in the living room downstairs. In the middle of the night, Nick’s then-girlfriend, Monica, went to the bathroom. Jordan woke up and followed her upstairs. He met her in the hallway, exiting the bathroom. “Hey,” he said. He knew she had been eyeing him all night and had checked out the bulge in his swimsuit earlier that evening.

“Having trouble sleeping?” she asked, checking out Jordan’s shirtless torso.

“Yeah,” he said. “It’s hard to sleep next to sexy ladies like yourself.” He looked down at the bulge in his shorts and Monica looked as well.

“Oh,” she said, licking her lips. It looked big, real big. She had lost her virginity to Nick a few weeks before, but his morning wood looked nothing like this.

“Do you want to see it?” he asked. Silently, Monica nodded her head. “Come with me,” Jordan said, pulling her into Nick’s bedroom. He turned on a lamp, closed the door, and locked it. Monica turned to face him and he kissed her, passionately, and Monica kissed him back. She liked her current boyfriend, but she had to admit, Jordan was hotter. He had wavy blond hair, clear blue eyes, and a true swimmer’s build. He was a little thin for a quarterback, but he was quick, smart, and lean.

You have to keep in mind that the sex that followed was fairly amateur. Two inexperienced 18-year-olds tried to keep quiet as they cheated on a guy in his very own bedroom. Jordan loved it and his throbbing eight inches was fully erect. For Monica’s part, she had never seen anything like it and this new, enormous penis rocked her world. After giving a mediocre blowjob for a few minutes, Jordan exploded in her mouth. Some guys would've quit, but Jordan had the stamina of a high school senior and he quickly pulled off her clothes and threw Monica onto her boyfriend’s bed.

“Fuck me,” she said. Her boyfriend’s rival happily consented. He fucked her for a few short minutes, but it was one of the best moments of his life. Nick had been outshining him in football, but now Nick’s girlfriend was taking his dick.
“Oh yeah, baby, I’m gonna cum!” He pulled out and shot all over Monica and Nick’s bed. He had cum once a few minutes before, but it was still a sizeable load.

Jordan smiled and left Monica on the bed covered in semen. “I’ll see ya later, slut.” He walked back downstairs and slept like a baby, while Monica tried to clean off the cum from herself and the bed. She was horrified that Nick would find out, but he never did. A week later, Monica broke up with him and tried to start dating Jordan, but he wasn’t interested in her. He just wanted to fuck her for an ego boost.

That all happened four years earlier, and ever since, Jordan held Nick in contempt. His rival quarterback had beaten him the previous three years, ruining his team’s chance at making it to the conference championship. But not this time. He would show Nick once and for all who was the better man. So when Derek proposed a bet, Jordan’s mind went back to that night where he fucked Monica in Nick’s bed. He desperately wanted to relive that moment and to exert his dominance over his rival quarterbacks.

Reactions: fword

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So glad you're back with the story. I think it is hotter than ever. Thanks. Made my evening.