Does size really matter?

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
“Dude, you don’t stand a chance tomorrow,” Derek said.

“You’re real cocky for a freshman piece of shit,” Jordan retorted. “By the time I’m done with you tomorrow, you pretty boys will be begging for mercy.”

“You think you’re pretty great huh? Well, let’s make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?” Jordan asked.

“Hmm…is that your girlfriend over there? Nicole?” Derek had been eyeing her all night. This Arabian beauty was hotter than Stacey and Jennifer combined. She was half Lebanese, half German, about 5’9”, and her dark brown hair matched her beautiful brown eyes. She was probably the hottest girl at Jordan’s university, so of course she dated the star quarterback.

“Yeah, you jealous? I heard you’ve been banging that Stacey chick. I fucked her a few years back…”

“How would you like to fuck her again cowboy?”

Jordan looked at Derek, then at Nick, and thought carefully. “That’s old news to me, but I wouldn’t mind pounding Nick’s girlfriend into submission. You still dating that smokin’ Jennifer?”

Before Nick could say no, Derek jumped in. “Yeah, he is, dickwad. So how about we make a deal—the winning quarterback gets to fuck the other guy’s girlfriend.”

Jordan considered this proposal. He felt fairly confident about this game, but he knew that Nicole would not be happy with him if he lost. But really, that’s a small possibility, he thought. The prize was greater—a chance to spoil one more of Nick’s girlfriends with his eight thick inches of man meat.

“Alright, you’re on,” he said. “But once I’m done with Jennifer, she won’t be able to walk ever again.”

“You got a big piece of meat?” Derek asked.

“The biggest,” Jordan said confidently.

“So you have the biggest dick on your team?”

“That’s what I said, dipshit. You seem awfully curious about it…maybe a little fishy like you wants to suck on it?” Jordan winked at him as his right hand cupped his flaccid cock.

Derek drew closer as he resisted hitting this douchebag. “How about we make another deal? I’ll suck on it if it’s really the biggest around. But if someone else here has a bigger one, then you better stuff it down that pretty little mouth of yours.”

“Ha!” Jordan laughed. “And who do you think has a bigger one here?”

“Me,” Derek said, coldly.

“Yeah right. A little freshman can never compete with my man dick. I think you’re just a fag who really wants to suck on my cock.”

“Or maybe you’re too afraid to get beat by a freshman…”

“You talk a lot of shit man. I can’t wait to shut you up with my huge dick down your throat. I bet you’ll look good with cum on your face.”

“We’ll see whose cock walks the walk. Who’s gonna judge this shit?” Derek looked at Nick.

“No way, man,” Jordan said. “He’s too biased.”

“Fine, let’s ask Nicole.”

Jordan thought about this. In his mind, there was really no way he could lose. He had never been beaten in a dick-size competition and he figured that Derek was just a closeted gay guy who wanted to give him a blow job. And if that was the case, then maybe Nicole should watch. She had confided in him that one of her biggest fantasies was to have a MMF threesome and she would probably be impressed if a rival quarterback gave her boyfriend a blowjob.

“Okay, deal. Nicole and I booked a hotel room tonight at the Blue Bird Motel. Meet us there in thirty minutes. Better start practicing your deep throat.”

Derek smiled and walked away. He and Nick walked over to a keg and poured themselves a few more beers.

“Nicky boy, you’ll be in for a show tonight!”

Nick didn’t need Derek to tell him that. His cock was already rock-hard in anticipation.

Reactions: B_er

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
They arrived at the motel thirty minutes later and Nicole answered the door.

“Hey Nick,” she said. “And you’re Derek?”

“Yeah, it’s great to meet you,” Derek said, shaking her hand and staring into her beautiful eyes. Derek was hot, she thought, very hot, but she was puzzled by his demeanor. Was he an asshole like Jordan or more of a nice guy, like Nick? She kinda had a thing for assholes—especially those with big dicks. And for her, Jordan’s was the largest she had ever seen and Derek was an idiot for trying to compete with her big-dicked boyfriend.

They entered the motel room and saw Jordan sitting on the bed watching MTV. “Hey gay boys, you ready to suck some dick? Let’s get this thing over with,” he said, stripping off his shirt.

“In your dreams,” Derek replied. “Why don’t we measure one at a time. Nick, seniors first.”

This caught Nick off guard. He thought that he had come to witness Derek and Jordan compete, not to be in a cock contest himself!

“Alrighty then,” Jordan said, taking off his pants. A long flaccid cock bulged in his white briefs.

“Tighty whities, huh?” Derek remarked.

“Not anymore,” Jordan replied, pulling them down and revealing his thick, soft cock to Nick, Nicole, and Derek. His confidence was overwhelming. Nick hadn’t even taken off his shirt yet and Jordan was already buck-naked.

“Come on Nicky, I know you saw my dick in high school. Unless yours has grown since then, I know you can’t compete,” Jordan said.

Nick slowly pulled off his shirt then reverted his eyes back onto Jordan’s piece of meat. At first glance, it was about the size of Derek’s. A solid six inches, thick, with nice, low-hanging balls. Is pubic hair was neatly shaven, giving Jordan a more feminine, swimmers’ look that Nick found very enticing.

“Come on man, stop staring at my dick and get yours out already,” Jordan taunted. “Or is it too small to find?”

Sheepishly, Nick pulled down his shorts and revealed the small tent forming in his boxers.

“Ooh, getting turned on are we?” Jordan was a little drunk by this point, because he kept on talking, hardly taking notice that Derek and Nicole were staring at him like he was an idiot.

Nick turned around and pulled down his boxers. “Cute ass, Nicky, but turn around and show us your tackle,” Jordan said.

Nick could hear Jordan’s laugh even before he turned around. “Ha! You call that a penis?! That’s the smallest thing I’ve ever seen! Damn, Nicky, your dick hasn’t grown since middle school. I think mine was bigger than that when I was 12!”

Nicole joined in the laughter, making Nick turn bright red. Still, he was also incredibly aroused. All through high school, he had felt inferior to Jordan. True, Nick could eventually beat him on the football field, but he hated when Jordan sauntered around the locker room to show off his huge fucking dick.

Standing a few feet in front of his high school rival, under the glares of Nicole and Derek, he felt even more humiliated because it was true. When Nick and Jordan where thirteen, their penises were about the same size. Nine years later, Jordan was a man and Nick was still a boy. And not only that, but he had also become a boy who sucks dick, and he was kinda looking forward to giving Jordan a blow job and seeing how it compared to Derek.

By now, Nick was fully erect and his 4.5 inches was leaking precum. “Well, I guess that finishes the contest,” Jordan said. His own cock was completely soft, but it was clearly longer and thicker than Nick’s best effort.

Derek, for his part, wasn’t laughing, but he was smiling. This was going exactly as he planned.

“So what do you say, Nicky? You ready to suck the cock you’ve been dreaming about since high school?” Jordan asked.

Nick was torn. Part of him really wanted to fall to his knees and kiss that beautiful piece of meat, but the fact that Jordan was his biggest rival made him pause. “You’re not the winner yet,” Nick said, nodding at Derek.

“You really think a freshman can beat this?” Jordan said, waving his hardening dick. “But then again, I would like to see both of you down on your knees at the same time…two gay quarterbacks, fighting over my dick.”

Derek was intrigued. Now there’s a thought.

“You’re on,” he said, calmly removing his shirt. Nicole was very impressed with his chiseled torso. Even though Derek was four years younger than Jordan and Nick, he looked equally, if not more athletic.

Jordan didn’t even look at Derek as he removed his shorts. He was too busy smiling at Nick. He had no idea his rival had such a tiny penis. Now all of those memories of fucking Nick’s girlfriends were so much sweeter. Now he knew why Monica had begged him to fuck her…how dissatisfied she was with her puny boyfriend.

Damn, Jordan thought. I’m the man.

Then he heard Nicole gasp. He looked over at Derek, the 18-year-old freshman, and saw a startling sight. The freshman quarterback had taken off his boxers and his soft dick was just as big as Jordan’s!

For the first time that night, Jordan was silent, but Derek stepped in to fill the void.

“Alright, Jordan, let’s do this,” he said, starting to stroke his meat. He lifted up the soft tube and revealed his large balls that were clearly bigger than Jordan’s.

“Mmmm.” Nicole was clearly enjoying the show. Two incredibly hot quarterbacks with huge fucking dicks were stroking themselves off.

As Derek looked Jordan straight in the eyes, he used two hands to gently caress his cock, which grew longer and longer. And for the first time being naked in front of another man, Jordan was nervous. Being in the locker room was always his favorite part of every day. He had always had the biggest dick, so life was wonderful.

But now he couldn’t even get his dick hard. He watched as Derek’s grew larger, surpassing his own eight inches. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it. It’s so fucking huge, he thought. And this guy’s a freshman!

A minute later, Derek was at full mast and Jordan was still soft. The entire time, Derek had kept his eyes fixed on Jordan’s. Jordan found the piercing gaze too intense, so instead he stared at the freshman’s massive cock.

“You nervous, Jordan?” Derek asked softly.

Jordan didn’t respond.

“This one’s pretty big, huh? Bigger than yours, isn’t it?”

Jordan still didn’t respond.

Derek looked to Nicole. “Nicole, is my dick bigger than your boyfriend’s?”

Nicole nodded her head very quickly, causing Derek to laugh. She was clearly interested in what this new man had to offer.

“Well Jordan, I guess that settles it. I wish I could have beat you properly, but I guess you have performance issues. Let’s go ahead and get straight to the prize.”

Jordan was still in a trance. How the fuck had this happened? He thought. He didn’t have much time to reflect, because Derek had walked over to him and was right in his face.

With one hand, Derek grabbed Jordan’s shoulder and gently pushed him back to the bed of the motel.

“No,” Jordan said weakly.

“A promise is a promise, man. I would have sucked your dick, but you lost. You have to honor your word.”

Sitting on the bed with his face just inches from Derek’s engorged shaft, Jordan looked to his girlfriend for help.

“Do it,” she said. For most of their relationship, her boyfriend had been a total asshole to her, so here was her chance to get even. “Suck that huge fucking dick.”

Reactions: B_er

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Derek didn’t wait for Jordan’s consent. He grabbed the back of Jordan’s and pulled the blond senior quarterback off the bed onto the floor. His head was now just a few inches from Derek’s cock.

Jordan opened his mouth—maybe to say no or maybe to swallow Derek’s meat—history will never know. Regardless, Derek pushed forward and deposited the head of his shaft into Jordan’s mouth.

“There you go,” Derek said. “Suck on that big fucking dick.”

Nick and Nicole watched in awe as the first couple of inches slid into Jordan’s mouth. To them, Jordan had been the ultimate hunk. He had stuffed his thick eight inches down plenty of people’s throats, but he rarely licked pussy and never in a million years would anyone think that he would be sucking dick. But here he was—sucking off a guy four years younger than him in front of his girlfriend and long-time rival.

By now, Jordan had half of Derek’s cock in his mouth, but he couldn’t take any more without it hitting his throat.

“What’s the matter, stud?” Derek asked. “First time?”

Derek grabbed Jordan’s head with both hands and tried to ram his shaft into the rival quarterback’s throat, but Jordan started choking and pulled away.

“Oh no you don’t,” Derek said. “I’m sure you’ve made bitches deep-throat you plenty of times. Now you need to do the same.”

As Jordan recovered from his first attempt, Derek swung his dick slowly back and forth and slapped it against Jordan’s face.

Hypnotized by the cock in front of him, Jordan forgot about his girlfriend and rival a few feet away and devoured Derek’s dick. Nicole and Nick noticed the change right away.

“Yeah, bitch. Enjoy it,” Derek said.

Jordan tried to pull away, presumably to talk back, but Derek’s two strong hands kept Jordan’s head firmly in place.

“Just keep going…you’re doing great!” he said.

Nicole was so impressed with this freshman stud and so fucking horny. As her boyfriend took Derek’s cock down his throat, she pulled off her shirt and bra and slid down her pants, her hand going straight to her crotch.

A few feet away, Nick’s penis was hard as a rock and leaking precum, but he didn’t dare touch it. He was too enthralled with the show in front of him to cum prematurely. He glanced at Nicole next to him, one of the hottest girls he had ever seen, and then an idea popped into his head.

What would be more humiliating to his rival: sucking dick in front of his girlfriend or sucking dick next to his girlfriend?

Nick walked over to Nicole and went down on his knees. He pushed her thong out of the way and dove into her pussy.

“Oooh!” Nicole moaned. Her body was already on fire from watching the show, but now she was in ecstasy.

A few minutes later, Jordan hardly noticed as his girlfriend came. He was too busy swallowing Derek’s cock, his own piece of meat hard as a rock.

Nick stood up and waved his own penis in front of Nicole’s face. She wasn’t too impressed with his 4.5”, but it seemed courteous to return the favor. She got onto her knees and took the senior quarterback’s cock into her mouth.

Derek was getting close to cumming, but he wanted to close the deal with Jordan. He moved closer to Nick and Jordan followed on his knees, his mouth never leaving Derek’s dick. Now he was next to his girlfriend, who was sucking off his rival, while he made love to Derek’s.

Derek’s voice broke Jordan’s concentration. “Hey Nicky, you want to switch?”

Miraculously, Nick had lasted longer than ever before and he was happy to pull out of Nicole’s mouth without cumming.

He approached his long-time rival and looked at the cock throbbing between his legs. For some reason, it didn’t look quite so big down near the floor.

“Alright Jordan, open up!” Nick said.

Jordan was confused. This wasn’t the deal! The person with the smaller dick was supposed to suck the bigger one!

But Nick didn’t wait for Jordan to think about it. He shoved his cock into Jordan’s mouth. It wasn’t as big as Derek’s, so Jordan had no trouble with it, but Nick sure fucked his mouth vigorously.

“Oh yeah, Jordan. Who’s the bitch now? Jerk your dick before I cum in your mouth.”

Jordan obediently stroked his cock as his girlfriend moaned on Derek’s nine-incher.

Her moans were greeted by the grunts of the three quarterback studs cumming at once. Derek in Nicole’s mouth, Nick in Jordan’s, and Jordan on the floor.

An awkward silence settled in the motel room.

“Nice job,” Derek said, as he gave Nick’s ass a slap.

As Nick looked at his rival on the floor, he beamed with pride, but he also knew how Jordan was feeling. He reached his hand out and helped Jordan up, but then he decided to rub salt in the wound.

“Good job, man. You give good head,” he said.

Humiliated, Jordan pulled his boxers over his still-erect penis as Nick, Derrick, and Nicole also got dressed.

“Okay man, we’ll see you tomorrow on the field,” Derrick said. “And change of plans—in addition to Nicole’s, your ass is also on the line. I see it’s a sweet one.” He smiled and winked at Jordan as he and Nick left the motel room.

Outside, Derek whispered to Nick. “See man, anyone can be broken.” Hmm…Nick thought. I wonder…

Reactions: BigNavy and B_er