Does size run in the family?

Media
After reading the topic about nudity in front of family, it got me wondering if size runs in the family. Is size genetic? Do you find (either from experience or a hunch) that brothers/dads/sons are roughly the same size? Is a hung guy's brother equally big? What about twins? Is an average Dad going to have an average-sized son?

From my own family experience, the guys seem to be in the same ball park.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd definately have to say that size does run in my family although there is no proof that genetically penis size is an inherited trait. I have an older brother who is bigger than I am and I am bigger than my father. I have seen my first and second cousins nude before and they are large as well but not as large as my brother or I are. Although both of my grandfathers are dead I have heard that they were both rather well endowed men. My family are all quite tall too, but then that would all play into that myth about height, shoe, nose, hand size etc. So, in general I would have to say that being large in all aspects runs in my family. :)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that's a puzzler!
Seriously I think there is quite a bit of genetics involved but to what extent is a mystery. My dad was smaller than me, in fact possibly smaller than the average statistically being little more than a bump of an inch(never saw it errect, thank God, so not sure his full size) I have 4 brothers and we are all close in age being born within a 7 year time span and we have seen each other both soft and hard. I am 2nd oldest and bigger than 2 of my younger brothers and my older brother but clearly smaller than my brother Oran born just 10 months after me. He is a little longer but also quite a bit thicker(girth) I saw my moms brother once and he was wahat I would call average length but seemed thick, but like my dad he was flacid so no telling what the final results would be. Also saw 2 cousins who I used to masturbate with (along with my older brother Otto and my first younger brother Oran) The one cousin was thick but short the other had a longer penis buit less girth (I guess total mass area was equal on them). Another interesting thing about us is that me and 3 of my brothers have larger than average testacles (balls) but haven't seen them elsewhere in the family, so I wonder about that as well.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a twin,
as I have posted here before.

There are size differences, at least with us.
I am a fraternal twin, rather than identical,
so there are many more differences, naturally.

Brother--6'0........8.5
Me-------5'10"......7

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BosSportsGuy you should read other topics too. Many guys wondered about this subject.
For my self: I don't know about my dad. It's so long ago I have seen his dick. I remember we stood peeing on a parking somewhere. Because of the wind he pissed his pants wet. His soft dick was just a hand full. I have seen my fathers youngest brother with a hard one. He was fucking his girlfriend in the orchard behind the house and my cousin and I were looking with binoculars. He had an average sized but very thick penis.
The same cousin and I used to jerk off together. His dick was only half of mine. He never told anyone I was big, because than he had to admit that he was small.
My son (18) is as tall as I am, he looks like me at the same age. His penis is like mine. Soft as well as hard. I know that because we sometimes cross ways to the bathroom both with morning wood. We don't make difficulties about being nude in our house.
I have also seen my brother and his son (17) nude. We were sailing and jumped in the water nude to cool down after a hot sunny day. We were far from others boats so we didn't wear speedos. Our sons had to pay our beer because they thought we wouldn't go bare naked. First they had to follow and then had to pay a few rounds. Going in I saw that my brother's dick hadn't changed in size since we were young men. Mine was still bigger. My brothers son, taller than I am, has a tiny dick, but maybe he hasn't stop growing. The water was very cold, so climbing out we missed four dicks and eight balls ..........

Back to the topic: is size genetic? I don't know. My son does have the same genetic material as far as I can see but my brother and his son are different and none of us are like our (grand)father.

michaelwith11: Hi....

I don't know about my dad, but my older brother was completely average. I have another friend who was much larger than his father, although they had much the same body type: short and slim.

Michael

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
In my experience it is. Growing up I thought the males in my family where normal, my dad, cousins and myself. However as I grew up I have realized that except for two of my cousins, everyone is over average. I would say genetics must play a part.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I love this topic because I dont have any brothers so this male bonding i missed out on is just GREAT STUFF.

If i had brothers i would want them all to be smaller than me because i would feel cheated. Like dirk diggler said in boogie nights, "we all have something special and we all have one special gift." I know that i would rather have my 'gift' be something other than my cock...could u imagine your greatest achievement in life is the size of your cock (and you had nothing to do with it). But, if i had brothers i would want to be the biggest cock in the house. :wacko: :wacko: :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 23 2004, 09:02 PM
I love this topic because I dont have any brothers so this male bonding i missed out on is just GREAT STUFF.

If i had brothers i would want them all to be smaller than me because i would feel cheated. Like dirk diggler said in boogie nights, "we all have something special and we all have one special gift." I know that i would rather have my 'gift' be something other than my cock...could u imagine your greatest achievement in life is the size of your cock (and you had nothing to do with it). But, if i had brothers i would want to be the biggest cock in the house. :wacko: :wacko: :D
[post=257254]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah.
I've posted here before, that it wasnt fun
being the smaller one in my house...
my bro teased me all the time about being
longer and thicker.

bigyella: size must run in the gene pool with various results...my dad was a shower...while I'm a grower.........also I have 2 buddies who are brothers both are endowed they both have the same build but one brother has a long lean cut dick...while the other brotherhas a cock thats a little shorter but much heavier I've only seen one of them hard thats the bro with the thicker cock and he is a good 10 inches s

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am an identical twin, but my brother died in a car accident when we were 21 yo :( We were identical in every physical aspect. Our father is not as big as we are but from what I can see when he's flaccid I know he's hung. I don't know about my grandfathers.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From seeing my father naked when I was a child, I would estimate that we're pretty much the same size. My uncle (Dad's older brother) was similar, and he claimed my other uncle, their father, and their grandfather were all monsters below the belt. Uncle Lloyd called it "the family curse" and once told me, at age 14, that I could count on never being able to have pleasurable sex with a woman. I guess that explains why he and Aunt Nina only had one child...

My brother, though, was on the small side. He was taller than me, though, by quite a bit.

YoungNHung19: I have seen my brother erect and limp (I am less than a year older) and he is just a hair smaller than me in length but a little thicker. I saw my father's penis one night by accident after he had just finished doing my mom. It was traumatizing but he had a large penis as well. When I was a young teen me and my cousin jerked off togther and his penis was measured at 8 inches and very thick. So it has been talk in our family that we have big penis'....so from my perspective, I would say, yeah, it runs in the family.

mar: yes it does and i know a friend who has big tool and he told me that his father is a long too. also, he said his brothers are long and thick.
:p

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Now, im guna say total opposite. My father is in double digits when erect (he must be) he is my size (7 x 7) flacid. So godnose what he is erect. He is always walkin around naked. He is def a shower. It is also VERY noticeable through his jeans. He dont wear baggy clothing always tightish. he gets so many looks. Also, when we are goin to public toilettes, he like just literally, lets it all flop out and lets everyone see! Sometimes its a bit imbarrisin. Another thing, i can always here my mom and him doin it, nearly every night! Now im above average 7 x 7 erect. He is flacid with my erect size. My brothers are the same as me. So for me, size does not run in the family - as much as id love it to! :p

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by rkojosh@Sep 29 2004, 09:27 PM
Now, im guna say total opposite. My father is in double digits when erect (he must be) he is my size (7 x 7) flacid. So godnose what he is erect. He is always walkin around naked. He is def a shower.
[post=257865]Quoted post[/post]​

My dad is only about 9x6 hard, yet my brothers and I are much larger (14yo 12.5x6, me 18 13.5x8, and 21 14.5x9) as my mom's brothers and father are all in the double digits. A couple cousins top 16", and one younger cousin at 10yo this summer was proud to show me his 9+ weiner.

Darren

Media
Originally posted by monsternmypant@Sep 29 2004, 05:33 PM
A couple cousins top 16"....
Darren
[post=257866]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG.. that has to be a record... Have you measured them or seen them measure themselves? That's almost an extinct breed I thought. Must be something in the water where you live Darren.