Does size run in the family?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Grit@Oct 22 2004, 10:00 AM
I have seen my dad a lot. His dick is about 2/3 the size of mine soft. Never seen him hard. I don't think I got my size from him.

I have some cousins on both sides and they do not have a dick the size of mine and there is jealousy.

I'm 9 to 9.5 hard.
[post=260726]Quoted post[/post]​
so where is the pix of this '9.5''er' then?

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by Ineligible@Oct 22 2004, 10:00 PM
Why should there need to be one?
[post=260836]Quoted post[/post]​

You didn't get the memo? We have to prove ourselves now.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, seems like people have gone overboard on this posting pics thing, I thought that was reserved just for the 10"+ers :D

Anyway, I have never seen my dad hard or soft...and have heard no stories of any relative having a big penis, but then 7" isn't much to brag about...hmmm.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will I cant say if it runs in the family because I dont know what my fathers looks like but if it does run in the family of size that is something that evey young boy can look forward to.

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HungArnold@Sep 27 2004, 06:23 AM
Size runs in our family. My dad, brothers, sons and nephews are all well hung. We are also all tall and very thin. This is all genetic in my opinion.
[post=257590]Quoted post[/post]​

I have three brothers and none of them are well hung. I have two sons and neither of them is well hung. My father and his 6 brothers are all about the same size as me.

Draw your own conclusions, this is puzzling to me.

Michael

stu

Experimental Member
Media
my dad was trying to wake me up one morning (i sleep in the nude) and there was my 'moring glory' here for him to see, i was totaly embarresed to see my dad there. he was cool about it and said that i had a slightly bigger one than him.

9whenhard

Experimental Member
Media
def. genetic I have a younger brother and although i have never seen it from what i have heard from the girls he has been with he is quite hung. He has seen me and he said although mine was longer he his was wider.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know what this is worth, but I was once with a guy who had a 6' inch erection, but whose teenage son had about a 7.5' flaccid. I would say the genetics come from both sides of the family.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
I dont think that size runs in the family. In my family we were always very private. I had never seen my dad penis untill a cupple of years ago, so I had no idea how we compaired. When I was at the urinal I had always got wows and good gods and I had always seen others guys and knew that I was bigger but thought that my older brother and father got the same thing. One day when I was just turning 16 my dad took me and my brother who was 19 to a baseball game. We all had alot of soda to drink so during one of the breaks all 3 of us got up and went to the bathroom. We all walked up to the urinals. I stood next to a stanger. Next to me was my dad and next to him was my brother. I pulled out my at the time 5.5 inch soft penis and this was the first time when I let it go it fell into the water. I just lifted it up and when about my buisness. The urinals were close together so it was easy to look at each other. The man next to me looked at me and said good god boy how do you control that thing. I just srugged as I always did. My dad over hurd this and told the man to focus on himself but before he could finish he must have looked down at me and completely stoped what he was saying. When I looked up at him he was just staring at me. He then looked at me and said yeah, how do you control it. Again I shruged not thinking anything of it. He then said I am so proud of you son. You are biger then me (looked over at my brother) and your brother. My brother (sam) jurked his head up and said suprized what. That little twerp has a bigger one then me? My dad said yeah take a look. At that point I checked out my dad and sam. My dad was about 2.5-3 inches soft which couldnt have been more then 6 hard. Sam was a little bigger at about 3.5-4 no more then 8 hard. At that point I stuffed it back in wet head and all and from then on I contiuesly tount them about how my dick is the bigest.

Reactions: im8inches

mrarkmann: It's purely genetic.. but you're 2x as likely to inderit penis size from your mother. She has 2 X chromosomes, whereas your dad only has 1.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by mrarkmann@Oct 31 2004, 02:30 AM
It's purely genetic.. but you're 2x as likely to inderit penis size from your mother. She has 2 X chromosomes, whereas your dad only has 1.
[post=261832]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you know penis size is x-linked?

bigtyme

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Mr._dB+Oct 31 2004, 08:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr._dB &#064; Oct 31 2004, 08:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mrarkmann@Oct 31 2004, 02:30 AM
It&#39;s purely genetic.. but you&#39;re  2x as likely to inderit penis size from your mother.  She has 2 X chromosomes, whereas your dad  only has 1.
[post=261832]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you know penis size is x-linked?
[post=261833]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

The X is the larger chromosome and carries more genetic information, but I do not think that it has been linked to penis size... ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have read numerous studies that "surmise" penis size is determined by what your mother gives you, more than your father. Hopefully, our Mother&#39;s Dad&#39;s were all well hung? My .02.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You don&#39;t inherit your X chromosome from your father if you&#39;re male. Unless you have Klinefelter&#39;s.

billabongsf

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mimosurfDutch@Sep 26 2004, 02:16 PM
Not sure about our father, but I know my brother and I are well hung for sure
[post=257489]Quoted post[/post]​

Got four brothers and we all seem to be close in size, hung one and all. the old man was a major grower.

wantmore

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by monsternmypant+Sep 29 2004, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monsternmypant &#064; Sep 29 2004, 09:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rkojosh@Sep 29 2004, 09:27 PM
Now, im guna say total opposite. My father is in double digits when erect (he must be) he is my size (7 x 7) flacid. So godnose what he is erect. He is always walkin around naked. He is def a shower.
[post=257865]Quoted post[/post]​

My dad is only about 9x6 hard, yet my brothers and I are much larger (14yo 12.5x6, me 18 13.5x8, and 21 14.5x9) as my mom&#39;s brothers and father are all in the double digits. A couple cousins top 16", and one younger cousin at 10yo this summer was proud to show me his 9+ weiner.

Darren
[post=257866]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

How are you measuring? On top side from abdomen to tip?

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Dad took me to a medical convention during spring break. We shared the same hotel room and yes we did view each other nude... saw morning wood and all. I felt like the son with the big dick in the joke pic. The one with the caption "are you sure I am not adopted?"

This is the first time my Dad and I have really done anything together and I think that eventhough we talked about our sizes (which he suspected that I am hung), sex (including partners..) I think he was without any resentment a little embarrassed and so was I sort of.

It is a given that penis size is genetic and mostly thought that it gets passed down from the Mom's side. I sure didn't get it from him. He is about 2.5 to 3" shorter flacid than me.

Reactions: im8inches

new71

Just Browsing
Media
Morning wood? Did you sleep in the nude? How did he see it, and how did the conversation about size go?