Does size run in the family?

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
"My dad is only about 9x6 hard, yet my brothers and I are much larger (14yo 12.5x6, me 18 13.5x8, and 21 14.5x9) as my mom's brothers and father are all in the double digits. A couple cousins top 16", and one younger cousin at 10yo this summer was proud to show me his 9+ weiner."

HAHAHAAAAAAA, still laughing over this one!
Needed a late-night laugh before going to bed.
What fools these mortals be...

ballsontheline2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Size does not run in my family. At least, it doesn't apply to me. I have a tiny, little dick. It is only 4 inches when hard. I didn't start puberty until I was 16. My brother is three years younger than me and he was through puberty at 13. He has a huge dick. My dad has a huge dick too. We would all go to the pool and the beach and when we would shower, I would get a look at both of them. I did a good job of keeping my little penis a secret.

I had a hernia operation just after I turned 17. I was totally shaved which made my penis look even smaller. When I got home from the hospital I was really horny. I could't jerk off outside because I was still recovering. I had to jerk off in my room. I would jerk off 4 to 5 times a day. One day I forgot to lock my door. My brother heard me and told my dad that he thought I was jerking off. Then my 14 year old brother walked in on me. He caught me totally nude on top of my covers. My tiny, shaved penis was in clear view. He laughed and whipped out his huge cock. "My dick is so much bigger than yours bro." Just then my dad walked in. My brother wanted the three of us to compare our cocks. I was surprised that my dad went for the idea. Dad was thicker than my brother but they both had 9 inches. I had half of that with no pubes. For me, size does not run in my family.

Reactions: wp18

B_caseyinbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at a church retreat with 2 of my kids this past weekend. The shower room was roman showers and we ran into several groups of dads & sons there. One dad was there with his set of 16yo twins and they looked identical in size 2 me

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems we are all 8” or more my family. Oldest brother is 9, so is his son. I’ve heard his son pound his little 100 lb gf at night, positively echoed through the house. So of course I had to rub one out.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems we are all 8” or more my family. Oldest brother is 9, so is his son. I’ve heard his son pound his little 100 lb gf at night, positively echoed through the house. So of course I had to rub one out.

Are you kidding me? Similar to my post above… How the hell do you know your nephew's erect penis size?

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's definitely a genetic component. My father's is very similar in size and shape to my own (I once saw him while he was sleeping - nothing perverse). My cousins on my mother's side are pretty big, too, though, so maybe I got it from both sides.

Reactions: cadmanken and wp18

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like much on here, I think it's mostly fantasy.

Am I the only person to read some of these accounts and go "whuh?"

I can't imagine having an encounter with my dad where I discussed our relative penis size, let alone visually compared while standing at a urinal!

Reactions: japetty

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you kidding me? Similar to my post above… How the hell do you know your nephew's erect penis size?
I haven’t seen it but he was buying magnum condoms even though regular ones were free. He wasn’t bragging, he had discomfort with regular condoms.

Like much on here, I think it's mostly fantasy.
Most yes. Mine, no.
My dad and me are identical in size and girth. His just points up hard and he hasn't a clue that i know this either. Lol. Homophobic bastard would kill me if he did. Thats true shit.