Does smaller equal harder?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I picked up a passing comment in another thread that suggested that it was taken for granted that smaller guys would have harder erections.

Has this been your experience?

Guys - I know we all have 12 inch cocks that are harder than steel - so you don't need to tell me about your own - I am more than happy to hear about your experiences with male partners though.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I picked up a passing comment in another thread that suggested that it was taken for granted that smaller guys would have harder erections.

Has this been your experience?

Guys - I know we all have 12 inch cocks that are harder than steel - so you don't need to tell me about your own - I am happy to hear about your experiences with male partners though.

Thank you for throwing that bolded comment in there. Men are men and I love 'em, but the endless posturing and bragging in response to these kinds of threads is way annoying, and not in the least believable. So I support the "don't respond about yourself" request.
As for the question, I've read that in general smaller cock equals harder erection simply because it doesn't take as much blood. I've been with less than 10 guys which isn't a scientific sample, and I suppose I have found in general that the larger ones aren't quite as hard, but there are exceptions. The largest guy I've been with (my current fwb) is almost 8 by 6 and he gets very strong erections. Anyway, my guess is the answer is yes, smaller guys get harder, with plenty of exceptions.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Less cock = less blood
More cock = More muscle

Honestly it all depends on age and state of arousal..He could be as big as my arm or as small as my finger but if he isnt feeling then chances are.....Im not going to be feeling it either, if you catch my drift!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Less cock = less blood
More cock = More muscle

Honestly it all depends on age and state of arousal..He could be as big as my arm or as small as my finger but if he isnt feeling then chances are.....Im not going to be feeling it either, if you catch my drift!

Oh, I catch your drift, Lee! Indeed a steel hard erection is the thing! A weak erection just doesn't cut it, it doesn't feel close to the same. This is also another reason I so love guys who can hold off their orgasm for a long time. I like long sex but when guys get their "second wind" a lot of times it isn't as hard as the first one.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no scientific evidence to back it, but i've noticed more problems with acheiving a firm erection amongst the larger boys. That isn't to say i haven't experienced a few XXL hung men who are steel hard all the time! They do exist, and aren't rare at all!

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 8.5 long and 6.5 around, but i can still get about as hard as a tennis ball i think ( a new one...lol, not old rotted one!)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I think that is much easier smaller penis to keep a constant erection...but in a big penis erections is variable and more noticiable the flutuations of it...its a hard work after all nothing simple is very complicated..:cool:

It's just amazing at least to me..the amount of things hapenning inside a big penis to make a tent inside a swet pant...omg...it goes up make the tent and its a huge tent...I'm never tired to observe that beautiful fenomena...:cool: