Does someone like asian guys or have sex with them?

kakakain

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As the title, I am Asia guy. From I know, most of westerns are just finding westerns, maybe it depends on different culture and other things. But I have met with a European guy, that experience is really fantastic amazing!!!!!!! Refer to the size of dick, the westerns is much bigger than Asia guys. But I think I am higher than average of Asia guys, about 7 inches...

So I am just curious about does anyone interested in Asia guys?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wjould guess that quite a few people have sex with Asian guys.
Have you noticed how many Asians there are in the world?
(psst! Babies are born because their parents have had sex. :eek:)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met some Thai guys when I went to Thailand and got fucked every whichaway but one guy with a nice fat one. He was like a spider monkey - all over me and twisting and turning. Loads of fun.

Had a regular Vietnamese fuck buddy a few years back and his cock was relatively average. Knew how to use it though...and that's what counts.

A local Korean sauna here in Atlanta attracts lots of Asians - I suspect Koreans but they all have small dicks - I mean small. I guess even among Asians dick size varies.

kakakain

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience Asian guys worship white guys, so if you're white and love East Asian boys then you're in heaven..

yeah...you say totally right. I don't know why some asia guys really love to have one night stand with white guys, and if white guys love asia guys, that is really stable love and don't afraid asia guy will leave you.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my experience Asian guys worship white guys, so if you're white and love East Asian boys then you're in heaven..

Don't flatter yourself and your entire race. I am ASIAN guy and I love all color of the rainbow. My partner is white but when we got together 25 years ago it was never about the race. It was and is about the person and personality.
Do not assume that all ASIAN want to sleep with a white guy.
Stupid mother fucker.:mad:

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't flatter yourself and your entire race. I am ASIAN guy and I love all color of the rainbow. My partner is white but when we got together 25 years ago it was never about the race. It was and is about the person and personality.
Do not assume that all ASIAN want to sleep with a white guy.
Stupid mother fucker.:mad:

While his statement wasn't exactly accurate and was definitely a generalization I don't think he was intentionally trying to be offensive. Your reply is a little harsh but that's obviously because you were offended.

I, personally, like some Asian guys. I mean, just like every other race/ethnicity there are those that I find attractive and those that I don't. I can't say I have a particular soft spot for Asians (like I have for redheads) but there are definitely some I see on a daily basis around campus that are extremely attractive.

typhoon150

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Asian guys. I like their smooth slim bodies and I think tons of Asian guys are really cute. I've also never met an Asian guy that wasn't genuinely nice.