Does someone like asian guys or have sex with them?

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met an Asian guy (an Indonesian) a few years back on board a cruise ship. He was a deck steward. He was well endowed, a top, and knew what he wanted. We enjoyed each other several times during the trip.

A

AM_092

I'm an Asian guy! And not fussy on the colour of your skin, as long as you're cute! But with that said, my record with Asian guys has been quite low! Only one...

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Don't flatter yourself and your entire race. I am ASIAN guy and I love all color of the rainbow. My partner is white but when we got together 25 years ago it was never about the race. It was and is about the person and personality.
Do not assume that all ASIAN want to sleep with a white guy.
Stupid mother fucker.:mad:

This guy is a real Asian, unlike some posers who have posted in (or created :rolleyes:) this thread.

kakakain

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I met an Asian guy (an Indonesian) a few years back on board a cruise ship. He was a deck steward. He was well endowed, a top, and knew what he wanted. We enjoyed each other several times during the trip.
It seems that you have one night stand with that boy?

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the title, I am Asia guy. From I know, most of westerns are just finding westerns, maybe it depends on different culture and other things. But I have met with a European guy, that experience is really fantastic amazing!!!!!!! Refer to the size of dick, the westerns is much bigger than Asia guys. But I think I am higher than average of Asia guys, about 7 inches...

So I am just curious about does anyone interested in Asia guys?

Always been attracted to some Asian men. If the rest of you is as nice as what your picture shows, you're right up there with them.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Any nationality is good....as long he packs well. Some how not been able to find a biggie personally in Asia..
I want to know where these people who claim that they have not been able to find a guy with a big cock in Asia are living.

I actually live in Japan, and the only problem I have had regarding finding guys with huge penises is that they are all over the place and they won't give my ass a break. :frown1:

After I first had sex with my current boyfriend, I became temporarily incontinent and sh*t my pants just outside the restroom at a train station on my way home from his apartment. Then I got freaked out because I was bleeding from my anus and I noticed a reddish rash in my groin, which made me think that I might have contracted an STD, but it turned out to be what they call 汗疹 asemo (a sweat rash? a rash caused by too much friction and moisture on the skin). Now I am constantly in need of haemorrhoid medication and steroid creams.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I find it sickening how many of our fellow Americans seem to generalise Asian with the oriental races.

For heavens sake its a vast continent with a multitude of differant races and cock size theirein.