Does something seem off about this measuring pic? (Not mine)

D

deleted30979

From time to time I've come across a picture with a ruler or measuring tape, and the measurement SEEMS to be quite big, but looking at the penis it just looks smaller. Like the measuring tape must be wrong somehow. I've never really sought second opinions before but this pic makes me wonder if I'm correct. What do you guys think? It just doesn't LOOK like 8.5-9 inches to me.

Note: This isn't my dick, I'm not some weirdo who gets off on people telling me I'm measuring incorrectly or doctoring the pic or anything like that.

Attachments

D

deleted30979

I don't think the measuring tape starts that far back. If you kind of visualize where the start would be I'd say it's in a pretty reasonable position relative to his pubic bone.

Best that I thought of to explain the pic is that either the measuring tape was flat-out Photoshopped to bring the numbers closer together or his dick is ABOVE the measuring tape, skewing the scale, and it's got a lot of slack in it, further ruining the measurement.

D

deleted30979

I don't have anything against this guy or anything like that, I just think of myself as someone with a good sense of scale and someone who's pretty good at judging size and distance. So when I see a picture like that with a dick that doesn't look like what I know to be 8.5-9 inches, it makes me wonder if I'm just totally off base.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, aside from measuring start from fairly far back, he's also measuring along the undulations of the towel, which adds extra length.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ruler and towel has about maybe 6 inches of space below his dick (hard to tell how much space for certain). This makes his dick look bigger. He's not measuring correctly.

You could try doing it yourself. Place a ruler on a table. Place your dick about 6 inches above the table/ruler and see how many inches your dick has gained.

EDIT: Also the angle he took the picture at adds maybe 1/2 inch because the camera is not completely pointed directly to the ground.

Last edited:

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah...may be the hands throwing it off, I have big hands so I know how that goes....but maybe there us some trickery... Hard to tell these days... Plus I've seen dick pics and it looks big then in real life it's not... It's all proportions

Media
You guys sound cranky. Looks legit to me. The only thing i have a problem with is the floppy towel action, but even then that will only add (in this instance based on apparent slack) about .4 inches or less. As for his starting point? If that was placed exactly on top of his dick, it would be right where his finger ends on the side closest his head. Ergo, y'all can quit whining. Look at his knuckles and the size of his finger. Visualize it turning sideways to grab the shaft, bone pressed. Where do you think his thumb and index will be? Right where the bottom blue line is in the watermark. Looks a lot like the dick I just sucked, actually.

And the whole skewed perspective, raised from the towel business? BS. He would be casting a shadow. This is just a nice, juicy, honest to the world dick of larger than average dimensions. Quit hating.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the whole skewed perspective, raised from the towel business? BS. He would be casting a shadow.

Not if he is only raised a few inches above the towel. Plus, if he was flat against the table, his balls would look differently. Either you wouldn't see them at all or they would be flat pressed along the table, which they aren't. Instead you can see part of his right nut, so either he is squishing his nuts (which would prolly hurt), or they are dangling over the table which is what's going on in the photo.

The guy is cheating. You put the ruler on top of the dick and he might be 6 1/2 max.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also look at his hands, he eigther has larger then most people or he has a small dick. I estimate him to be between 6 and 7 inches

Given the scale of the tape measure, his index finger is about 5" long. He should see about a job in the NBA with a reach like that.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, i actually have noticed some other pics like this (even on here), where the measurement appears very impressive but nonetheless looks quite wrong.

sure, estimating accurate size just by looking at any given penis is not a great idea, but you can certainly get a somewhat decent ballpark estimate. sometimes these strange measurement pictures CLEARLY contradict the ballpark-intuition... this dick, for example, doesnt even look remotely close to the 8-9 ballpark

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
From time to time I've come across a picture with a ruler or measuring tape, and the measurement SEEMS to be quite big, but looking at the penis it just looks smaller. Like the measuring tape must be wrong somehow. I've never really sought second opinions before but this pic makes me wonder if I'm correct. What do you guys think? It just doesn't LOOK like 8.5-9 inches to me.

Note: This isn't my dick, I'm not some weirdo who gets off on people telling me I'm measuring incorrectly or doctoring the pic or anything like that.
deduct another inch as there is somewhat of a fold in the tape measure at the 7 to 9 in mark

I am going to say it's only 6.25" to 6.55" with a thickness of only 4.5 to 4.75"

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
If you look at the tape closely, it's measured in centimeters.... :biggrin1:

upon further inspection

his dick is only 6.75"(inch deduction for ass bone press)
maybe a 6" girth

zoom in 180%(maybe less or more depending on your screen)

and the inches will line up perfect tell it gets to the curve in the towel that's where he cheated

centimeters would not line up with your own ruler since it's 2.54cm per inch

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I think KTF40 has the right answer. It's a visionary illusion created by the space between his cock and the ruler.

The ruler and towel has about maybe 6 inches of space below his dick (hard to tell how much space for certain). This makes his dick look bigger. He's not measuring correctly.

You could try doing it yourself. Place a ruler on a table. Place your dick about 6 inches above the table/ruler and see how many inches your dick has gained.

EDIT: Also the angle he took the picture at adds maybe 1/2 inch because the camera is not completely pointed directly to the ground.