Does stop REALLY mean stop

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only safe word my ex and i had established was because we had a running joke where when we were lying in bed one of us would pretend to be a zombie, moan "BRAAAINS!" and gently bite the other one's head. after the first few times, my irrational fear of zombies (irrational only because they don't exist...yet) kicked in and i needed to establish a safe word so we could know if the person had actually been turned into an undead devourer of human flesh and give the other at least a fighting chance of getting away.

the time during sex we got so carried away that she leaned up and bit my face didn't help much. :p

in that instance, i would say stop should definitely always mean stop. human civilization may depend upon it...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only safe word my ex and i had established was because we had a running joke where when we were lying in bed one of us would pretend to be a zombie, moan "BRAAAINS!" and gently bite the other one's head. after the first few times, my irrational fear of zombies (irrational only because they don't exist...yet) kicked in and i needed to establish a safe word so we could know if the person had actually been turned into an undead devourer of human flesh and give the other at least a fighting chance of getting away.

the time during sex we got so carried away that she leaned up and bit my face didn't help much. :p

in that instance, i would say stop should definitely always mean stop. human civilization may depend upon it...
loony :biggrin1:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap knows that stops means stop. Otherwise, I will beat his head to a bloody pulp. I slap him like a mosquito and I literally pull his head away. I don't know if I'm capable of having multiple orgasms because the first one is so intense that I simply cannot stand it. He also know that if he continues I will taze his butt.

But the same with him now. After he orgasm I can't even look at his penis without him going ballistic. Heaven forbid it stay in my mouth or I try to lick it. He's even jumped out of bed because it was so intense.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have not heard that at the point of orgasm one can lie about the meaning of such a thing as 'stop'. Incoherence is much more common than such an articulate formulation as that. Best always to take what she says for truth.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop means stop.

"Stop" is completely different from "No." Sadly, some women have said "No" when they really meant "Yes" -- especially when they didn't want to seem "too easy."

So while the word "No" is OCCASIONALLY open to further dialogue (notice that I said "dialogue" - I didn't say to ignore the "No"), the word "Stop" always means stop.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
even if it doesn't ALWAYS mean it (see my first post), at least 99% of the time it does, and even for that 1% you might as well pause and check in before proceeding rather than risk a bloody nose...

...or zombie infection. :p

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cap knows that stops means stop. Otherwise, I will beat his head to a bloody pulp. I slap him like a mosquito and I literally pull his head away. I don't know if I'm capable of having multiple orgasms because the first one is so intense that I simply cannot stand it. He also know that if he continues I will taze his butt.

But the same with him now. After he orgasm I can't even look at his penis without him going ballistic. Heaven forbid it stay in my mouth or I try to lick it. He's even jumped out of bed because it was so intense.

lol! my guy was the same but i tied him up a few months ago and carried on with the blowjob. he went crazy and came again within a minute. afterwards he told me coz hed always stopped people , he had no idea he could cum again and it felt amazing. so luckily he didnt press charges!
xoxo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand, have I said something to offend you? :confused:
What's not to understand? You say it doesn't always mean stop. I say, if you were lucky enough to fuck me, and I said no, or stop, and you didn't believe me, I'd try to kill you. I mean that as sincerely as I mean 'stop' when I say it. It's a really simple concept, I think.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Of course it doesn't always mean "stop".

I figured that I should answer for the women, because they're being so typically coy in their responses.

Coy? I think most of us have been quite explicit - both those of us who've said stop always means stop and those who say that sometimes they say stop when they don't mean it.

Perhaps you don't understand what 'coy' actually means:

Adjective
•S: (adj) coy, demure, overmodest (affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way)
•S: (adj) coy (showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement) "a politician coy about his intentions"
•S: (adj) coy (modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures) "like a wild young colt, very inquisitive but very coy and not to be easily cajoled"

If you think that ALL women don't mean 'stop' when they say it then you are going to get into trouble - I personally hope you meet someone like me, AE or dolfette and get your ass kicked and that you don't end up raping some girl.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, i'm so coy!
saying that i consider it assault and that i'll bloody well assault you back is so typical of my girly inability to answer for myself.

twit :rolleyes:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Apply that logic to me sometime, and I'll bite your fucking jugular out for you.

AlteredEgo said:
if you were lucky enough to fuck me, and I said no, or stop, and you didn't believe me, I'd try to kill you.

I don't think any man would be lucky if he fucked you!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of violent comments on this thread, & other threads made by the same crazoids. What kind of person even goes around thinking stuff like this? Deal with your issues & bitterness - yiou are the only problem in your life.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
yes, a little bit of sexual assault is no reason to get grumpy :rolleyes:

If you don't think that going from orgasming with someone one second to killing them the next isn't Loony Toons...

To clarify does ripping the thoat out of Lesbians count too? The question was clearly gender neutral.