does sucking cock once in a while make U gay?

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...if you give a guy head, that does not make you gay.

WRONG. If you give a guy head and you don't enjoy it or don't want to then you're not gay. However, outside of maybe a prison rape type scenario, why the f*ck would a man do that to another man unless he enjoyed it or was turned on by the idea? Experimenting counts as well. You're either gay, bi, or bicurious.

I don't understand why so many guys want to call themselves "straight" on the one hand yet admit they like sucking dick once in awhile.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it didn't make me gay, it made me like cock more. I'm still bi.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
So, the dude who sets up a Glory Hole in his home *or* the dude who spends every waking moment on his knees in bookstore booths *or* the Craigslist dudes who advertise that they provide "blow and go", because these are totally anonymous, is there emotional attraction there? I don't think so. IMO, even calling this "gay" would be polite at best.

Oh, and it's not prostitution unless they are charging for it. :biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Performing an act isn't the same as the desire to perform that act. Though, I assume you wouldn't unless you wanted to.
If a man is forced to do so at gunpoint, he's performing a homosexual act but that doesn't make him a homosexual.

More importantly, does eating pussy once in a while make you straight? :rolleyes:

I had my first gay experience not that long ago and it was fun. The fantasy of sucking cock was a big thing for me. More than the anal. Jumped in the deep end and had a threesome with two guys. Although having sex with men is gay I agree that it is more the way you live your life which will define if you are gay or not. Otherwise it's just another side of your sex life. That's how I feel.

I believe sucking dick once in a while isn't gay. My terms of gay are either sucking dick a lot, getting pounded by a guy, or making out with a guy, kinda.

Reactions: bfus

Depends if you are a man or not. But if you are, then yes, sucking cock makes you gay. Getting sucked, however, does not.

As it is written, so it shall be....

;-)~

Total bullshit from a closet case. :rolleyes: If you have sex with men even just getting sucked off as not all bisexual or even gay men enjoy sucking cock you are not straight or heterosexual.