does sucking cock once in a while make U gay?

WRONG. If you give a guy head and you don't enjoy it or don't want to then you're not gay. However, outside of maybe a prison rape type scenario, why the f*ck would a man do that to another man unless he enjoyed it or was turned on by the idea? Experimenting counts as well. You're either gay, bi, or bicurious.

I don't understand why so many guys want to call themselves "straight" on the one hand yet admit they like sucking dick once in awhile.

Well said. These guys who jerk off with other men or who suck or get sucked and call themselves heterosexual are just total closet cases and in denial about who they really are and how they are not straight or heterosexual.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said. These guys who jerk off with other men or who suck or get sucked and call themselves heterosexual are just total closet cases and in denial about who they really are and how they are not straight or heterosexual.

You have a point. I am as straight as 6 o'clock and I haven't sucked a dick, jerked off with other guys, and haven't so much as considered either of those things, and won't.

Now if you fall into the other category, its kool and the gang. Just don't lie to everyone, and/or yourself most of all by claiming to be straight. You are at least bi.

Tiecho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are getting a sexual thrill and arousal from the male anatomy, and by performing homosexual acts; so yeah, bi or gay.

It makes you bisexual or gay. Straight men do not have sex with men at all or want it.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is just part of your sexual exploration dude. Many of us could us a chill pill. Giving oral to another man by a man just happens to have a label. If the rest of your time is spent chasing poontang then I would "label" you straight and like most, the lucky ones, you have some "crazy" things you like to do now and again. I am a freak. Now and again I can get off watching women in bikini's wrestle. What is up with that? I don't even know how that is sexual yet I get in the mood for it and ten minutes later my balls are empty. Does this make me a sexual freak? Okay, maybe, but I chose to just think of it as one of the unique twists in the sexual part of my brain.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It makes you bisexual or gay. Straight men do not have sex with men at all or want it.[/QUOTE

Many skipped over it I'm sure. Let me give the short version.

The research I have read says that.

1. About ten percent of the population are completely striaght. They will only enjoy or freely have sex with a woman. They were that way as teens and will always be that way. Most in thisw group just CAN:T PEFORM with anothr man, ever. Period.

2. About ten person of the populatoin is gay. Same rules as above. I've known gays in this group that found a girl and got married trying to live a striaght life. They used the excuse "waiting until the wedding night to lose my virginity" but when wedding night came, the gay guys COULD NOT PERFORM. The mariages dissolved quickly or were annulled.

This is where SideWinderSweeps is coming from. Some guys are exclusive straight or gay.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 80 PERCENT?

That is where a majority of people are.
1. Some are mainly gay with some straight tendences.
2. Some have eqaul tendences meaning that it really is up to WHO the person they are with whether their gay side or their straight side is more dominent.
3. There are those who are mainly striaght with some gay tendencies.

iT IS MY FIRM BELIEF THAT HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE ARE IN THE 80 %.

It isn't the 10 percet that are straight that are homophobic. It isn't even the bisexuals who have decided to live a straight live style are are comfortable in it that are the problem.

It is the guys that have strong enough gay tendencies that they fight politically against homosexuality as if it were as bad or worse than murder.

It is my belief that a guy in that 80 % is capable of "moving around,"
As a young man he may live a straight life style with his gay tendencies "under control." Twenty years later, his gay tendences may become dominant over his straight tendences. He divorces his wife and takes on a male "life partner"

So while I agree wth the poster I am quoting. I also believe that only 20 percent of men really fall into the compeltley straight or completely gay groups.

The rest are in the 80% They may be bi or bi curious. They may convince themselves that they are straight and they may be MAINLY straight. But they still from time to time or sometimes all the time see certain guys as sexually attractive and have fantasies about some guys.

Many of these never have a sexual act with another man, but they still are bi curious. They have some fantasies about other men all throughout their lifetime.

Freddie-While I respect you, you are wrong. All Bicurious means is it's another word for a person who is really bisexual but is afraid to admit it to themselves and come out. Sorry 80% of men are not bisexual despite what you think. 80% of the men here on LPSG may be bisexual as you have people who claim that they are both straight and gay when they are neither and are really bisexual since they are sexually attracted to both genders, and you have people here on LPSG who actually are straight and gay on here who are not bisexual, but it is not like this in society at all. Just take a look around, if bisexuality were really that common or even nearly as prevalent as you think it is, there would be no need for gay and bisexual people to even come out of the closet and it would be no big deal to be something other than heterosexual. I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from but most people are heterosexual. As far as homophobes go yes some are really gay men who just act upon their inner fears of their sexuality but the majority are just people who do not like GLBT people. It's like saying that ALL people who are racist are somehow deep down desiring sex or a relationship with the race that they hate when this is not the case. It is entirely possible to be completely heterosexual and yet homophobic.

"You can make breakfast every day for yourself and nobody calls you a chef. Suck one dick and you're a cocksucker the rest of your life."

I like this quote.

That's just something closet queens say and like as a saying! :wink:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried it once and had a bad experience with it. The dude I dated and had sex with was a complete asshole. Much more of a shrew than even the meanest woman I met in my life. He even raised his hand at me but I gave him a black eye. I completely enjoy women now. Does this mean I should change my orientation status back to 80% straight and 20% gay since I've done the deed?

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate gays and I have some friends who are but I just am no longer attracted to guys the same way I am attracted to women now. Perhaps I would have enjoyed it more without the dating and relationship part of it. If I try again and enjoy it I will change my status to 50 straight 50 gay.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have seen a few straight guys play...it was just play and a need to be close to a bro and that was all there was to it. noy for all guys but some can handle it