does sucking cock once in a while make U gay?

rundry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why worry about what is makes you. If you want to suck cock then suck on. no one lives your life but you. it's your mouth that those cocks are going into. if you thinks that "sucking cock" for men is a gay practice, then that makes you gay. it doesn't matter the number of times. live your life, screw the world..

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I sucked my first cock in high school. He had about 3 inches rock hard and a hairy ass. I sucked my most recent cock about an hour ago. He is my Puerto Rican friend and his cock is a hugely thick choker. That spans about 42 years. Can I still quality as bicurious?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Freddie-While I respect you, you are wrong. All Bicurious means is it's another word for a person who is really bisexual but is afraid to admit it to themselves and come out. Sorry 80% of men are not bisexual despite what you think. 80% of the men here on LPSG may be bisexual as you have people who claim that they are both straight and gay when they are neither and are really bisexual since they are sexually attracted to both genders, and you have people here on LPSG who actually are straight and gay on here who are not bisexual, but it is not like this in society at all. Just take a look around, if bisexuality were really that common or even nearly as prevalent as you think it is, there would be no need for gay and bisexual people to even come out of the closet and it would be no big deal to be something other than heterosexual. I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from but most people are heterosexual. As far as homophobes go yes some are really gay men who just act upon their inner fears of their sexuality but the majority are just people who do not like GLBT people. It's like saying that ALL people who are racist are somehow deep down desiring sex or a relationship with the race that they hate when this is not the case. It is entirely possible to be completely heterosexual and yet homophobic.
I appreciate your discussion. First, terms have definitions. Who gives the definitions? We do. Some words have 10 more more definitions listed for a word.

Where i cam going with this is we will never get anywhere trying to define a word here and all agree with it. We all have put qualifications on the word such as gay, straight, bi curious and bi. I doubt many people will change the definition they have in their mind because of this thread.

You disagree. I respect that as well. My information came from a workshop about sexuality. The person was an "expert" Of course not all "experts" agree. I wish I had the original information. Sadly I don't.

This is what he actually said: "Ten percent of men are NOT capable of having any kind of sex with another man. Ten percent are not capable of having sex with a woman.

The rest of the men 80% are capable under the right conditions of having either gay or straight sex."

That is what he actually said. Now suppose he is right and we all agree that those statistics are correct. That still doesn't mean we will all interpret those statistics in the same way.

That does not mean that all those 80 percent will every desire anything but a straight relationship. That is the way our society is geared. Kind of like you parents, brothers and sisters and children - no even idle thought it allowed in our minds concerning certain sexual activities and for most people that includes sex with someone of the same gender.

Much of what I wrote is how I interpreted that information. We all can interpret that information differently. The "expert" may not even be correct in his research.

This research and workshop was several years ago. I don't remember if it was a church or school related workshop where that statement was made.

Different research and surveys might find different percentages. But the fact remains: There are some guys who can only successfully have sex with a woman, not a man. There are some guys who can only successfully have sex with another man. There are other men who under the right conditions can complete and enjoy a sexual act with either men or women.

Those are your three groups; Gay, straight and bisexual. We may have trouble with labels.

There is sex which is purely getting sexual release. There is "being in love" Just because a man can successfully "get off" if another man gives him a blow job or not is not anywhere close to the question of whether that man can also "be in love" with a gay person

Consider the horny college or high school boy who in his mind is seeing some cute chick in his mind while a guy friend is giving him a blow job.

He is getting a blow job from a guy, but in his mind he is fantasizing about a girl in his high school or college. So is he gay, straight, or bisexual?

It is MY OPINION that most homophobic people are scared shit less that they might have gay tendencies. A few homophobic people are that way because of their strict religious upbringing.

serbhabibmix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No it won't make you gay. On the other hand, everyday, waking up to him, getting that joint bank account, buying property together and a commitment ceremony, etc., well that means you "are" gay. I don't think putting a dick in your mouth could make you straight or gay. It doesn't make sense. I'm bi and love to eat pussy, but I'm in a relationship with a guy. Eating pussy don't make me straight. I'm a sexual person. Whether a wet juicy pussy or a tight man asshole, stickin my dick in one or the other will result in a fuckin pretty mess all over the place. Being worried about if it makes you gay is the last thing you'll want to think about when you are rubbin your dick head up and down the pussy lips or damn near chokin cause the dick ALMOST when down your throat that time...

D

deleted235425

who does the label matter?
answer: it doesn't!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You either know or you don't... I lived a straight life and relationship for many years and supressed my feelings, - but loved and got turned on by cute guys, nice cocks etc... I have since had my first experience and it confirmed what i already thought I am gay. and now living with my boyfriend.

So being gay is how you feel, if you like to suck cock, you must have some tendancies, but does it matter, if it makes you feel good not matter how often, and you live with or date a women, so beit.. Your life, enjoy it..

Labels are not important.

D_Arsenio Overtit

Account Disabled
Media
agreed, im married, but i know someday ill suck on a cock. I dont think i could ever love a man like i do my wife, or have other women, but a dick turns me on, and i like getting fucked by my wife. i guess that means im bi curious, and once i suck a dick, ill be bi. the wife (im sure) knows this (not the sucking part ha ha), and shes alright with it so far. live your life. fuck everyone else.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does sucking cock once in a while make you gay? I am sure that my answer is the same as many of the over 100 responses here. However, I wanted to state my feelings. It does not make you any more gay than if fucking a nice tight, wet pussy "makes" me "straight." I have experienced both, and they both have lots to offer. If I were presented with the option of one or the other, well maybe I'd say "a new option is to enjoy both!" Making yourself feel good and making someone else feel good is the primal motive here. Bringing a woman or a man to orgasm are both equally satisfying in my view of things. However, I enjoy more being around men and the bonding than being around women.

It makes you gay or bisexual. If you are straight you do not want sex with men at all or have it unless you are a closet case who calls himself straight but is anything but that. :wink:

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
-ish.
As in: gay-ish.
For the duration of the time you are sucking.
More gay-ish if he cums in your mouth.
Even more gay-ish (& a HERO) if you swallow.
Less gay-ish is he you are drunk & 'don't remember.'
Much, much less gay-ish if he is a complete stranger,
and no words are spoken before or after - ie, only curt nods
and down to business.
And of course, not gay at all if someone is pointing a loaded revolver at
your sucking head (even if this revolver is only inside the imagination of said head).
Class dismissed <g>

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ :18: Excellent, but you forgot to mention the one surefire escape clause.

There's nothing gay-ish at all if they're both 'str8' buds.