Does that make me gay???

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont think im gay, im not attracted to men, nor am i aroused by them, but what i am aroused by, is when a man says something dirty or nasty about another man (sexually). for example, if a man says " i want (enter name here) to empty their ball up my ass". does this make me gay?

Feel free to post your "Does that make me (enter subject here)"?

ill be happy to judge it.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont think im gay, im not attracted to men, nor am i aroused by them, but what i am aroused by, is when a man says something dirty or nasty about another man (sexually). for example, if a man says " i want (enter name here) to empty their ball up my ass". does this make me gay?

This post makes you gay as far as Im concerned. :rolleyes:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aren't labels like "gay", "bi" and so on, kind of dated?

You're right about that. Dude, I honestly don't think getting off on someone's comment makes you gay. But it might mean you're getting turned on by the concept... and since ALL good sex also happens in your mind, then it might be something you wanna check out.

Go find a friend that understands you and that you trust and give it a whirl... I LOVE that we can do that! But then you gotta get back to us here and tell us what happened and if you liked/disliked it.

...I'll just lie back on the couch while my BF empties his nut in my ass and wait to hear your story.:wink:

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not consider myself gay. (bi at best) but i consider myself sexual. I like sucking a guys cock and having mine sucked. But thats it. has nothing do to with being romantic. I wouldnt kiss a guy. To me sucking a dick is pretty far from being gay. But then again maybe i am just a big closet homo who knows.

Media
aren't labels like "gay", "bi" and so on, kind of dated?

As is the term "flaming".

Since I don't know you personally, I will offer a theory.

Perhaps you have a subconscious attraction to men and it manifests itself in a verbal, outward expression such as the one you mentioned. I think if this is the case, your attraction to men is in it's infancy or early stages. It is a good thing you are acknowledging this now, asking the questions and asking for opinions rather than allowing this to become a form of depravity. (which IMO offers very little long term sexual satisfaction. I didn't say gratification!)

Don't judge yourself for feeling these things or your interest in them. Find a balance, enjoy yourself and be willing to explore these ideas from a healthy and informed perspective.

The enjoyment you get from this will be much more satisfying than one of a forbidden perspective.

Last edited:

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Your probably not gay... just a bit bent lol
I shouldn't worry mate... If guys dont turn u on it wont make a big difference to your life. You wont here guys talkin dirty about each other in general conversation so you can just carry on as normal :smile:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not consider myself gay. (bi at best) but i consider myself sexual. I like sucking a guys cock and having mine sucked. But thats it. has nothing do to with being romantic. I wouldnt kiss a guy. To me sucking a dick is pretty far from being gay. But then again maybe i am just a big closet homo who knows.

Yup, BIG ol' homo! LOL

I'll be glad when the labels fall off and we can just all enjoy what we like to do.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahhh, labels.... gotta love 'em. I'm 100% gay... I like the feel, touch, taste, smell and sound of men. Women are great shopping companions and friends, but do nothing for me sexually. I wouldn't be concerned about picking a label for yourself just yet. Explore, and as long as nobody gets hurt along the way, why put a name on it ? If you find that one sex "turns your crank" more than the other, so be it... then you can put some sort of label on it, but I wouldn't be concerned with it.... I'd say "I'm sexual", if it comes up in conversation...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Unless I'm missing the boat here, I think he was being facetious. I think it's a game and each person adds their own made up situation.

For example......

When I go a-possum huntin, sometimes I get carried away and have to walk back in the dark. If I do, on the way home I stop and steal the hubcaps from my neighbors houses. Does that make me a redneck?

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless I'm missing the boat here, I think he was being facetious. I think it's a game and each person adds their own made up situation.

For example......

When I go a-possum huntin, sometimes I get carried away and have to walk back in the dark. If I do, on the way home I stop and steal the hubcaps from my neighbors houses. Does that make me a redneck?
whoa... that one totally went over your head :tongue:. i was being honest, i was just saying post ur to make the thread more interesting, ya kno, get readers involved, n thanks guy i dont think im gay, n i kno im not in denial, but i ws confused, just wanted to kno how others would take it i i told them, i wanted to kno wat reaction to expect.

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'VE DETERMINED I LIKE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN thnks guyz 4 the support. lol ne 1 else need help with a problem