Does the curve do the trick?

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
How many guys here have a curve in their dick? By curve I mean left or right not up or down. For a long time I was embarassed that my dick had a curve in it. I flet like I was deformed or had some type of birth defect. My dick curves to the left even when it is soft so I could not hide it. I even tried to straighten it out. I learned to accept that that is a quality that made me unique, so I thought. Turns out, there are quite a few guys out there that curve. An ex from a while back confided that she loves a guy with a "hook" as she calls it. She said the hook hits spots that most dicks can't. Do guys with a curve satisfy women better or is it a psychological thing because it is different than the usual straight dick the she is used to?

In my profession I see quite a few nude guys soft and erect. I've noticed that most guys curve a little or alot when they are erect and they are larger than "average". (By the way I don't believe that average is 5-6 inches. That seems rather small for an adult but that is another topic). Do you think that curved dicks are unique to large dicks or do small dicks have a curve also. I read that dicks curve because the erectile tissue is not evenly distributed on each side of the penis. I don't know if this is true so correct me if I'm wrong. If it is true then it makes sense that a dick with more erectile tissue is more than likely going to have a curve.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, from what I've heard, a straight dick is more unusual. Mine is pretty straight and everyone seems to enjoy it just fine.

Lucille: For what it's worth I think an upward curve is almost essential.
And longbaugh, your photo... :blink:

Sorry, still new. :wub:

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Well one girl told me a curve hurts her and she doesn't like it, she did say thick is good though. We'll find out on Saturday. Seems my dick does have a bit of a curve but it can be moved straight, is pretty thick too...at least she likes the size :D