does the footlong exist?

thickboyTX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How about this guy, he says his dick is 12" x 7.5". He's posted pics on several sites, such as newbienudes and xpeeps and goes by the name of Vaderic. I'm no photoshop expert, but he's got lots of pics, showing everything from totally flaccid to terrifyingly huge. See what you think..

Holy shit. I do believe that is real.

I agree, it would probably be kind of a sexual handicap to have a dick that big. No doubt you'd find someone to take it, but the playing field would be limited. I think in order to be super happy with that cock, you have to get off on the attention, stares, making other dudes feel small, etc.

And yes, you'd probably have to turn gay... hehe

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's interesting is to compare it with Mandingo's monster. I guess Mandingo is thicker, which might make him seem shorter, but Mandingo is reckoned to be a genuine 12"er. I've yet to see anyone go totally balls deep on Mandingo. One petite Afro-American chick did it just about, once. But she was the only one. Mostly his partners can take about 2/3rds of it, max.

So you're probably right Thickboy, Vaderic's gonna hafta find an accommodating ass. After all, think how far up a colonoscopy goes....all the way round the entire colon, i.e. 8 feet unstretched!

mogwaigizmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL wow I can't believe no-one has mentioned the 2 documentaries - Private Dicks and (more importantly) World's Biggest Penis! This forum is even mentioned on the latter (which is how I foound this place LOL).

They feature several people - one of whom is Jonah Falcon who has the official World Record for the World's biggest penis at 13.4inches erect (or at least he did at the time of making the programme in 2006).

Feel free to google torrents for world's biggest penis documentary, it's actually quite good :D

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an undisputed foot long cock! Kauri had me post a couple recent pictures of my soft cock next to my foot...alas, my foot is not 12 inches long, but my soft cock is almost my foot long! LOL
It's worh looking at just to see his beautiful feet but the meat lined up next to it will make people's mouths water in desire.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's worh looking at just to see his beautiful feet but the meat lined up next to it will make people's mouths water in desire.

Thanks Onslow....never realized my feet were attractive....now my cock, that bloated snake is in a class by itself! LOL:smile:

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once was regularly blowing this hottie in San Fran, he was easily 12inches, i mean long thick and perfectly strait point cock, best i've ever sucked size wise,,,,,he once let me stradle it with my legs and he picked me up, and the end of the still show out the back try to picture that, its big wish i stil knew him

mattneedsacuddle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the 12 incher must exist, I am just a fraction under 10.5 inches long, so only 1.5 inches to go to get the foot long, and yes before you ask women do have issues fitting it all in