Does the Jelq device work?

I used the jelq product for 4 months ,5 days a week for 15 -20 minutes each time and no results. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and could give me some advice.It didnt take up that much of my time so i dont think that time was wasted, but does the penimaster have to be used with it 2 recive any results? or is it just a lie?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think that most people would say you are over training, and that you don't have to do it that much. It needs time to heal and repair itself.

Is that the Mason jar tongs with the neoprene rollers?

thank you for you advice skullmason:smile:, how long and often would you suggest?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, I think it is different for everybody. But most would suggest a 2 on 1 off schedule. Maybe for 10 minutes a day or so, building up. I'm not sure about the device though, I've seen that people generally get good results just using their hands to do it. It is a long process and you need to be patient, otherwise you run the risk of injury, or overtraining and no growth.

I see, i shall do that instead. skull mason thanks for sharing your wisedom, it's hard to find honest information on the net about this kinda stuff.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used the jelq product for 4 months ,5 days a week for 15 -20 minutes each time and no results. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and could give me some advice.It didnt take up that much of my time so i dont think that time was wasted, but does the penimaster have to be used with it 2 recive any results? or is it just a lie?

I got suckered into buying one, tried it for a little over 2 months and it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Not only it is difficult to use, but it is very easy to do it wrong...and cause an injury...
And that's exactly what happened to me. :mad:

Forget it....that damn contraption is only good for picking up hot bottles out of boiling water! Throw it away and go back to using you HANDS. Your hands (a good hand job) ARE the SAFEST and best way to JELQ.
And we know that doing it that way....DOES WORK!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used one for some time and besides the pinching that would occur the product was ok. I saw some gains while using it. But replacement rollers are expensive and probably not worth the effort for long term use.

Thanks for your input darkone, would you be so kind to tell me how long you used it for and what gains you made?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too am guilty of falling into the trap; a complete waste of money, the hand method is by far the best and cheapest. I suppose if you wanted to take the effort out of jelqing you could always get someone else to do it for you, though that might turn out to be a distraction!! As for the length of a jelq session guys develope their own preferences; I've heard of some jelquing for an hour? It depends on what works best for you, but sufice it to say keep them short to start with, say 5 to 10 mins, and build into them. How do you know what suits you best? Well that's the catch 22. However, if you have a look at Thunder's site there's a lot of stuff on over training etc and things yu should be looking out for.

Hands just work so much better for giving you feedback plus they reach farther into the pubis to gain purchase on the shaft. I bought the jelq device but have since relegated it to the closet. It's not bad, just that hands are better.

I shall try the jelqing method for the same amount of time and see if there is any clear difference. thanks for ure advice seahorses and jason els

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MALCO22, et al...
I also agree with what the others have said. You also can better "FEEL" what you are doing with your hands. You can be certain that you are applying the correct pressure...not to much...not too little. You can also jelq in different directions...it's just better with the hands.

With the jelq device, it is difficult to control the pressure, and it is a bit
awkward to use and impossible to replicate the motions and flexability that are possible with the hands... None of this is possible with the device and you are more easily able to cause injury.. I applied too much pressure and caused bruising and a build up of fluids. I was so sore that I almost went to the doctor....and it was impossible to piss easily and impossible to do some other things for about 2 weeks....if you get my drift!

The only thing that I found that just might be better than the hands, was using it for stretching... since you can pull a bit better than with the hands. This is due to the ability to "clamp down" and tightly hold with the jelq devise. Sometimes, while stretching, your hands can't get a good hold or you keep losing hold of your penis and you have slipping. But, that is the only positive thing that I can say about the jelq devise.

And, yes, the replacement rollers are expensive, unless you know how to make them yourself. A trip to Home Depot and a few dollars would do it.
For that matter, the entire devise can be home-made....very cheaply. The Hot Water Canning Tongs can be purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond in the kitchen department. They are very cheap!

I was too impatient, so I didn't build one myself...I wish I had not wasted my money...either way. There is a very good thread on "How to Make a Jelq Device", on the Thunder's Place site (Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums) Check it out through the ADVANCED SEARCH.

I hope this helps. Good Luck my friends...

Find justin thosoju on facebook her penis exercise work greats.