Does the penismaster device actually work?

Does the penismaster device actualy work? i was contemplating buying it and jelqing after wearing it for a couple of hours. have any of you found any gains from using this? what are pros and cons of it?

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought one about two years ago. For about seven months, I used it very consistently. My objective was to get whatever gain I could with more emphasis on my flacid hang (I tend to look smaller than most flacid while fairly average when erect). I did what one should not do and was constantly trying to stretch to the max because I tend to be impatient. After all that time, I may have gained 1/4 to 3/8 inch. Others report much bigger gains in that amount of time. According to the site number of hours in the penimaster = gain. There is a minimum number for each inch and it calculates out to a lot of time. I just got tired of the effort. I could never wear it in public and was trying to do it for 1 1/2 hours each morning and evening. It was severly restricting normal activity, so I gave it up. I still put it on occassionally, but I know it's not really helping without using it on a consistent basis. Someone else on this site has said one must have a routine that allows for tearing down and then recovery much like a body builder routine. Hope this helps. Good luck if you try it.

Thanks dwtrp, I really [FONT=&quot]apprichiate[/FONT] that, but if i can improve my self in anyway i try and do it. plus all of us are a bit insecure of our size regardless of length or girth.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does the penismaster device actualy work? i was contemplating buying it and jelqing after wearing it for a couple of hours. have any of you found any gains from using this? what are pros and cons of it?
I think all stretching devices work in principle. However, the way some are designed and applied make it impractical. The nose type, to my way of thinking, are at best uncomfortable and at worst dangerous. All devices need to be worn for long periods, between 8 to 12 hours that for a lot of guys, depending on the type they use, is impossible. Finally, because words like ‘stretch’ and ‘tension’ are closely associated with these devices, a lot of guys feel they have to watch it up and endure a lot of discomfort. No wonder so many give up and feel it’s a waste of time.

Thanks for the advice Seahorses,always valued.

I bought one about two years ago. For about seven months, I used it very consistently. My objective was to get whatever gain I could with more emphasis on my flacid hang (I tend to look smaller than most flacid while fairly average when erect). I did what one should not do and was constantly trying to stretch to the max because I tend to be impatient. After all that time, I may have gained 1/4 to 3/8 inch. Others report much bigger gains in that amount of time. According to the site number of hours in the penimaster = gain. There is a minimum number for each inch and it calculates out to a lot of time. I just got tired of the effort. I could never wear it in public and was trying to do it for 1 1/2 hours each morning and evening. It was severly restricting normal activity, so I gave it up. I still put it on occassionally, but I know it's not really helping without using it on a consistent basis. Someone else on this site has said one must have a routine that allows for tearing down and then recovery much like a body builder routine. Hope this helps. Good luck if you try it.

So just to confirm the penis master does work and if i use it consistently i should in theory gain a quarter of an inch in 7 months?
Anyone else have any answer or advice on this matter?

slug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice Seahorses,always valued.

So just to confirm the penis master does work and if i use it consistently i should in theory gain a quarter of an inch in 7 months?
Anyone else have any answer or advice on this matter?

Yes they do work. The grains will amount to 3/8" to 1/2" per 550 hours of use. Lots dedication needed and free time.

Slug