Does the poster above you have a manly cock, or a small one?

Landon1996

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does the poster have a big veiny manly dick that can satisfy or even hurt someone? Or does the poster above you have a small dick that wouldn't classify him as having a big manly cock. I consider a manly cock to at least be 8 inches they also must be masculine and extremely confident in their masculinity in my opinion. Please be honest and not afraid to hurt the poster above yours feelings!

D

deleted4500261

Small cocks are just as manly as big ones. That’s a pretty lame thread description. Sorry, I’m just not into making people feel “less than” for something they had no control over and has zero to do with being a “man”.
I know, I’m no fun. Ha!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does the poster have a big veiny manly dick that can satisfy or even hurt someone? Or does the poster above you have a small dick that wouldn't classify him as having a big manly cock. I consider a manly cock to at least be 8 inches they also must be masculine and extremely confident in their masculinity in my opinion. Please be honest and not afraid to hurt the poster above yours feelings!
I disagree with your assumption that small dicks are not “manly”if you want pictures of big dicks that’s fine but smaller guys are not less manly than bigger guys

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Mysterious-alpha yours is nice. It’s manly.

now not to sound like a jerk but to hopefully help you enjoy you time here, pay attention to what the members above you are doing in the thread you are in. It makes the game much more enjoyable.