Does the poster above you need a magnum condom?

Izzychillz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just to keep in mind, Magnums aren't significantly larger than standard condoms. They are mostly just larger in terms of girth. This site says that anyone larger than 5.2" in girth "justifies" the use of Magnums: www.condom-sizes.org: Trojan Magnum Condoms | Trojan Magnum Size

I think some people in this thread might think the Magnum club is more exclusive than it really is.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say 7below is girthy enough to need one of the wider condoms on the American market.

That said, Magnums really aren't that big - its all in the advertising. The American assumption that they are really amuses me - and its because the USA bans larger condoms sizes:

American Condom Sizes (scroll down for table)

Magnums are 54mm, which is about average for Europe where condoms are at least Magnum's size (and often bigger):

European Condom Sizes (scroll down for table)

Here's the scientific chart, which confirms the "average" nature of the girth of Magnums (they're designed for 5'' thick phalluses):

Condom Size VS Penis Size

Personally, I couldn't wear a Magnum, without it killing my boner, or bursting a capillary since I'm over 6'' in girth (standard-sized European condoms which are wider than Magnums have had these effects in the past, so I now look much farther afield). I've followed the measuring system on this site and now buy 69mm condoms:

My Size - your perfect sized condom (it also shows which girth sizes are banned in the USA; but are sold in Europe)

Hope this opens somebody's eyes on this site - lack of understanding of condom girths and the impact it can have upon split condoms really is a "big" safety concern!

Last edited:

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. how you know that? :D

After years of shear torture trying to fit then 5.5 girth into standard condoms, I grew my lil fella to it's current 7.0 mid and 9.0 base girth.

You can't imagine how difficult it was to even fit into a magnum.

I researched far and wide and found MySize, TheyFit and Pasante all in up to 69mm, which is a little snug on me.

This is what I called a clown hat - a magnum on my glans

upload_2018-3-22_20-7-22.png

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to keep in mind, Magnums aren't significantly larger than standard condoms. They are mostly just larger in terms of girth. This site says that anyone larger than 5.2" in girth "justifies" the use of Magnums: www.condom-sizes.org: Trojan Magnum Condoms | Trojan Magnum Size

I think some people in this thread might think the Magnum club is more exclusive than it really is.

I think the guy above is being ridiculous because I made fun of Wolverine ( not in hate, just jabbing back at him), but even magnums are tight and pop on during intercourse for me, but I agree w/ you everyone can fit regulars if they try hard enough.