Does the size of your penis make you cocky?

Gr8one

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to tell me that I had this air of confidence almost to the point of being cocky or conceited. She also pointed out that she could see why after she saw my penis. She was under the impression that I would not be confident if I had a smaller penis. Boy did this spawn an debate about this so called theory of hers. I belive that my penis size has nothing to do with my attitude or my confidence. I believe that I am in fact just confident in myself...my penis size truly has nothing to do with it.

Has anyone else been accused of being overly confident or cocky due to their penis size? Do you feel this is true?

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I'm not unusually long, I really had no idea that I was considered above average in size until a woman who'd had 50+ sex partners (pre-Aids era) said she'd only had one or two men who were as thick as me. I wouldn't say that made me arrogant, but it definitely made me feel more confident when contemplating matters physical with someone new. I'd say my body language reflected that too. It was a quiet sort of confidence I took on when I was alone with women. I definitely noticed a difference in myself -- prior to that I waited to be pursued by a woman, but after that I felt more comfortable flirting -- even when it was strictly for fun. Sex was less angst and more fun for me after that.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't make me cocky or confident, but I know plenty of guys who are cocky with small dicks.

I also know some guys who are cocky about having a large dick when they in fact don't have one.

Come to think of it, I do know of some cocky fellows who just happen to be on the hung side.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it would depend entirely on whether your cock is the focus of your life or not. My cock is not the focus of my life. It's not considered polite in most of the circles I associate with to brag about their cocks, or even hint. So confidence does not come for me, from my sex organs.

However, I have met guys who are obviously proud of their cocks, and oddly, they had nothing to do with how big or small they were, but were willing to flaunt it to everyone to somehow prove something. (???) Pretty sleezy if you ask me.

Confidence, and self worth, as I understand it, come primarily from one living by their values and principles. Any other demonstration or "proving" would seem the lack thereof.

I might add one last thing. There is a time and a place for "demonstration". Sometimes it can be playful with a few intimate friends, or it can be sensuous with a partner or lover. I just think it's best to have a sense of propriety about the whole thing.

As for what your g/f said about where your confidence comes from, I think only you can really answer that. However, the way you post is worded, I rather doubt that you rely on your cock for your self confidence. I rather think your confidence and self pride is a matter of healthy self respect.

D

deleted3272

I think it jsut depends on the person, It dosent have to be a big dick somone could be cocky cause they have money are smart or any other thing they think makes them better than others. For me it dosent Im a really shy person and have been told on more than one occasion that im too modest about what ive got. I dont really see it a reason to be confident.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am confident about being naked in front of women or men but not overly cocky - I guess I am a bit more mellow than when I was younger - then I felt I had something to prove - (being black and British) to white women and men. Nowadays I am comfortable with who I am and what I am

Does that make sense?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else been accused of being overly confident or cocky due to their penis size? Do you feel this is true?
Nah,not true.
I have heard people being accused of being overly confident and cocky due to being American. :biggrin1:

Not by me,I have to say. :cool:

Sugababy22

Just Browsing
Media
I would tend to agree with the female on that. You boys, especially the hung ones, always seem to let it go to your heads in the end. I never met a hung guy who did not think he was hot stuff - and here you go asking a bunch of other guys who have the same mindset you do. Of course, if you had 4", I am almost 100% sure that there would be no displays of confidence or cocky behaviours.

In fact, it has been my experience that the more average endowed guys are better lovers - they work harder at making a gal happy and being a gentlemen. Haven't really seen this behaviour in many "hung" guys, but certainly am not suggesting all "hung" guys are like this...I firmly believe the Internet has spawned this "hung guy" mentality, which is kind of sad - You would have never heard the kind of nonsense people write about on here prior to development of the Internet, not to mention even the notion of having a website about the subject.

So in the end, from my personal experience, I am quick to write a "hung" guy off for cause. After all my own experiences with "big" dicks, you boys think Sugarlicious is in it for the big dick...I'm actually taking note of what's in your wallet..If I don't see no gold card, I'll quietly move on to the next best thing - the Queen Bitch of LPSG!

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
More confidence, yes, but not to the point of being cocky. And even then I don't have THAT much confidence compared to others. But yes, I'd say that having my ego stroked a bit on wang compliments gave me a bit of confidence. :cool: