Does the size of your penis really matter??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by speedyg, Oct 11, 2007.

1. speedyg

speedyg New Member

Six months ago my friend called me from France where he's been residing over the past few years.. We were just having a normal conversation when all of a suden he asked me if I could buy him penis enlargement pills... I really didnt know what to say since we never really talked about that topic before..
    I just agreed to look for pills for him at the nearest health and supplements store the next day.. I was a little embarassed at first because I did not know what to look for.. When the customer service representative asked me what I was looking for I hesitated at first but since I was in a hurry I told him I needed penis enlargement pills. He laughed a bit and told me not to be embarass and assure me a lot of people buy these stuff.. But instead of showing me a product he gave me a website and he insisted the I go there first. So I took his word and went to the site www.sizegenetics.com I asked my buddy to just buy it himself since it was online..
    I never bothered asking him again if it worked since I told him about the site.. But then lask week he just mention that the product worked really well and out of curiosity I went to the site to see what all the fuzz is about.. After looking around the site I decided to give it a try.. Well I would have never bougth this product if my friend never tried it.. I still have my doubts but I sure hope it works..I'll be happy to give you guys update if anyone request it..

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Sure tell me all about your experience with these particular pills.
    I know that most of them just contain capsaisin {red pepper/cayenne}
    of some sort.What happened when you took them?
    Did you measure yourself before and after?
    If so,tell us the measurements.
    cigarbabe:saevilw:

3. chill4d

chill4d New Member

uh huh...and you just found this forum and HAD to tell us...

4. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mouse over the link in the post: it is linked not to the www address given but to a tracking site.

:spam:

Draft saved Draft deleted