Does the thought of a Mormon in the White House scare the Shit out of you?

S

superbot

It's surprising that none of the talking heads are mentioning Romney's religion but it's probably the one reason why he ain't doing so good with the evangelicals who regard Mormonism akin to devil worship. It's very scary if their brand of morality be imposed on our nation.

It would be a huge financial windfall for the LDS Church if they get to tithe Romney's salary as Pres and all the thousands of Mormons he appoints to run our government. *shudders*
...what, you mean more so than the previous three ??

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's surprising that none of the talking heads are mentioning Romney's religion but it's probably the one reason why he ain't doing so good with the evangelicals who regard Mormonism akin to devil worship. It's very scary if their brand of morality be imposed on our nation.

It would be a huge financial windfall for the LDS Church if they get to tithe Romney's salary as Pres and all the thousands of Mormons he appoints to run our government. *shudders*

Hahahaha NOT nearly as much as a Repugnican........Thankfully that becomes less and less a possibility as the clownshow rolls on.

HH

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Honestly, I don't think we have anything to worry about. At least, not this election.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, without having labored through what I'm sure are well-considered posts on this topic, let me just say that Howard Hughes was famous for entrusting his business affairs with mormons and look what happened to him. :eek:

And I know, personally and on a first name basis, Harry Reid. This is not something I am terrifically proud of. So let me end this little factoid with two: :eek::eek: