Does the thought of be impregnated affect your sexuality?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't worry about what kind of a father the dude will be when choosing a partner for casual sex. Most of my partners have been casual. I had no idea what kind of parents they had, or might become, when I first engaged them. Many became real friends. Some became close than others. I have only considered the potential for being a good father with 5.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always managed to avoid an accidental pregnancy by knowing my cycles very well. Later in life I developed infertility problems and went through a few years of infertility treatments to get pregnant. When my daughter was 10 I opted for a hysterectomy (due to health issues) and I was relieved to not have to worry about pregnancy ever again. I still enjoy a man ejaculating inside of me even if I can't get pregnant. I am thankful I don't have to worry about having a young child while having a teenager that will be out of the house in a few years. I'd hate to start that process all over again.

But, this is a bit out of my original question. If you compare men and women, I'm sure that when selecting a partner, women have the thought "will he be a good father". Men don't really think about baby's when they select their partner. Well.... most of the time. I for myself did thought about it when I ended up with my wife.

The hell I don't. I don't want children. I don't think and haven't thought "will this guy be a good father" about any of the men I've been with.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never worried about "what kind of father" a man would be before having sex with him. Never, not once. The only time that thought would have crossed my mind would happened when my period was late.

During the time I was fertile, I was on the pill and used condoms most of the time. At least after the eighties. AIDS changed everything for everyone. I was far more concerned about that than pregnancy. I never caught an STI and never got pregnant.