Does the way you do yourself with toys differ from how men do you?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a difference in how you like men to fuck you from how you do yourself with toys?

Like do you go shallower with toys than how you would like a man to? Or vice versa? Or go softer/harder with toys than how you prefer a man to?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course. Toys come in shapes and sizes and consistencies that a man is completely different from, why you'd be amazed what people will insert up their orifices in the name of pleasure.

Personally I heartily dislike the ones with motors in them.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess there are as many preferences there as there are options. Those hook shaped glass ones sure look odd. But they seem to be very popular. I'm just gonna have to trust that women know what they like there.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I heartily dislike the ones with motors in them.

I'm the opposite - if it can't move in and out by itself, I at least want it to vibrate (most of the time anyway).

I guess there are as many preferences there as there are options. Those hook shaped glass ones sure look odd. But they seem to be very popular. I'm just gonna have to trust that women know what they like there.

Most of the hook shaped ones are for g spot stimulation.

Is there a difference in how you like men to fuck you from how you do yourself with toys?

Like do you go shallower with toys than how you would like a man to? Or vice versa? Or go softer/harder with toys than how you prefer a man to?

I guess there is a difference with me, but less because of preference, and more because of enforced circumstances. I like to be pounded. Hard. But I'm way too lazy to do that myself when I'm using toys, so I tend to just put them in and switch them on (hence my preference for vibrators over dildos). Another reason I do it this way is because I only have one pair of hands - it's difficult to juggle several toys (including whatever I'm using on my clit) and whatever story I'm reading so I really don't have a hand to waste pounding myself.

I find I can't take as much of a toy as I can with a real cock. I seem to need the human element to get aroused enough to take the bigger sizes.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, for me, nothing compares to a penis. It will always be the best to me.

As far as toys, I hate vibration, so don't use vibrators. I have the njoy pure wand which is nice but in a different way (and obviously not anywhere close to the real thing). The way the toy is, it's definitely shallower. I would say I mostly do a rocking or in and out motion.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize you asked the women, but the way my wife's used her toys have changed the way I fuck her. More specifially how she uses her Njoy (same as Fleur's). It has a... hmm how should I say this.. a hooked ball looking end that she uses to knead her g-spot in an outward motion.

Now my cock has a slight upward curve, but since it's baseball bat shaped, I can try to mimc how the nJoy does it's thing (but I know it's nowhere near the same sensation). I have the widest point (right behind the glans) pointing up and over the introitus grinding on her g-spot, Basically, only half of me is in her when we do that.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like my vibrator - my fave vibe has been the classic rabbit type with a spinning barrel of "pearls". I get clitoral stimulation and gripping the vibe gets the pearls hitting my g-spot. And when I use it - I am using something no longer than 4 - 5 inches inserted - so much less shallow than actual sex.

But there has not been a vibe created that can compare with the penis. I love the penis. I can take a penis deeper and for far longer periods of time than a toy. It's the man that gets me going and even the orgasms feel different. So much better.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes..i have the same..

The power and feel of a real life throbbing, hard and warm penis inside of me beats the toys any day..

But you've got to use something right?