Does the world know you're hung?

Out in the world (i.e. beyond those who know you intimately) is it common knowledge t

• A. Hell yes! I am proud of what I have, and I dress to impress.

Votes: 49 12.0%
  • B. Yes, but not because I push it. I get a lot of unsolicited attention.

Votes: 78 19.2%
  • C. Probably yes. Somebody makes a special point of checking me out often enough to make me think so.

Votes: 77 18.9%
  • D. Not sure. Maybe I’m missing it, but I think the world is pretty neutral about my endowment.

Votes: 60 14.7%
  • E. Probably not. It is not like it is easy to miss, but I don’t seem to attract attention.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • F. No. I am a grower rather than a shower.

Votes: 70 17.2%
  • G. Hell no, and it pisses me off. Its not like I’m hiding it, and it out-measures most guys.

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • H. Does not apply, either because I am a regular Joe, or a Josephine!

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Though I live in fear of the dreaded *cough* search *cough*, I really haven't been able to find much information about how many members of this forum perceive their size to be a public issue, and how many just find it a personal one.

I propose a poll with a precise seven point scale, from emphatic yes to definitive no, with an option for those to whom it does not apply.

Your participation is appreciated.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
D. Not sure. Maybe I’m missing it, but I think the world is pretty neutral about my endowment.

I wanted to comment more, but that says it all so well... every once in a while a girl'll inadvertantly catch an eyefull of bulge, but it's not like they go on the evening news with it (goddamnit!)

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if any of the gay men on this thread have experienced this, but in most urban gay communities one only has to sleep with a few guys before word gets out about the size of his dick. Gay guys love talking about cock.

Without trying I developed a reputation for being nicely endowed, and for a time found it embarrasing when people would talk about it. I got over that (who wouldn't). Now if the discussion of dicks comes up or some guy can't get his eyes off my crotch I have no problem announcing "yeah, everybody knows I have a great cock--it's all true..."

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
scanjock8 said:
I don't know if any of the gay men on this thread have experienced this, but in most urban gay communities one only has to sleep with a few guys before word gets out about the size of his dick. Gay guys love talking about cock.

Without trying I developed a reputation for being nicely endowed, and for a time found it embarrasing when people would talk about it. I got over that (who wouldn't). Now if the discussion of dicks comes up or some guy can't get his eyes off my crotch I have no problem announcing "yeah, everybody knows I have a great cock--it's all true..."

Have we met?

morethan10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I wear jeans - I am in trouble. Everyone except the most blind little old lady will see the outline.
I guess I could try to hide it, but I kinda like the stares.

over 10