Does the world know you're hung?

Out in the world (i.e. beyond those who know you intimately) is it common knowledge t

• A. Hell yes! I am proud of what I have, and I dress to impress.

Votes: 49 12.0%
  • B. Yes, but not because I push it. I get a lot of unsolicited attention.

Votes: 78 19.2%
  • C. Probably yes. Somebody makes a special point of checking me out often enough to make me think so.

Votes: 77 18.9%
  • D. Not sure. Maybe I’m missing it, but I think the world is pretty neutral about my endowment.

Votes: 60 14.7%
  • E. Probably not. It is not like it is easy to miss, but I don’t seem to attract attention.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • F. No. I am a grower rather than a shower.

Votes: 70 17.2%
  • G. Hell no, and it pisses me off. Its not like I’m hiding it, and it out-measures most guys.

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • H. Does not apply, either because I am a regular Joe, or a Josephine!

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters

asdfg1234567890

Just Browsing
Media
Not wanting to get attention or anything, but it annoys me when people say I've got a small penis. I know damn well that at 9.5" hard I would pretty well certainly outmeasure anyone who is saying that, but when so many people claim to have big dicks, of course, saying so means nothing, and it's annoying when guys say this when they're just so wrong. It's not appropriate to just show and I hardly ever use communal showers, so I cant think how to make them believe me. Any suggestions?

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
Headline, Dallas Morning News April 24, 1946

HUNG BABY BOY BORN TO FARM COUPLE

Yeah, they know about me.
HAH! :biggthumpup2:

Funny guy!

Magnum XL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
donkeyboy9 said:
MagnumXL guy, in your Avatar there is a guy showing a huge bulge. Is that really you? I mean , if it is really your bulge and it is as you say a little annoying, let me tell you how you can knock that baby down in apparent size. American trousers are cut for a guy to dress left, not right.. so if you put all your boys on the left side, there will be considerably less showing!:wink:
I could not even begin to get all my goods stuffed in on the right side of the trousers as shown in your Avatar!:rolleyes:

Yo, donkeyboy9. Yep, that's me. I took provocative pix just to post for fun. In that pic, my boyz were on the left side but the jeans were tight so it didn't matter.

When I used to go commando and accidentally catch a hardon, women and men would just stare. I don’t go freeballing too often now and the closest I come to it is when I wear loose boxers and baggy pants.

hey, I never really thought of stuffing to the left or the right. That's an interesting observation. Thanks for that insight.

Peace..........

flashback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school, everyone knew I had an extremely well-sized penis. This one girl gave me head, and told all her friends how big it was. Then eventually, EVERYONE knew.

I didn't like the attention, though. I want to be known for the content of my character, not the size of my penis.

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeh almost everyone in my year at university knows my size now, due to me fucking a LOT at uni and the fact that there were some sex games at a party one of which involved a girl getting liqourice string up one trouser leg and down the other, her facial expression when she reached the middle was priceless

IsTHATReal

Just Browsing
Media
I wear a speedo that has Radar Stealth Material on it as well as being shaped by my bulge into what just happened to be the stealthiest shape yet tested at Area-51... so NO ONE knows I have a bulge/am hung... shhhhhhh... but if suddenly somewhere in the would a woman gets spontaniously knocked up - IT WAS ME!... lol... :tongue:

ah0715

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I do theater quite a bit, and there have been both men and women who have openly asked me about my size. With that crowd, there are not many inhibitions upon any social etiquette. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]My wife seems to field just as many questions about my size as I do. She usually finds a way to publicly embarrass the person in addition to me, by reiterating the query out loud and at a pronounced volume (at least she has no inhibitions about my size, right?:rolleyes:). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I will usually just answer people as frankly as they asked there question. I only feel awkward when people who I barely know ask to see my penis. That just weirds me out.
[/FONT]

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a triathlete and swim with a club team. Speedos, especially when wet, leave little to the imagination. I've caught a few people staring. Its 6.5x 5 when soft.

When I was in college, I ran track. We all showered after workouts in an open shower room. My freshamn year, after about 2 weeks of showering together, I walked into the shower one day and in unison, I got the horse whiny from everyone. lol. Made my day, week, year....

Reactions: liberalcynic

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah0715 said:
[FONT=&quot]I do theater quite a bit, and there have been both men and women who have openly asked me about my size. With that crowd, there are not many inhibitions upon any social etiquette. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]My wife seems to field just as many questions about my size as I do. She usually finds a way to publicly embarrass the person in addition to me, by reiterating the query out loud and at a pronounced volume (at least she has no inhibitions about my size, right?:rolleyes:). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I will usually just answer people as frankly as they asked there question. I only feel awkward when people who I barely know ask to see my penis. That just weirds me out.
[/FONT]

For me it really depends on who they are and how I know them. No one at my work knows. Only a select few of my friends do. I got one buddy I work out with on a semi regular basis who knows and has seen me. He is also big. I've told him about LPSG and I think he has been on here once or twice.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
steve2727 said:
If the spam in my inbox is anything to go by I'd have to say no.

The world is apparently also unaware that I'm perfectly comfortable with the size of my breasts.

Nice hooters, Steve. My spam box is so crammed with make-your-dick-like-a-baseball-bat ads that I may take up America's passtime. They obviously haven't heard that I have a twenty-inch cock.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "world"...thankfully, no.
Everyone I know, sigh...yes.
People look and most folks try to be very discreet about it.
I can't buy trousers off the rack to fit, so I pay a tailor to build my wardrobe. A very expensive propostion but it can not be helped. I wear darker color pants with triple pleats, extra extra extra long rise, very baggy cut in the crotch and thighs. To help minimize I usually wear my coat (I wear suits for a living) and in some settings I will take it off and drape it over my left forearm and use the coat to distract. My "casual" slacks my tailor makes are similar in everything except that I did not buy a coat made to match. I don't own any regular jeans, but I do have two pair of Osh Gosh farmer type bib overalls, a couple of sizes too big, that I will wear when I have no other option and the dress is very casual. I let the bib hang down and while it looks unkempt and as a friend says with a laugh...goofy...and he is right on that...at least it is the best I can do to minimize the appearance to something that won't get me arrested. I am not kidding on that. A couple of times in my life, I have been approached by the police and security people at malls and in public places because they were just as surprised as everyone else and thought something bad. After a red faced discussion and a trip to the mens room to let them see for themselves, they turn red and apologize and I am not a happy camper and I get to go on my way. Because of a few incidents like that, I don't visit malls and shop in public places very often. If I really, really need something and have to go shopping like that, I will usually wait until about an hour or so before closing (typically 9 or 10 at night) on a Tuesday or Wednesday night and go when the crowds are less. The same for going to the movies. Tuesday night and Wednesday night are the times I go and always to the late show. I shop my neighborhood giant 24/7 grocery store always after 10 or 11 during the week. My cleaners has a drive up so I don't even have to get out of my car. I like to read but only browse B&N about 30 minutes before they close at night. I have the last appointment of the day/evening with my stylist to cut my hair on Tuesdays which is her slowest day and in the saloon the other stylists are usually gone or have almost no clients by then. I go to my gym very early in the morning (4AM or very late at night (11PM or later) when the crowds are down to almost no one.

Because of my growth, my parents, with the happy to oblige cooperation of the local school board, took me out of public school at the end of the 5th grade. I was "home schooled" back when there was no such term and no one was. My books, lessons, homework assignments, and tests were all given to my parents on a weekly and sometimes daily basis by teachers with the school. Usually one teacher collected the work from the others and passed it to my parents. For exams, I met a teacher at either my house, the school at night, or on occassion their home for the exam. And yes, every one of the kids from my area knew exactly why I was not in school with them. Some were asses and some were friends...just like regular school I suppose. I saw them on a limited basis after school hours and on weekends and during the summers.
College was different. No such thing as doing school without going to class. I dealt with it and got through it. I have mentioned a few of the things I experienced in college on a couple of other posts. I went to every summer session and also took a max load each semester (18/19 and a couple of times with permission 21 hours) so I got through in just shy of a couple of years. (I had taken some classes when I was in the military at night college so I was already a sophmore when I enrolled full time after my first time in the military). In the military my uniforms were very tailored. Size XXXL waist cut down to fit. BDU's were great in that the XL coat (the shirt but they call it a coat) hangs down to nearly cover my endowement and camoflage is just that...camoflage...lol. I went back in to the military (I never really left as I was in the reserves while in college to get the weekend pay to help with expenses) on the Active side after I graduated. Everyone in the military I encountered knew, but even discussing it is "verboten" because someone might think they were "gay" if they did, so usually, except for some kidding now and then from peers only, it was never mentioned. Superiors would never mention it and lower ranking people would not dare. After I left the military and retired from that life I started a civilian career which is where I am now.

Professionally, when I meet clients, I try to meet them in an upscale setting and buy them dinner and always arrive early so has to be seated first and only have to half rise to shake a hand and great them. All my clients seem (seem to be aware from their serpitious looks and glances) of my endowement, but in a professional world we all "do the dance" and ignore it. But I see their eyes.
I can also tell some of them talk when after having setting up a new client and taking them to dinner and setting up their accounts, once in a while I try to take them out to dinner again to go over their portfolios performance. The ones that have "talked" seem to have always bring along their wife/gf and it is obvious from first meeting me that they could not tell what color my eyes are but are staring below my waist when they first walk up to me. This has happened many more than a few times.
There are situations where I can not control being in a crowded public venue, but I do my best to minimize those.

I wish everyone well.

Ben

Hello! My name is Larisa :)My homepage - http://www.goldenrings.eu/I very like to speak with interesting peoples :)I study and take care of myself now. I was fifteen when I became model. I advertised clothes, traveled to many countries and was shot by different photographers... On my site you may see my fotos...