Does thicker mean WETTER!

grandturismo50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women prone to get wetter while having intercourse with a much thicker girth penis say around 7 inch plus penis girth verses a much thinner one around 4.5 inches. Is it not a none fact that women are more visually aroused by a larger penis then a smaller one?, and if wetter is a function of visual arousal then bigger should mean wetter. Also, why are so many men engaged in PE trying to become bigger? What is the purpose?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl thinking sexy thoughts is what gets her wet. She can see the biggest, thickest penis in the world, but if it doesn't turn her on (ie make her think sexy thoughts) she won't get wet.

My lovers are always dripping wet. Its not so much to do with the cock, as to do with the whole package. Oral, fingering, titty sucking etc.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean does a thicker cock literally squeeze more moisture out of my vaginal walls? ROFLMAO, Hahahaha
The answer is a resounding NO!

What makes me wet is a man that makes me feel like a woman, a man that makes me feel pretty. Guess what?
Those two things can and have been accomplished by a select few without any words being spoken. Now that's talent. :smile:

Do women prone to get wetter while having intercourse with a much thicker girth penis say around 7 inch plus penis girth verses a much thinner one around 4.5 inches. Is it not a none fact that women are more visually aroused by a larger penis then a smaller one?, and if wetter is a function of visual arousal then bigger should mean wetter. Also, why are so many men engaged in PE trying to become bigger? Because they are insecure and think thats what will get them laid What is the purpose? ibid

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She better be wetter if the cock is fatter. My woman is a squirter and i love seeing the cream on my cock as i slide in and out............:smile: My baby is so juicy she soaks the bed

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I think whatever turns a woman on more will make her wetter. If she likes thick ones or long ones or whatever ones then if you have it she'll probably be more turned on. Same with any other way she gets turned on, whatever it is. Most women who are into size say they like the girth most (just reading the poll from this site). So maybe they get wetter from a thicker one because it turns them on. There's this woman who I've been getting with on and off and she raves and raves about my length, not so much the girth. So she's probably getting wetter on account of the length, just because that's what she digs.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think vaginal lubrication is completely a psychological issue.

It is triggered by arousal in a woman's brain.

The lubrication is produced by 2 glands called the Bartholin's Glands, which are situated near the vaginal entrance. Therefore, a bigger cock can't "squeeze" out more lubrication.

I remember, years ago, being around the first man who ever made me really, really wet. I was on a date with him, and every time I went to the restroom, I was stunned by how drenched I was. Up to that point, I hadn't known it was possible to be that wet. And at that point, I had never seen nor touched his cock.

He did turn out to be well-hung, but not mega-hung. I think what made me wet every time I got within 50 yards of him was his personality...his body...pheromones...chemicals in the air...a vibe...who can say?

But I know some things make me wetter than others, that's for sure.

Reading a "regular" romance novel usually makes me wet. Reading an "erotic" romance novel makes me wetter. Reading a BDSM novel makes me completely, fucking, soaking wet.

But even as wet as I get from those novels, do you want to know what makes me wetter than I've ever been in my life?

My lover's words. That's right. The things he says. Not a scent he puts out. Not his cock (although it's fucking spectacular...Mmmmmmm.....) No, it's the things he does to my brain that are pure, unprecedented magic.

I didn't know my Bartholin's Glands could work this way. In just a few seconds, I can go from dry to dripping. And I would never have known that about myself, had I not met...him.

Anyway, for a lot of "size queens," since they like big cocks, it stands to reason that having contact with one arouses their brain, therefore causing more lubrication.

Whatever really turns a woman on will make her wet. If it's big cocks, well then...there you go.

Not rocket science.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My lover's words. That's right. The things he says. Not a scent he puts out. Not his cock (although it's fucking spectacular...Mmmmmmm.....) No, it's the things he does to my brain that are pure, unprecedented magic.

I was intending to respond to the OP with something to this effect, but I'll bow to Holly's oh-so-eloquent illustrations!

It sounds a bit cliche, but she's right: It's not rocket science...the brain truly is the most significant sexual organ / erogenous zone in our bodies. I've had passes made at me by girls before who were "average" in appearance, but a few well-timed words subtly laced with suggestive innuendo put my imagination into overdrive and had me hard as steel in seconds.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was intending to respond to the OP with something to this effect, but I'll bow to Holly's oh-so-eloquent illustrations!

It sounds a bit cliche, but she's right: It's not rocket science...the brain truly is the most significant sexual organ / erogenous zone in our bodies. I've had passes made at me by girls before who were "average" in appearance, but a few well-timed words subtly laced with suggestive innuendo put my imagination into overdrive and had me hard as steel in seconds.

Thank you, HazelGod. You "get it."

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something told me CB was juicy:wink:

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT JUICE AND BEING JUICY...I AM CRAVING A THICK SIRLOIN HERE!!! My steak is frozen. :confused:

It is too late for grilling at night. Oh, well, I should thaw the steak in the fridge. Tomorrow I could grill some burgers and a steak...sounds like a plan. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do women prone to get wetter while having intercourse with a much thicker girth penis say around 7 inch plus penis girth verses a much thinner one around 4.5 inches. Is it not a none fact that women are more visually aroused by a larger penis then a smaller one?, and if wetter is a function of visual arousal then bigger should mean wetter. Also, why are so many men engaged in PE trying to become bigger? What is the purpose?

I respond from myself not "women" because degree of wetness is variable and etc in all of us.

I become very wet very fast when aroused is in my biological make up this trait in me for a long long time. As men get fast an erection I get fast my wetness with males that sexually excites me of course.

What I observed in my 1 and only big penis experience was that his excitement for my steady wetness during our sex and the amount of it etc etc was a thing that got him repeating many times to me how wet I got. Than he told me that I was his 1st one like that etc. Well, to me it ws very liberating because I had bad experience because the way I'm as wetness goes. Than I learned to be proud of it. Now I understand that my wetness is appreciated by big penis and can be annoying to small ones etc. And after my big penis experience I prefer be my normal wet me with large ones.:smile:

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife would see my thick pecker and she does anythig but get wet at the sight of it. The anticipation of the discomfort of my girth causes her a bit of stress and as a result, it's like a dustbowl in there. Lube,lube and more lube has been what we have had to endure for years. wetness is an individual thing and not based on their partners girth.

Ah, if only that were the case, I'd be making new rivers across America...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
From my own experience the women get wet from foreplay first. I have been with several that they got so wet during foreplay it was almost unbelieveable. During penetration my girth is just a bonus as she feels more full. But, if the foreplay is a flop, I would say the penetration is gonna be a flop also, girth or no girth.