Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello folks, my girlfriend recently discovered this site and we've got a question for you.

I'm large but not enormous (9x6) and my girlfriend is quite petite, her vaginal depth is probably somewhere between 7.5" to 8" when fully aroused so I'm not able to enter her completely during intercourse. We've been having very pleasurable sex for years but we'd like to be able to fuck with abandon in more positions. To this end we've been searching online and at local sex shops to see if there's an object out there that would go around the base of the penis to keep me from entering her completely but thus far we haven't found anything designed for the purpose.

It was probably in our search for this that she "stumbled" on this site, anyway, have any of you seen or heard of anything like this? Even alternative search terms would help.

Thanks,

- Vae

I noticed after posting she set up the account despite my writing this post. Sorry for the confusion.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello folks, my girlfriend recently discovered this site and we've got a question for you.

I'm large but not enormous (9x6) and my girlfriend is quite petite, her vaginal depth is probably somewhere between 7.5" to 8" when fully aroused so I'm not able to enter her completely during intercourse. We've been having very pleasurable sex for years but we'd like to be able to fuck with abandon in more positions. To this end we've been searching online and at local sex shops to see if there's an object out there that would go around the base of the penis to keep me from entering her completely but thus far we haven't found anything designed for the purpose.

It was probably in our search for this that she "stumbled" on this site, anyway, have any of you seen or heard of anything like this? Even alternative search terms would help.

Thanks,

- Vae

I noticed after posting she set up the account despite my writing this post. Sorry for the confusion.
Vae. It's actually against the Rule for 2 people to post from the same account. You mentioned the reason for the rule yourself in that it can be confusing. If you want to continue to post, please make an account for yourself to post from

ISIZE